Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1314
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu1980  [View Original Post]
    Sorry but I disagree, I've met plenty of girls for car bjs with cim for 40 or 50 which is my highest ill pay, just because they take a low price doesn't mean there a SW, it means your good at talking them down, my angle is this, I ask where there from and they say dorchester for example, I say I live an hour away which is a lie but ill make the drive for 40 if you really want to meet, then I say its only going to take 5 minutes of work and I'm the one driving while you sit home and wait and that's how I get 80 to 40 or 50. And when talking to these girls, all the replies they get are just horny idiots with no money trying to get naked pics, so they really don't drum up the business like you think, but 80-100 for a 5 min BJ is insanity imo.
    Yup, this is exactly where I'm coming from. I'd pay 60, but not 80 for a basic BJ. For 80, I've gotten a decent massage AND a release.

    And it wasn't necessarily the fact that she wouldn't drop that irked me. I mean, if that's what she charges, then that's fine. Then its my choice to go or not. It was the horrible attitude when I tried a simple and polite negotiation that completely turned me off.

  2. #1313

    Computer Literate Streetwalkers

    Quote Originally Posted by Brazzo  [View Original Post]
    80 bucks is too much for a BJ? I guess I am going to the wrong places because I haven't seen anyone offering cheaper unless you are talking skanky streetwalkers. Am I wrong here?
    Many of the CLCE girls are simply street walkers with computer skills in which case $80 is excessive.

  3. #1312

    80 for BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    I guess I think a little differently. I agree with Brazzo that going lower than 80 for BJ suggests that the lady is clearly a SW, and rasies some concern. Additionally, the fact that she blurred her face is a positive in my book. She is concerned with her privacy, and is exhibiting some discreetness.
    Sorry but I disagree, I've met plenty of girls for car bjs with cim for 40 or 50 which is my highest ill pay, just because they take a low price doesn't mean there a SW, it means your good at talking them down, my angle is this, I ask where there from and they say dorchester for example, I say I live an hour away which is a lie but ill make the drive for 40 if you really want to meet, then I say its only going to take 5 minutes of work and I'm the one driving while you sit home and wait and that's how I get 80 to 40 or 50. And when talking to these girls, all the replies they get are just horny idiots with no money trying to get naked pics, so they really don't drum up the business like you think, but 80-100 for a 5 min BJ is insanity imo.

  4. #1311

    In Agreement w / Brazzo

    I guess I think a little differently. I agree with Brazzo that going lower than 80 for BJ suggests that the lady is clearly a SW, and rasies some concern. Additionally, the fact that she blurred her face is a positive in my book. She is concerned with her privacy, and is exhibiting some discreetness.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brazzo  [View Original Post]
    80 bucks is too much for a BJ? I guess I am going to the wrong places because I haven't seen anyone offering cheaper unless you are talking skanky streetwalkers. Am I wrong here?

  5. #1310
    Yeah judging by the blurry pic, the face isn't attractive enough that negotiating down from $80 is a bad call.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGlenlivet  [View Original Post]
    Per my dreams, rates for a first meeting are usually higher, understandably so -- to discourage bargain hunters. On subsequent meetings, you can usually negotiate down significantly (a discount of up to 50%, sometimes even more), especially for UTRs (SWs or not) and / or if she likes you and wants you coming back. And I'm not the repeating kind. So, it's generally those discounts that pull me in (on top of stellar appearance and performance, of course).

  6. #1309

    Rates

    Per my dreams, rates for a first meeting are usually higher, understandably so -- to discourage bargain hunters. On subsequent meetings, you can usually negotiate down significantly (a discount of up to 50%, sometimes even more), especially for UTRs (SWs or not) and / or if she likes you and wants you coming back. And I'm not the repeating kind. So, it's generally those discounts that pull me in (on top of stellar appearance and performance, of course).

    Quote Originally Posted by Brazzo  [View Original Post]
    80 bucks is too much for a BJ? I guess I am going to the wrong places because I haven't seen anyone offering cheaper unless you are talking skanky streetwalkers. Am I wrong here?

  7. #1308

    BJ prices

    80 bucks is too much for a BJ? I guess I am going to the wrong places because I haven't seen anyone offering cheaper unless you are talking skanky streetwalkers. Am I wrong here?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJenks83  [View Original Post]
    Started talking to this chick who posts on Worcester CL CE site for lunchtime (12:30) availability for BJ in Milford. Number ends in 8153. Wants 80 for BBBJ. When I very politely tried to negotiate her very high rate down, she took it as a personal insult and got a bad attitude. I wouldn't waste your time.

    Attached is the pic she sent me.

  8. #1307

    "Lunch Time Dates" in Milford. Don't bother

    Started talking to this chick who posts on Worcester CL CE site for lunchtime (12:30) availability for BJ in Milford. Number ends in 8153. Wants 80 for BBBJ. When I very politely tried to negotiate her very high rate down, she took it as a personal insult and got a bad attitude. I wouldn't waste your time.

    Attached is the pic she sent me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails unnamed.jpg‎  

  9. #1306
    Quote Originally Posted by WormTown  [View Original Post]
    Please clear your inbox. I'm assuming you have 100 Qs about the redhead.
    Ok Town thanks its all cleared up.

  10. #1305

    Inbound for Attwater

    Please clear your inbox. I'm assuming you have 100 Qs about the redhead.

  11. #1304
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfever023  [View Original Post]
    I forgot the girls name but I am 99% sure you want to stay away from this one.
    I met up with her once. Could barely call what she did a massage. Did do a BBBJ no CIM. Will let you go on her tits though. On the old side, not much to look at but gets the job done. Gave some sob story about why she's in the area and trying to get home. Take it FWIW.

  12. #1303

    Young looking redhead

    Has anyone met this really young looking 19 or 20 year old redhead girl her # ends in 2842.

    I did meet with her but she looked so young I decided to leave thinking she was under age but she swore she was not.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks.

  13. #1302

    Looking for a good BBBJ on the North Shore

    I'm new to the area. Looking for preferably a younger and attractive girl who is great at oral. I would love to find a good regular. I can share some info on some providers in the Providence area. Thank you in advance!

  14. #1301

    Stay Clear

    Quote Originally Posted by TurnOverHoney  [View Original Post]
    Massage. W4 m (Waltham).

    Age: 48.

    Hello there, Tired muscles, achy back, stress filled day? See me for a relaxing rubdown. Happy, happy end to aches, pains, and your stress. I'll rub all your cares away baby. I'll do my best to put aon your face! Put your first name in the subject line to weed out spam. No penis pictures or obese men. No men under 30 (those are my preferences and I'm entitled to them). No endless emails. Must be willing to make this happen! Have an Awesome Day! I can't host.

    Hesitant to try this one out as it is an outcall, though did inquire. Whomever it is quoted 60 for a massage w / release, and topless BBBJ, no cim or face but didn't leave a price for that service. There is a brief story for why this provider is here in MA, though highly doubt it's true. The ad has been active for 4 days and still is.

    TOH.
    I forgot the girls name but I am 99% sure you want to stay away from this one.

  15. #1300

    Bev / Ham

    Hi,

    I shared the info with more than a few. If it goes well and she is cool I will share more or one of her other soon to be visitors can report.

    I do not want to overwhelm her.

    Enjoy mongering.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoy65  [View Original Post]
    Met a very fun lady who answered my ad.

    Too fun to keep to myself.

    Basics.

    Early 30's, great body, not super toned but very nice, guessing 5'7", around a 130 lbs, brunette. Seems clean and does not appear to be a user.

    $ . 5, gets it done. She is very, very open minded. The bad. She only available between 10 am and 2 pm.

    It would be nice if you can send a quality lead. Any way, this is a fun lady, so treat her well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape