Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 784 of 1475 FirstFirst ... 284 684 734 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 834 884 1284 ... LastLast
Results 11,746 to 11,760 of 22119
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10374
    Quote Originally Posted by ChillyWilly325  [View Original Post]
    Always pass by and saw action but I would never partake as this is very high risk area for sting, stay safe.
    Neither have I, but you can always spot over there. They stay at La Campina because it's the cheapest. . 2 for a 2 hour short stay, you can usually get more time out of it if the old lady isn't around, I've taken a number of club hoes there.

  2. #10373

    Sting area

    Quote Originally Posted by Jevodominican  [View Original Post]
    The sweet spot is usually right by La Campia, just saw 3 BSWs all walking around there, tall, thin, looking like they were dressed for the club.
    Always pass by and saw action but I would never partake as this is very high risk area for sting, stay safe.

  3. #10372
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've reported about SW 8th ST a few times. That area has some of the finest SW I've seen in Miami. I don't partake in those girls cause the prices are way to high around 60. To 100. An most of those girls will only do CBJ no BBBJCIM so that's another turn off for me. I don't know any other places that you could find girls that look like that walking. Probably will have to look on backpage for anything better.
    The sweet spot is usually right by La Campia, just saw 3 BSWs all walking around there, tall, thin, looking like they were dressed for the club.

  4. #10371
    Quote Originally Posted by GablesGuy  [View Original Post]
    Jack, who is that chick? Damn dude. She's super hot.

    Is her name Nana?
    Yes, that's Nana before she hit the streets. Too bad, she's not nearly as cute now.

  5. #10370
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyStud69  [View Original Post]
    Went out around midnight and didn't see anything on Biscayne. Went to Miami Beach because on the Wikisex guide it had Ocean Drive as a hooker spot but it was more of a club venue. Went back to Biscayne and passed by OT but didn't see anything. Finally decided to head home via SW 8th and OMG right after LeJuene going east I saw 3 hoes on the block, with one BSW fine as hell! Stripper material. Didn't partake because I didn't have the funds on me and didn't feel like heading to an ATM but that is where the good hoes are at. No crack addict shit for sure. Anywhere else I can find that type of quality in Miami?
    In OT I like to drive down 14st, ne 2 av between 14 and 20 something (where that soccer field is), also drive down 20th street.

  6. #10369
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyStud69  [View Original Post]
    Where do you partake? I go by OT and biscayne and see nothing. Seem to be missing the exact coordinates.
    79th St west of i95 is a good place to look. Watch out for some of the trannies around there though. 27th ave around 36th st to 20th st will produce some fruit.

  7. #10368

    Miami beach

    Collins, ocean driva and Washington have lots of SW activity, they are on ocean between 14 and 5, Washington between 6 and 15 and Collins between 6 and 21st, to pick them up its best to walk around, they aren't hard to spot.

  8. #10367

    Wherw to partake

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNewGuy  [View Original Post]
    I've reported about SW 8th ST a few times. That area has some of the finest SW I've seen in Miami. I don't partake in those girls cause the prices are way to high around 60. To 100. An most of those girls will only do CBJ no BBBJCIM so that's another turn off for me. I don't know any other places that you could find girls that look like that walking. Probably will have to look on backpage for anything better.
    Where do you partake? I go by OT and biscayne and see nothing. Seem to be missing the exact coordinates.

  9. #10366
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyStud69  [View Original Post]
    Went out around midnight and didn't see anything on Biscayne. Went to Miami Beach because on the Wikisex guide it had Ocean Drive as a hooker spot but it was more of a club venue. Went back to Biscayne and passed by OT but didn't see anything. Finally decided to head home via SW 8th and OMG right after LeJuene going east I saw 3 hoes on the block, with one BSW fine as hell! Stripper material. Didn't partake because I didn't have the funds on me and didn't feel like heading to an ATM but that is where the good hoes are at. No crack addict shit for sure. Anywhere else I can find that type of quality in Miami?
    I've reported about SW 8th ST a few times. That area has some of the finest SW I've seen in Miami. I don't partake in those girls cause the prices are way to high around 60. To 100. An most of those girls will only do CBJ no BBBJCIM so that's another turn off for me. I don't know any other places that you could find girls that look like that walking. Probably will have to look on backpage for anything better.

  10. #10365

    Midnight Stroll

    Went out around midnight and didn't see anything on Biscayne. Went to Miami Beach because on the Wikisex guide it had Ocean Drive as a hooker spot but it was more of a club venue. Went back to Biscayne and passed by OT but didn't see anything. Finally decided to head home via SW 8th and OMG right after LeJuene going east I saw 3 hoes on the block, with one BSW fine as hell! Stripper material. Didn't partake because I didn't have the funds on me and didn't feel like heading to an ATM but that is where the good hoes are at. No crack addict shit for sure. Anywhere else I can find that type of quality in Miami?

  11. #10364
    Just askin cause Magen from OT told me. KW stands for Key West, that were I'm from. I seen your stuff, pretty good, with the balloons shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondTry  [View Original Post]
    But don't tell anyone because I want to be anonymous here like most folks do.

    What's KW stand for? Is that your initials or something?

  12. #10363

    It's poindexter

    Quote Originally Posted by KWMonger  [View Original Post]
    Are you the Tom who ran that website with OT chicks?
    But don't tell anyone because I want to be anonymous here like most folks do.

    What's KW stand for? Is that your initials or something?

  13. #10362

    Day Light

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondTry  [View Original Post]
    Breezed through a few Meccas of providers this am, 6 around the block I posted about at 13th 1 white plump girl that's been out for 20 years I swear, never had her but looked decent. Others looked okay but nothing CUMpelling.

    79 to bisc to 2nd in OT no rare beauty much less anything else.

    Back streets OT saw this girl in red, looked real good in predawn light but after the sun rose looked like this.

    Likewise for kat whom I never met til now looked decent like a 5 at least in the dark LOL but then hardly in the light.

    Tried Magen and Roxy but none picked up.

    A nice looking long straight black haired girl must've been Lisa idk was gone after a 2 block loop.

    Nikki from far looked great like no way that's a SW guess I need new glasses LOL but still looked good once recognized.

    On the bunny subject best I saw her was spring 2014 after a 3 month vacation. Man, that was heaven. A good 25 pounds more luscious than today, saw her many times in '13 and was my full time pass time til her phone went off. At that time super monger dark rijan was hooking her up with service, hats off to him. She had a good 10 extra pounds of happy destination in those days.

    On the way out hit 79 East and saw this chick in black thought maybe it was my past fav tonya but couldn't tell exactly. She was super nice in the 90's LOL and had a reunion in '08 and again a year or two ago.

    So with only 90 minutes and no yen for less that greatness for a date, settled for inventory recon today.
    That's why I almost always go hunting in the day time. I don't like surprises, plus I always try to get pics&vids and then have to spring for another $20 for a room.

  14. #10361
    Are you the Tom who ran that website with OT chicks?

    Quote Originally Posted by SecondTry  [View Original Post]
    Breezed through a few Meccas of providers this am, 6 around the block I posted about at 13th 1 white plump girl that's been out for 20 years I swear, never had her but looked decent. Others looked okay but nothing CUMpelling.

    79 to bisc to 2nd in OT no rare beauty much less anything else.

    Back streets OT saw this girl in red, looked real good in predawn light but after the sun rose looked like this.

    Likewise for kat whom I never met til now looked decent like a 5 at least in the dark LOL but then hardly in the light.

    Tried Magen and Roxy but none picked up.

    A nice looking long straight black haired girl must've been Lisa idk was gone after a 2 block loop.

    Nikki from far looked great like no way that's a SW guess I need new glasses LOL but still looked good once recognized.

    On the bunny subject best I saw her was spring 2014 after a 3 month vacation. Man, that was heaven. A good 25 pounds more luscious than today, saw her many times in '13 and was my full time pass time til her phone went off. At that time super monger dark rijan was hooking her up with service, hats off to him. She had a good 10 extra pounds of happy destination in those days.

    On the way out hit 79 East and saw this chick in black thought maybe it was my past fav tonya but couldn't tell exactly. She was super nice in the 90's LOL and had a reunion in '08 and again a year or two ago.

    So with only 90 minutes and no yen for less that greatness for a date, settled for inventory recon today.

  15. #10360

    Thursday wee hours

    Breezed through a few Meccas of providers this am, 6 around the block I posted about at 13th 1 white plump girl that's been out for 20 years I swear, never had her but looked decent. Others looked okay but nothing CUMpelling.

    79 to bisc to 2nd in OT no rare beauty much less anything else.

    Back streets OT saw this girl in red, looked real good in predawn light but after the sun rose looked like this.

    Likewise for kat whom I never met til now looked decent like a 5 at least in the dark LOL but then hardly in the light.

    Tried Magen and Roxy but none picked up.

    A nice looking long straight black haired girl must've been Lisa idk was gone after a 2 block loop.

    Nikki from far looked great like no way that's a SW guess I need new glasses LOL but still looked good once recognized.

    On the bunny subject best I saw her was spring 2014 after a 3 month vacation. Man, that was heaven. A good 25 pounds more luscious than today, saw her many times in '13 and was my full time pass time til her phone went off. At that time super monger dark rijan was hooking her up with service, hats off to him. She had a good 10 extra pounds of happy destination in those days.

    On the way out hit 79 East and saw this chick in black thought maybe it was my past fav tonya but couldn't tell exactly. She was super nice in the 90's LOL and had a reunion in '08 and again a year or two ago.

    So with only 90 minutes and no yen for less that greatness for a date, settled for inventory recon today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape