Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7333

    Ms. Megan

    Hey guys, Megan / T is having another surgery next week and is doing visits for a donation of your choice. Anything is appreciated.

  2. #7332

    Sandy and Cincy

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevrob911  [View Original Post]
    Links in previous messages no longer work.
    Try the below link but she posts on the sister site to this USA Adult Classifieds out of Cincy as Sweet Sexy Sandy. She is actually near Verona KY but travels to Cincy / and KY area. She is not a petite lady but not a BBW. Menu is open but no visits to the Islands and no swallow.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...xy-Sandy-.html

    FF.

    P.S. She does have some nice GFE freckles.

  3. #7331

    Contact Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by ROB1001  [View Original Post]
    Sexy Sandy is well worth your time. I have experienced her twice and will again when I am in her area. And yes, she does have freckles.
    Links in previous messages no longer work.

  4. #7330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1395

    There are a number of ladies who lLOVE iIT in the BIBLICAL TEXT

    BUT deny deny deny when someone starts questioning them Some great UTR psy on the classifieds who love to do it but don't like to admit it Oh well a lot of warm wet lovin to be had orally or otherwise They know why many of us are on here and can either get busy and enjoy the hell out of it or freeze up In the immortal words of the great rock and roll song SOCK IT TO ME BABY AND OF COURSE THE IMMORTAL CLASSIC FEELS LIKE THE FIRST TIME at least with that one for you LOL Have a great day.

  5. #7329

    Sexy Sandy

    Sexy Sandy is well worth your time. I have experienced her twice and will again when I am in her area. And yes, she does have freckles.

  6. #7328
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMyMrp  [View Original Post]
    So as far as I can research, at least 3 of you have "met"this girl for brunch or coffee. But none have met her in the biblical sense? I was messaging her a while too, but just got he vibe she was a con artist. Opinions?
    My advice is move on. More fish in the very deep sea.

  7. #7327
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsMyMrp  [View Original Post]
    So as far as I can research, at least 3 of you have "met"this girl for brunch or coffee. But none have met her in the biblical sense? I was messaging her a while too, but just got he vibe she was a con artist. Opinions?
    I don't want to say too much, cause it seems she got spooked when someone told her that she was being discussed here. However, she is not a con artist. And yes, in the biblical sense. But I met her on my own accord, not through anyone here.

  8. #7326

    Yaya69

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor103  [View Original Post]
    Yes Yaya69 is a very lovely young lady. I found her on SA. She is absolutely stunning!! Even better in person! Very slim, tall & sweet personality. We met for brunch a little over a month ago. Unfortunately I lost my phone & her number, & she didn't respond to any more messages I sent her on SA.
    So as far as I can research, at least 3 of you have "met"this girl for brunch or coffee. But none have met her in the biblical sense? I was messaging her a while too, but just got he vibe she was a con artist. Opinions?

  9. #7325

    Highly recommend Sexy Sandy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyUAteMe  [View Original Post]
    I know how some of you like the ffrh, fairly, freckled, red, heads so check this one called sexy-sandy in the ville out!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...exy-Sandy.html

    Have fun, play safe, find some crazy good and TPHFB.

    BG.
    I highly recommend Sexy Sandy. I have had several visits with her. It has been 3 months since I have visited her, so I will have to do that again. She is easy on the eyes, is very personable, and is very reliable. If you are in the Cincinnati, Louisville, or Lexington area, she is well worth your time. Have not been to her incall, but understand that it is in a quiet place out in the country.

  10. #7324

    Damn it

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyUAteMe  [View Original Post]
    I know how some of you like the ffrh, fairly, freckled, red, heads so check this one called sexy-sandy in the ville out!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...exy-Sandy.html

    Have fun, play safe, find some crazy good and TPHFB.

    BG.
    Now I got to find a reason to head to the Bluegrass besides the obvious one of course.

    Indy Guy CEO of IGI (FFRH is an official company acronym).

  11. #7323

    Ffrh<

    I know how some of you like the ffrh, fairly, freckled, red, heads so check this one called sexy-sandy in the ville out!

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...exy-Sandy.html

    Have fun, play safe, find some crazy good and TPHFB.

    BG.

  12. #7322
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor103  [View Original Post]
    Yes Yaya69 is a very lovely young lady. I found her on SA. She is absolutely stunning!! Even better in person! Very slim, tall & sweet personality. We met for brunch a little over a month ago. Unfortunately I lost my phone & her number, & she didn't respond to any more messages I sent her on SA.
    I was never able to find her on SA. I'm not going to call anyone out here, but to the person who PM'ed me her phone number (if it really was her phone number), she doesn't want you giving it out. She told me that she was never on SA and she knew exactly who you were, because she mentioned your usasg screen name.

  13. #7321

    Sugar Babies, SA and More

    See the post in the Sugar Baby / Sugar Daddy Blogs section.

  14. #7320

    Yaya69

    Quote Originally Posted by Miles69  [View Original Post]
    I had been emailing with YaYa69, and a few others. Seems like a nice girl and things were fine. So yeah it sounds like somebody spooked her by sharing this board info with her. Too much sharing can clearly be a bad idea guys. Maybe PM for certain details might be the better way to start with some of this. I for one would luv to hear more about the good ones from Jaxson! .

    Have fun & play safe! .
    Yes Yaya69 is a very lovely young lady. I found her on SA. She is absolutely stunning!! Even better in person! Very slim, tall & sweet personality. We met for brunch a little over a month ago. Unfortunately I lost my phone & her number, & she didn't respond to any more messages I sent her on SA.

  15. #7319

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Nostra3  [View Original Post]
    By the way, I don't think the "money is exchanged for companionship and any thing else that happens. . . " defense has worked for anyone in the history of ever even though everyone puts that on their advertisement.
    Absolutely pointless to put that in an ad. Has no legal significance whatsoever.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape