Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26341

    This was Jill 2 years ago

    I met Jill on fairhaven and we went to my place. Her skills were excellent and look great. Look like her addiction is winning the game.

    I have been on USA sex guide for about five years. I have been hunting these areas for 20 years.

  2. #26340

    Amanda

    Scooped up a young spinner, Amanda on WW loop. She had some acne, thin, cute. Said she had a place that she rented top floor from 70 year old white guy.

    That should have been the red flag, but I missed that lie's significance.

    Went to the place and was a house full of addicts. Went upstairs, she said guy wanted 10 bucks. Here's where I messed up. Put money down and she grabbed it and said be right back. At that point I knew the drill. Waited for mean looking black guy to come scare my honkey ass. He came, extra helping of scare. Said WTF you doing in my room and demanded some money. Gave him 20. He saw the other 5 and asked for a tip for his hospitality (code for give me a tip for not kicking your ass). Gave him the tip and didn't ask scared nor angry.

    He said something about her being in court all day and I was her first john so she needed the H. Whatever, I told him I knew the drill, I gave her the money up front so it was my own damn fault. I made some small talk. He was cool, as I treated him respectvilly and never let on the true nature of our relationship (thief / victim).

    Not angry. That would be like getting angry at a rattlesnake for biting you, it just is. Nothing personal.

    Remember gentlemen, THEY have nothing to loose, you do. Don't throw it all away for 50 bucks. Give them the money and GTFO. Then warn others here.

    I've been thinking. For next 12 years or so I have a lot to loose. Maybe time to retire. I've been doing some dumb stuff lately on WW.

  3. #26339
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Natalie won't be around for a little while unless someone wants to contribute $5,000 for her.
    Natalie is out and about tonight and looking good.

  4. #26338

    Monica

    You can visit Monica at Jenifer rd. If you take 150 k you can take her home with you. That's right 150 k armed robbery, hand gun charges.

  5. #26337
    Quote Originally Posted by NormGerd  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar. Did she used to dance at Goddess?

    Norm!
    Never told me she danced.

  6. #26336
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    She lost that one. Hits me on fb lately or a friend's phone. She hangs at wash & carey.
    She looks familiar. Did she used to dance at Goddess?

    Norm!

  7. #26335

    Nice pictures

    Quote Originally Posted by Norman2759  [View Original Post]
    Assuming this is the Monica in question (there seem to be several being posted on recently) I can confirm she's out of commission for the time being. She blew up my phone soon after the event, but I still don't know for how long she's likely to be unavailable -.

    Norm.
    Those must be older as she was descending fast and the last time I saw her she did not look well. I also got a few text asking for help, but figured the cost had to be high if they were keeping her this long.

  8. #26334

    Amber or tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I was passing through the WW over the weekend after dropping off Little Sara and saw this very cute younger girl on some steps on Ramsey St. near Payson. I didn't have the time to spend with her but I stopped to see if she had a phone number. Her phone has been stolen, as so many others have, so I gave her my number to call me later this week. I think I really want to get this girl naked. She told me her name is Amber I'm pretty sure, but when I got to thinking about it I can't remember if it was Amber or Amanda, two of the most popular names around WW. Anyway, I hope to see her later this week. If anyone else can fill me in with a little more information I'd appreciate it. I'm sure others know her because she said she started out here when she was VERY young. Said she's twenty now. I think I've seen a picture of her here also.
    She was working off back page for some time but is on the fast train downhill. I last saw her at pierre but she uses so much he might not let her back in because she didn't want to leave the room. She will drag shit out and try to get extra money with stories and drama. Mr save a ho told her not to let people take pictures and she said he actually showed her the site and the other pictures of her on here. Of course all that aside, she has a great body with nice perky tits so hard to stay away.

  9. #26333
    Senior Member


    Posts: 248

    SA Pack of SW

    There is a pack of about 10-12 SW living in the wooded area just east of The SA facility on Patapsco. You can see them scrounging through the donation bins looking for cloths. None of them are particularly attractive except a short haired blonde who goes by Melissa. Anybody have any intel on Melissa (or Val may be her name)?

    Lax.

  10. #26332
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffScout  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Lax, but at best I was a "B" legend.

    I was not in the same league as Trashman.


    t
    RIP to Trashman. Gone, but NEVER forgotten.

  11. #26331
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw Jill late last week. Man, this girl has GOT to slow down or she's going to wake up dead someday soon. She is the definition of CCL. She had a very sunburned nose and face so she had some cream on it. She used to have a plate with a tooth to replace her missing front one, but she accidentally left it in a monger's car when she removed it to give a blowjob. Hey guy, if you found it why not bring it back to her? Anyway, despite her issues she is still one of the better performers out there. She's open to anything you want and seems to enjoy whatever it is she's doing at the time. If you see her around Wilkens she is certainly worth stopping for. But when you take her back stop at McDonalds for her. She'll appreciate it, and she needs it.

    She claims that she's going into a rehab again very soon. I hope she does because she is a mere shadow of the Jill I met a few years ago. Same great service, but the life is taking a definite toll on her body.
    Man, the pipe has torn her apart. Lat I saw her, she was in some kind of emotional state. She'd been up 4 days.
    One of my relatives who lives around there saw her sleeping on the sidewalk in front of a building near pulaski.
    The LEOs were called & told her to leave the premises. Then she was seen the next morning in an alley off McHenry.
    She was always pretty cool at 1st, so I hope she gets away before becoming a casualty.

  12. #26330
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Jill from WW

    I saw Jill late last week. Man, this girl has GOT to slow down or she's going to wake up dead someday soon. She is the definition of CCL. She had a very sunburned nose and face so she had some cream on it. She used to have a plate with a tooth to replace her missing front one, but she accidentally left it in a monger's car when she removed it to give a blowjob. Hey guy, if you found it why not bring it back to her? Anyway, despite her issues she is still one of the better performers out there. She's open to anything you want and seems to enjoy whatever it is she's doing at the time. If you see her around Wilkens she is certainly worth stopping for. But when you take her back stop at McDonalds for her. She'll appreciate it, and she needs it.

    She claims that she's going into a rehab again very soon. I hope she does because she is a mere shadow of the Jill I met a few years ago. Same great service, but the life is taking a definite toll on her body.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jill1.PNG‎   Jill2.PNG‎   Jill3.PNG‎   Jill4.PNG‎   Jill5.PNG‎  


  13. #26329
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Amber

    I was passing through the WW over the weekend after dropping off Little Sara and saw this very cute younger girl on some steps on Ramsey St. near Payson. I didn't have the time to spend with her but I stopped to see if she had a phone number. Her phone has been stolen, as so many others have, so I gave her my number to call me later this week. I think I really want to get this girl naked. She told me her name is Amber I'm pretty sure, but when I got to thinking about it I can't remember if it was Amber or Amanda, two of the most popular names around WW. Anyway, I hope to see her later this week. If anyone else can fill me in with a little more information I'd appreciate it. I'm sure others know her because she said she started out here when she was VERY young. Said she's twenty now. I think I've seen a picture of her here also.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amber.PNG‎  

  14. #26328

    Dallas

    This was my first time seeing her. Picked her up on a side street near the circle in the early afternoon. Most of you know about her. I had a nice time with her. Pleasant personality, solid mic skills. No upsell or trying to get more than the standard. For those who don't know her, she's mixed and a couple months preggo (or appears that way). So she is easy to spot. She also has a phone. Definitely will repeat.

  15. #26327

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape