Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26319
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a number for Star? The number I have (ends in 1432) doesn't seem to work.
    She lost that one. Hits me on fb lately or a friend's phone. She hangs at wash & carey.

  2. #26318

  3. #26317
    Does anyone have a number for Star? The number I have (ends in 1432) doesn't seem to work.

  4. #26316

    Star

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1360/priming-the-pump.html

    Back from Fla. Healthier & thirsty.

  5. #26315

  6. #26314
    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie has a lot of blonde highlights in her hair and is taller. I think the short black haired Hispanic looking girl is the one mentioned a couple weeks age. I also saw her about 8 PM one evening near the circle but when I came back around she was gone. Looked good and seemed very friendly.
    Somebody on this, or do I have to take a day & recon this for the real?

    I know somebody has the 411 on that girl.

  7. #26313

    Mistery girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Any more info on her?
    Stephanie has a lot of blonde highlights in her hair and is taller. I think the short black haired Hispanic looking girl is the one mentioned a couple weeks age. I also saw her about 8 PM one evening near the circle but when I came back around she was gone. Looked good and seemed very friendly.

  8. #26312
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was that black and white mixed girl Stephanie. She had blue shorts on Saturday. Her skin looked a little darker, but I thought it was just the sun tanning her skin.
    Any more info on her?

  9. #26311

    Re: Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by AmCreep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this crystal lately.
    I saw her back in mid July. She told me then that she was going to be a guest of the state, so I presume that's where she is.

  10. #26310

    I saw her Saturday

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Dropped off Tiffany a little before midnite on Fulton and say a young short, black haired spinner type walking across wilkins.

    Looked a little Hispanic, 5' maybe was built little package. I asked Tff who she was, and she said she didn't know.

    Anything? I went around the corner & she was history quick.
    I thought it was that black and white mixed girl Stephanie. She had blue shorts on Saturday. Her skin looked a little darker, but I thought it was just the sun tanning her skin.

  11. #26309

    Sunday Herald Mail Page A7

    Read it or see my post on Hagerstown SW forum. Would like to know what you all think of this?

  12. #26308
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Cruised BP and CB mid morning today. Nothing out. Only saw one SW out on Pontiac. Have to say I did a double take. Really unusual looking girl. From her head to the waist was somewhat normal, but below the waist was just huge. Not fat. But just huge. Almost like a form of elephantitis disease.
    Saw her out early last Sunday on Fairhaven. Definitely wouldn't pick her up.

  13. #26307

    Mystery

    Dropped off Tiffany a little before midnite on Fulton and say a young short, black haired spinner type walking across wilkins.

    Looked a little Hispanic, 5' maybe was built little package. I asked Tff who she was, and she said she didn't know.

    Anything? I went around the corner & she was history quick.

  14. #26306
    Quote Originally Posted by Propellor  [View Original Post]
    Cruised BP and CB mid morning today. Nothing out. Only saw one SW out on Pontiac. Have to say I did a double take. Really unusual looking girl. From her head to the waist was somewhat normal, but below the waist was just huge. Not fat. But just huge. Almost like a form of elephantitis disease.
    Salesmen call that a "midwest surprise. "

    - Bench

  15. #26305

    Unusual Looking Girl

    Cruised BP and CB mid morning today. Nothing out. Only saw one SW out on Pontiac. Have to say I did a double take. Really unusual looking girl. From her head to the waist was somewhat normal, but below the waist was just huge. Not fat. But just huge. Almost like a form of elephantitis disease.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape