Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26291

  2. #26290

    Tiffanys-skilz-pt-2

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1364/ti...ilz-pt-2.html.

    She out in some work sat night, for real.

  3. #26289

    Return of Liz

    An overdue report from me. CLS was kind enough recently to put me in touch with recently returned hall-of-famer Liz. Had a very nice visit. It had been over 3 years since our last meeting; I confirmed that Liz was in fact the subject of my first post in the forum.

    First three pictures below are from that earlier post. Last two are from our recent meet.

    Liz is first-rate. She's put on a little weight. But who among us hasn't? She had gotten into some pretty bad shape by the time she left the area last time, good to see she's recovered. If you have a chance to see her, skills are still excellent.

    As always, try to be good to these ladies -.

    Norm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails L1.JPG‎   L2.jpg‎   L6.jpg‎   MSVideo_20150902-210955.jpg‎   MSVideo_20150902-211135.jpg‎  


  4. #26288

    Re: Monica from Curtis also on vacation

    Assuming this is the Monica in question (there seem to be several being posted on recently) I can confirm she's out of commission for the time being. She blew up my phone soon after the event, but I still don't know for how long she's likely to be unavailable -.

    Norm.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelingJohn#2  [View Original Post]
    Saw little spinner Monica near 9th and pap got scooped also. She doesn't walk much but has been around for a while now. I have posted on her before. Hope this isn't a spree to clean the streets.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MSVideo_20150902-212459.jpg‎   MSVideo_20150902-212600.jpg‎  

  5. #26287

    Ccptube

    Anyone figured out howto mane these play on ipad.

  6. #26286

  7. #26285

    Possiblities

    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverCreek  [View Original Post]
    Read it or see my post on Hagerstown SW forum. Would like to know what you all think of this?
    Didn't read the story but saw your post.

    LE most likely used the standard sting setup where the female talked to the driver through the window and then directed him around the corner where he was arrested by waiting LE. Female LEOs won't get into a car; it's too dangerous for her and way to difficult for other LEOs to control. Unless they developed some new strategy no one else has ever heard of, the drivers made rookie mistakes. See the vast storehouse of knowledge on this site and some of the articles with advice on how to conduct yourself.

  8. #26284

  9. #26283
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedelus  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a number for Star? The number I have (ends in 1432) doesn't seem to work.
    She lost that one. Hits me on fb lately or a friend's phone. She hangs at wash & carey.

  10. #26282

  11. #26281
    Does anyone have a number for Star? The number I have (ends in 1432) doesn't seem to work.

  12. #26280

    Star

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1360/priming-the-pump.html

    Back from Fla. Healthier & thirsty.

  13. #26279

  14. #26278
    Quote Originally Posted by Hovito  [View Original Post]
    Stephanie has a lot of blonde highlights in her hair and is taller. I think the short black haired Hispanic looking girl is the one mentioned a couple weeks age. I also saw her about 8 PM one evening near the circle but when I came back around she was gone. Looked good and seemed very friendly.
    Somebody on this, or do I have to take a day & recon this for the real?

    I know somebody has the 411 on that girl.

  15. #26277

    Mistery girl

    Quote Originally Posted by NiteTimer  [View Original Post]
    Any more info on her?
    Stephanie has a lot of blonde highlights in her hair and is taller. I think the short black haired Hispanic looking girl is the one mentioned a couple weeks age. I also saw her about 8 PM one evening near the circle but when I came back around she was gone. Looked good and seemed very friendly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape