Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,116 to 35,130 of 61438
-
09-07-15 21:56 #26323Senior Member

Posts: 37Ccptube
Anyone figured out howto mane these play on ipad.
-
09-07-15 21:55 #26322Senior Member

Posts: 2419Tiffanys-skilz-pt-1
-
09-07-15 21:47 #26321Senior Member

Posts: 622Possiblities
Didn't read the story but saw your post.
Originally Posted by BeaverCreek
[View Original Post]
LE most likely used the standard sting setup where the female talked to the driver through the window and then directed him around the corner where he was arrested by waiting LE. Female LEOs won't get into a car; it's too dangerous for her and way to difficult for other LEOs to control. Unless they developed some new strategy no one else has ever heard of, the drivers made rookie mistakes. See the vast storehouse of knowledge on this site and some of the articles with advice on how to conduct yourself.
-
09-07-15 19:17 #26320Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
09-07-15 18:57 #26319Senior Member

Posts: 2419She lost that one. Hits me on fb lately or a friend's phone. She hangs at wash & carey.
Originally Posted by Daedelus
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-15 18:55 #26318Senior Member

Posts: 2419Star-crushed
-
09-07-15 17:40 #26317Senior Member

Posts: 243Does anyone have a number for Star? The number I have (ends in 1432) doesn't seem to work.
-
09-07-15 17:36 #26316Senior Member

Posts: 2419Star
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1360/priming-the-pump.html
Back from Fla. Healthier & thirsty.
-
09-07-15 14:55 #26315Senior Member

Posts: 2419Classic Ranee
-
09-07-15 14:22 #26314Senior Member

Posts: 2419Somebody on this, or do I have to take a day & recon this for the real?
Originally Posted by Hovito
[View Original Post]
I know somebody has the 411 on that girl.
-
09-07-15 10:22 #26313Senior Member

Posts: 228Mistery girl
Stephanie has a lot of blonde highlights in her hair and is taller. I think the short black haired Hispanic looking girl is the one mentioned a couple weeks age. I also saw her about 8 PM one evening near the circle but when I came back around she was gone. Looked good and seemed very friendly.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-15 09:58 #26312Senior Member

Posts: 2419Any more info on her?
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-15 09:20 #26311Regular Member

Posts: 6Re: Crystal
I saw her back in mid July. She told me then that she was going to be a guest of the state, so I presume that's where she is.
Originally Posted by AmCreep
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-15 08:57 #26310Senior Member

Posts: 2344I saw her Saturday
I thought it was that black and white mixed girl Stephanie. She had blue shorts on Saturday. Her skin looked a little darker, but I thought it was just the sun tanning her skin.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-15 01:31 #26309Senior Member

Posts: 29Sunday Herald Mail Page A7
Read it or see my post on Hagerstown SW forum. Would like to know what you all think of this?











Reply With Quote




