Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,131 to 35,145 of 61441
-
09-07-15 09:20 #26311Regular Member

Posts: 6Re: Crystal
I saw her back in mid July. She told me then that she was going to be a guest of the state, so I presume that's where she is.
Originally Posted by AmCreep
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-15 08:57 #26310Senior Member

Posts: 2344I saw her Saturday
I thought it was that black and white mixed girl Stephanie. She had blue shorts on Saturday. Her skin looked a little darker, but I thought it was just the sun tanning her skin.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-15 01:31 #26309Senior Member

Posts: 29Sunday Herald Mail Page A7
Read it or see my post on Hagerstown SW forum. Would like to know what you all think of this?
-
09-07-15 00:16 #26308Senior Member

Posts: 152Saw her out early last Sunday on Fairhaven. Definitely wouldn't pick her up.
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
-
09-07-15 00:13 #26307Senior Member

Posts: 2419Mystery
Dropped off Tiffany a little before midnite on Fulton and say a young short, black haired spinner type walking across wilkins.
Looked a little Hispanic, 5' maybe was built little package. I asked Tff who she was, and she said she didn't know.
Anything? I went around the corner & she was history quick.
-
09-06-15 22:32 #26306Senior Member

Posts: 1823Salesmen call that a "midwest surprise. "
Originally Posted by Propellor
[View Original Post]
- Bench
-
09-06-15 19:30 #26305Senior Member

Posts: 114Unusual Looking Girl
Cruised BP and CB mid morning today. Nothing out. Only saw one SW out on Pontiac. Have to say I did a double take. Really unusual looking girl. From her head to the waist was somewhat normal, but below the waist was just huge. Not fat. But just huge. Almost like a form of elephantitis disease.
-
09-06-15 11:43 #26304Senior Member

Posts: 67Monica spoke of her. A lot
Said that she even gave her my number,. BUT she never called. From all that I have heard she sounds like a VERY interesting girl!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-15 20:25 #26303Senior Member

Posts: 2344Oh, by the way.
When I walked in Joyce's hotel room, Nancy was with her. They were both eating lunch when I came in. I am assuming a twosome can be had if that's your thing. Mind you, Nancy can't take a fat sausage.
-
09-05-15 20:20 #26302Senior Member

Posts: 97Cb
A little early, but I just went through CB with no success. Not any sign of LE, which usually is the cause. Time to try the WW circle.
-
09-05-15 19:31 #26301Senior Member

Posts: 2344Crystal Bottoms
I was in Bmore earlier today and put out my usual text to all my contacts. As usual, after I leave the area I get a few hits. Miss J, but, I can never make out what she's trying to say to me, so I missed out on her. I was really disappointed when Crystal hit me up while I was sitting in Joyce's hotel room. She is so hit or miss, I never know when she's going to get back to me.
If you have her # , please call her. She's a sweetheart, ans she could really use the money.
I am talking about WW Idol Crystal!
-
09-05-15 16:49 #26300Senior Member

Posts: 1322Called her out on this crap this afternoon. Claims it's Desiree setting folks up. I'm not familiar with Des but if I hear her name I'll pass on her as well. Ashley is looking nice with her soft tanned legs, but I've scratched her from the list after hearing her shenanigans.
Originally Posted by Unitodd
[View Original Post]
-
09-05-15 13:05 #26299Senior Member

Posts: 248Anna
Looks like our little blond is back on the mean streets of Brooklyn. Word is she is back at the shit-hole house on ST M's. Still has a hearing later this month.
-
09-05-15 11:24 #26298Senior Member

Posts: 1045Lactating women, becky
For some of you might find lactating women a treat, BECKY might be your answer. Yesterday, I had a good time with BECKY, I was playing with her tits, meaty nipples, and then she stopped me and squeezed her left tit as breast milk came out, not my kink, but might appeal to others. To get things moving, BECKY, pulled off her shorts to show me how she masturbates, we took turns playing with her clit and finished with a good BJ. Not sure how long BECKY will hang around as she and her kids intends to go home to Alabama to turn her life around. SHE is a nice girl and easy to be with. Sorry no digits. BBB.
-
09-05-15 11:23 #26297Senior Member

Posts: 270Wise ass!
All that does is move the sweat around! LOL.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





