Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1130

    Carmen

    To the new guy (LingStiff1987) posting review on Carmen.

    As Lou said it.

    You need to give more information as to whom you are talking about!

    Is this the Carmen that you have been seeing for a while now?

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-3088/12781998

    If so please provide more detail info.

    That is how you brake the ice and start having good dreams.

  2. #1129

    Carmen. Littlelou

    Search her on the page. Nice women. And hey more power to you. I was just speaking my mind, had her on my mind. Actually saw her again tonight and mmm went home smiling.

  3. #1128

    Easy Peasy

    Count, if you had her contact information, you probably got it from me. If so, just pm me the email address you had me send her info to and I will share with you again. If that isn't how you got her information, you can still contact me and I will see what I can do. First rule about the UTR's, Don't share their information with just anyone that posts and asks for their information. That's a good way to get one in a pinch. Amor is amazing and we want to keep her that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    I never had a chance to meet with her, and heard she was out of the game. I would love to have an opportunity to meet with her. I had her contact info, but deleted it when I think it was Lou who said she was no longer available. Can anyone PM me the contact info for her, please! Thanks!

  4. #1127

    Best recommendation ever!

    Lingding, who are you and who is Carmen? Is there a link or any information on her? I hate to bother you, being this is your very first post, but if you are going to recommend we need to see her too, it would be nice to have a little more info than that she has problems (no shit?) but she actually has a head on her shoulders. I would like to know more about how far into her head can I shove my dick than have her solve a common core math problem. Hey that's just me though.

    Quote Originally Posted by LingStiff1987  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Carmen for awhile now. I enjoy the time I spend with her. She's got problems but she actually has a head on her shoulders, has goals, etc. I never leave dissappointed. For those of you who haven't dreamed with her. You definitly should.

    Ld.

  5. #1126

    Carmen

    I have been seeing Carmen for awhile now. I enjoy the time I spend with her. She's got problems but she actually has a head on her shoulders, has goals, etc. I never leave dissappointed. For those of you who haven't dreamed with her. You definitly should.

    Ld.

  6. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    I never had a chance to meet with her, and heard she was out of the game. I would love to have an opportunity to meet with her. I had her contact info, but deleted it when I think it was Lou who said she was no longer available. Can anyone PM me the contact info for her, please! Thanks!
    Please don't ask other members for our precious utr's phone #'s.

    You claim to know someone who holds the key, I suggest you ask him.

    As a SM you should have known better.

    Sorry for being tough but they are protected for a reason.

    FSM.

  7. #1124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 236

    Amor

    I never had a chance to meet with her, and heard she was out of the game. I would love to have an opportunity to meet with her. I had her contact info, but deleted it when I think it was Lou who said she was no longer available. Can anyone PM me the contact info for her, please! Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lookin3  [View Original Post]
    Was able to get the elusive Amor's number and set up a dream first thing Saturday am. Picked her up and went to the room she had in Cocoa for such meetings. Long lean body, easy convo, nice smile. And then the sundress came off, a body built for pleasure. I don't know if everyone's experience is like this but this woman is passionate, from the beginning, dfk, touching, moaning, BBBJ. The acronyms don't explain the heat this woman brings, she enjoys what she does. A reasonable donation for the dream and I left a very happy camper. Thanks Beautiful.

  8. #1123

    Amor

    Was able to get the elusive Amor's number and set up a dream first thing Saturday am. Picked her up and went to the room she had in Cocoa for such meetings. Long lean body, easy convo, nice smile. And then the sundress came off, a body built for pleasure. I don't know if everyone's experience is like this but this woman is passionate, from the beginning, dfk, touching, moaning, BBBJ. The acronyms don't explain the heat this woman brings, she enjoys what she does. A reasonable donation for the dream and I left a very happy camper. Thanks Beautiful.

  9. #1122
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    I am suspect if any of these ads are legit. They look like they were all posted by the same person. I also noticed the 2nd link is a smoking hot bod in the pics and says she is a bbw in the text.
    Good point, didn't notice the bbw part.

  10. #1121
    Once again lou beats me to the punch, my exact thoughts sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    I am suspect if any of these ads are legit. They look like they were all posted by the same person. I also noticed the 2nd link is a smoking hot bod in the pics and says she is a bbw in the text.

  11. #1120

    Tgtbt?

    I am suspect if any of these ads are legit. They look like they were all posted by the same person. I also noticed the 2nd link is a smoking hot bod in the pics and says she is a bbw in the text.

    Quote Originally Posted by Animall  [View Original Post]
    Also found these, but not finding reports on this forum about them:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13213903

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...xotic/13382803

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...me-21/13462883

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ughty/13222742

    This seems like a lot of new talent in the area going unused. Or is everyone keeping it close to the chest. Yea just thought about that. Please, PM me if open discussion is uncomfortable.

  12. #1119

    Erin

    Hey sirs, just heard from little blondie Erin, her date for tnite cancelled last minute so if any of ya SM's that have her digits have some free time and want a very greatful little minx for tnite hit her up.

  13. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Animall  [View Original Post]
    Also found these, but not finding reports on this forum about them:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13213903

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...xotic/13382803

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...me-21/13462883

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ughty/13222742

    This seems like a lot of new talent in the area going unused. Or is everyone keeping it close to the chest. Yea just thought about that. Please, PM me if open discussion is uncomfortable.
    Looks hot. Maybe you should let us know. I prefer girls who don't travel. Keeps the Mario's in the county.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    Spinner right there.

  14. #1117

    Can anyone enlighten

    Also found these, but not finding reports on this forum about them:

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ecial/13213903

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...shell/13349293

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...xotic/13382803

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...me-21/13462883

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ughty/13222742

    This seems like a lot of new talent in the area going unused. Or is everyone keeping it close to the chest. Yea just thought about that. Please, PM me if open discussion is uncomfortable.

  15. #1116

    Chocolate, flavor, ethnicity?

    Does anyone. Have any info on these links. They look new but I haven't see anyone post about these. If I'm overlooking please point me to them.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-dont/13000521

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...light/12935550

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...y-wait/6763205

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...scale/12938069

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape