Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 9059
-
09-04-15 16:21 #5684Senior Member

Posts: 385Sifting through the asian ads
How do I sift though the Asian fakes? Two ways. It helps if you don't patronize Asians. I rarely do.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
First, if I have time and a screen larger than my phone, I switch to the gallery view. The fake Asian pics jump right out.
If I am viewing text, most of these fake Asian ads suffer from way too many emojis. Granted they may visually squeeze out the occasional text headline but at least I'm not wasting clicking on links that will just show me a disinterested girl in a swimsuit.
-
09-04-15 16:01 #5683Senior Member

Posts: 464Different Chloe
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...6-ddd/18725956
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
202/277/6452.
-
09-04-15 15:51 #5682Senior Member

Posts: 1991Link not currently working
Is it Gya's friend Chloe?
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...chloe/19144549
Or a different one?
-
09-04-15 15:15 #5681Senior Member

Posts: 385The bloom is off the rose with MILF Nikky
I saw Nikky before lunch; very nice BBBJ and we moved on to FS. I tried to start with DATY and she waived me off. Missionary, legs over shoulders and K9 but 15 minutes into it she said she was getting dry and the silly cow only has skin moisturizer but no lube. Her pussy was tight from the beginning, then she claimed that it was swollen up. She asks me to stop and breaks out more skin lotion and she tried to tit fuck me to get me off as she began to alternate between dirty talk and accusing me of having seen someone before her or that I was jacking off slow just to prolong the visit.
Tired of her carping, I just quit and got dressed. I had been hoping for a long session and I suspect she was offering dirty talk and FS to get me out quick following my early finish on Sunday. She also continued her embargo on DATY. Despite the relative bargain of $120, I am doubtful about repeating.
-
09-04-15 14:29 #5680Senior Member

Posts: 464She's looks too good but not worth $$$
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...2/1/314835/ter
I've seen Chloe post for months but this is my first time contacting her. On the other site she has great reviews. Somebody mentioned GFE and MSOG, so I texted her to see her donations.
Well she quoted me at $$$ for HR and FS. Sorry but if I'm giving up 3 bills I would expect FS and MSOG.
Is she really worth it? I doubt it since there are plenty of options for way less. Let me know if anybody has seen her.
-
09-03-15 22:02 #5679Senior Member

Posts: 1991Aragorn: Your inbox is full
Tried to respond to your PM.
Originally Posted by Aragorn
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 14:34 #5678Senior Member

Posts: 385Thanks, you've saved my hard earned cash.
Between you and JM I will give this slatternly mom a pass.
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 13:12 #5677Senior Member

Posts: 464Review on TER
http://liverubreviews.com/ad/nova/0/1/26472
Originally Posted by Aragorn
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 08:19 #5676Senior Member

Posts: 1991IIRC, not well reviewed
I believe she's reviewed under the name Willow and doesn't receive high marks. I sent you a PM with a bit more info.
Originally Posted by Aragorn
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-15 07:27 #5675Senior Member

Posts: 385Going on a mature spree
This gal posts daily and she seems like she's been reviewed before but I can't find a thing here or on the oThER board.
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/thirsty-thursdayready-nowstart-your-weekend-off-right/17081963
-
09-02-15 21:16 #5674Senior Member

Posts: 318What a goddamn bummer. Well, it was nice while it lasted. I naively thought she might be indie (and also thought that was probably naive).
Originally Posted by Sexingit
[View Original Post]
She is smart as a whip, and not ghetto in her mannerisms. Very well-spoken and polite. A really great date too. Damn!
I left no trail so I am not concerned about any blowback for me. One thing, the 2nd girl shown, the one above Chanel not the one below Fat Boy, the one they're saying is "Missy". She was there and she was hot as hell. Much cuter than the pic and even cuter than Chantel, but too demure. But was in good spirits and I doubt was any kind of victim.
Chanel was not at the property when I arrived. We txt'd back and forth and I watched her arrive in a rental car (which I know because I checked it out when I left) and Missy was in the room alone when Chanel got there. Despite the human-trafficking angle which sounds very bad, you have to note the LEO caveat "Remember- in Maryland- human trafficking includes anyone that transports, harbors an individual for the purposes of prostitution". That doesn't mean any of the trafficking victims weren't there voluntarily.
On Monday night she told me she was "going back home to California tomorrow morning" so I am sure Fat Boy's bust hastened her departure. I didn't see her post and I am pretty sure she didn't, I just called her on a whim and caught her offguard. She was really glad to see me was very flexible with timing, so no doubt she was on the way out state and not officially work.
I am bummed, but thank you sincerely for the heads up.
-
09-02-15 13:42 #5673Senior Member

Posts: 57I figure they are coming here from those expensive areas because this is a place that they can still get the rate they are used to there. If a girl
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
From NYC wants $400.00 an hr she may well get it here, but if she sets up shop in Louisville or Salt Lake City she won't get it.
-
09-02-15 12:12 #5672Senior Member

Posts: 229Any Answers?
I believe that the key is that in some provider based industries, the hobbyists regulate the price point more heavily, and convey it to the provider. In the DMV, there are some Latina "agencies" where you can do 50 - 60 for a short stay. You will not be rushed, and the girls are average (you may find a stunner on a blue moon, but most are a solid 6 or 7). These Latinas primarily only speak Spanish and they cater to a Latino client base. There are some other Latina "agencies" in the area (northern VA) that charge over twice that amount (for the same time) for the same quality of woman, but they cater to non-Latinos. Why is that? I can tell you why, because they are catering to a different client base. I am only using anecdotal evidence, but certain types of client's will aggressively regulate the price point to ensure that the price point stays where they want it to stay. We don't do this with BP gals. However, this is frequently done with AMPs, SWs, and providers that cater to a subset of the population.
Originally Posted by Mayhem101
[View Original Post]
If you take a drive up to Baltimore, you can find a wide array of SWs. Some will be drug addicts, some will be strippers that didn't make enough money and are walking after their shift, and some will be regular girls with no other options that live in the area but will sell their pussy to the right guy. Three different types of women, with 3 different types of motivation. However, the going rate is the going rate, and the hobbyist that partake of SWs heavily enforce that rate. If a SW is on a certain stroll, and the price is 20/40, then it is what it is and she knows it. Don't get me wrong, a SW will attempt to get more / ask for more, but she will take the standard, especially if she knows that she will not get more AND the guy that comes along after you will not likely give her more either. This is a universal truth for streetwalkers. (Note that I did not mention DC, because it has been my experience that most of the SWs in DC that are downtown, in contrast to other places (Eastern Ave, that are druggies) are are SWs and providers 24/7 that may be on BP also during the day or otherwise managed by a pimp)). But anywhere you go, the price for pussy from a SW on a particular stroll is the price, and there isn't a lot of deviation from it.
Why is it different for BP? Why are there not standard prices as there are with SWs? Is it because the level of competition on BP and the timing of the delivery of the pussy on BP is not as immediate as with SW? Is it because on a stroll there are other women with the same pussy within eyesight, and it is easier to move on to the next provider? Many people say that BP prices increase because the market will support it, but what makes the market NOT support the same type of arbitrary increases with SWs in the same geographic region? Why is that not the case with AMPs? The price for AMPs, regardless of location in the DMV is generally the same house fee for the 1/2 to 1, and the tip fee will only range by about a 20 buck margin for FS (yeah, the "masseuse" may try to do an upsell, but she will take the "standard" rate). Again, we have situations with an agency equivalent (AMP), agency (Latinas catering to Latinos), pimps (SW), druggies (SW), and regular down on her luck gals (SW) that all keep the price point within a certain range, yet on BP (despite the fact that the AMPs and Latina agencies catering to Latinos all advertise also on BP) there is such a price fluctuation for providers. Why is this? Is it a lack of solidarity amongst hobbyists? Conversely, is it because it is one specific girl that is being contacted / sought on BP in lieu of just any chic that may be available (as with AMP, Latina agencies catering to Latinos, and SWs)? Is it because a gal can fly in today, set any price regardless of market variables, and then leave to another location (but only after she artificially inflated the price point)?
-
09-01-15 19:51 #5671Senior Member

Posts: 1991Research report: Giavanna
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-mami/17788906
Image search found a different number (856-974-1506), website and reviews.
http://milfgia.naughtynsexy.com/
Four reviews on the oThER site, two good and two average, and a price of 200/ hr. Depending on her hh price she might be an interesting option for MILF lovers.
-
09-01-15 19:12 #5670Senior Member

Posts: 1991Not sure it's a cost of living issue
Things are more expensive in NYC and in many parts of CA (SFO, SAN, etc.) but look how many providers from those places come here because they can get away with charging higher prices. Maybe one factor is that we have a higher proportion of mongers with more $ than sense? Maybe hobbyists in this area are more willing to shell out top $ for average or even crap service? Don't know exactly but it sure sucks. There's good value to be had but it definitely takes more homework to find it. Not like Miami or other places which are a target rich environment!
Originally Posted by Zodiac69
[View Original Post]

















