Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Hello Kitty

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 371
This blog is moderated by MeinArschUndde
  1. #236

    Amelia

    Any reports on amelia? They posted pics of her face now and she looks good.

  2. #235
    Quote Originally Posted by Simtiki  [View Original Post]
    I've had her recently and it smelled really bad. Didn't DATY and the odor filled the room during the deed. She is a cutie but needs to take care whatever she got going on down there!
    Well, if more than a handful of guys are smelling it, then it's probably a problem. Hope Jasmine is reading these reports and helping her correct the problem.

  3. #234
    Quote Originally Posted by DickShort  [View Original Post]
    I think you guys are blowing one isolated incident completely out of proportion. I saw Angel recently and she was squeaky clean. I know because she took a shower right before she saw me and then again after we finished our time together. A few of my friends have seen her multiple times and never had an issue with her.

    I saw Angel on their recommendation and I'm glad I did. She is so fresh, young and very pretty and fun to talk to. Because she is so young her skin is velvety soft and smooth. She has a nice pair if soft natural A-size boobs and an outstanding ass that is a great view in doggy. She has a few tats on her body. The Backpage pictures are recent and very real. Angel is a true Polynesian and she has that classic beauty.

    Her service is very good. When she gave me a BBBJ it wasn't exactly how I liked it. I told her how I liked it and it was perfect and I enjoyed it a long time until she told me she wanted me to fuck her. We started in standing mish and her fake moans turned very real in a short period of time as she got into it. We did a lot of positions but my favorite with her is doggy. She positions herself with her ass up high and her head on the bead. That way I can see my cock going in and out of her pussy and it looks so hot and feels good too, what a turn on. I liked her doggy so much I stayed there until I finished in the cover. Afterwards we lied next to each other and kissed and talked until it was time for me to go. Definite repeat.
    I've had her recently and it smelled really bad. Didn't DATY and the odor filled the room during the deed. She is a cutie but needs to take care whatever she got going on down there!

  4. #233

    Angel

    I think you guys are blowing one isolated incident completely out of proportion. I saw Angel recently and she was squeaky clean. I know because she took a shower right before she saw me and then again after we finished our time together. A few of my friends have seen her multiple times and never had an issue with her.

    I saw Angel on their recommendation and I'm glad I did. She is so fresh, young and very pretty and fun to talk to. Because she is so young her skin is velvety soft and smooth. She has a nice pair if soft natural A-size boobs and an outstanding ass that is a great view in doggy. She has a few tats on her body. The Backpage pictures are recent and very real. Angel is a true Polynesian and she has that classic beauty.

    Her service is very good. When she gave me a BBBJ it wasn't exactly how I liked it. I told her how I liked it and it was perfect and I enjoyed it a long time until she told me she wanted me to fuck her. We started in standing mish and her fake moans turned very real in a short period of time as she got into it. We did a lot of positions but my favorite with her is doggy. She positions herself with her ass up high and her head on the bead. That way I can see my cock going in and out of her pussy and it looks so hot and feels good too, what a turn on. I liked her doggy so much I stayed there until I finished in the cover. Afterwards we lied next to each other and kissed and talked until it was time for me to go. Definite repeat.

  5. #232
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini  [View Original Post]
    It smelled like rancid cum.
    Rancid Clorox? Ha ha. Sounds like BBFS is available. Kinda nasty though. Sounds like she doesn't wash after.

  6. #231
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini  [View Original Post]
    The picture is real. She is a very pretty local girl. When we walked into the room there was no offer of a towel or shower. Oh well, I had already showered anyway. She took off her nighty. Nice and thin with A cups. She asked if I wanted a full hour and I told her yes. Just as I started to roam, the doorbell rang. She put on her nighty to answer the door. When she returned she said that she had another appointment so I could only stay a half hour. After roaming a bit more, I tried DATY. That was the sweetest pussy I have ever tried so I was ready to forgive her for the previous interruption. The door bell rang. She got dressed and answered it. When she returned, DATY again. Then we finished in CG. There were no tissues so I asked her for some. She went out and returned with a paper towel.

    Call me stupid, but I couldn't get over the taste of that young pussy, so I went back. This time she promised me an hour. After roaming for awhile, I headed down south. This time the smell was unbearable. So we cuddled and there was a little lfk, finishing in CG.

    Ok, you can call me stupid.
    Dam, I was thinking of trying her today. I guess Yumi it is from Gogo.

  7. #230

    Smell

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2322  [View Original Post]
    She either has bacterial vaginosis or trichomoniasis. Those are the two most common causes of rotten fish smell.
    It smelled like rancid cum.

  8. #229

    Angel / hello kitty

    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini  [View Original Post]
    The picture is real. She is a very pretty local girl. When we walked into the room there was no offer of a towel or shower. Oh well, I had already showered anyway. She took off her nighty. Nice and thin with A cups. She asked if I wanted a full hour and I told her yes. Just as I started to roam, the doorbell rang. She put on her nighty to answer the door. When she returned she said that she had another appointment so I could only stay a half hour. After roaming a bit more, I tried DATY. That was the sweetest pussy I have ever tried so I was ready to forgive her for the previous interruption. The door bell rang. She got dressed and answered it. When she returned, DATY again. Then we finished in CG. There were no tissues so I asked her for some. She went out and returned with a paper towel.

    Call me stupid, but I couldn't get over the taste of that young pussy, so I went back. This time she promised me an hour. After roaming for awhile, I headed down south. This time the smell was unbearable. So we cuddled and there was a little lfk, finishing in CG.

    Ok, you can call me stupid.
    You had me at RUSHED and "paper towel. " Smelly vajay-jay or not, this is another avoid at all costs. Like pakistani / east indian Annika. Oh hold on. Just avoid the second one, you won't even get to touch it or lick it. And yes, you are stupid, but TEHO.

  9. #228
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1604
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2322  [View Original Post]
    She either has bacterial vaginosis or trichomoniasis. Those are the two most common causes of rotten fish smell.
    Is that the technical term for cum in pussy smell?

  10. #227
    Quote Originally Posted by Bikini  [View Original Post]
    The picture is real. She is a very pretty local girl. When we walked into the room there was no offer of a towel or shower. Oh well, I had already showered anyway. She took off her nighty. Nice and thin with A cups. She asked if I wanted a full hour and I told her yes. Just as I started to roam, the doorbell rang. She put on her nighty to answer the door. When she returned she said that she had another appointment so I could only stay a half hour. After roaming a bit more, I tried DATY. That was the sweetest pussy I have ever tried so I was ready to forgive her for the previous interruption. The door bell rang. She got dressed and answered it. When she returned, DATY again. Then we finished in CG. There were no tissues so I asked her for some. She went out and returned with a paper towel.

    Call me stupid, but I couldn't get over the taste of that young pussy, so I went back. This time she promised me an hour. After roaming for awhile, I headed down south. This time the smell was unbearable. So we cuddled and there was a little lfk, finishing in CG.

    Ok, you can call me stupid.
    She either has bacterial vaginosis or trichomoniasis. Those are the two most common causes of rotten fish smell.

  11. #226

    Amelia

    How's the new Filipina local hottie Amelia? Anyone sample yet?

  12. #225

    Angel

    The picture is real. She is a very pretty local girl. When we walked into the room there was no offer of a towel or shower. Oh well, I had already showered anyway. She took off her nighty. Nice and thin with A cups. She asked if I wanted a full hour and I told her yes. Just as I started to roam, the doorbell rang. She put on her nighty to answer the door. When she returned she said that she had another appointment so I could only stay a half hour. After roaming a bit more, I tried DATY. That was the sweetest pussy I have ever tried so I was ready to forgive her for the previous interruption. The door bell rang. She got dressed and answered it. When she returned, DATY again. Then we finished in CG. There were no tissues so I asked her for some. She went out and returned with a paper towel.

    Call me stupid, but I couldn't get over the taste of that young pussy, so I went back. This time she promised me an hour. After roaming for awhile, I headed down south. This time the smell was unbearable. So we cuddled and there was a little lfk, finishing in CG.

    Ok, you can call me stupid.

  13. #224
    Quote Originally Posted by SexsSarved9141  [View Original Post]
    I'd really love it if Angel and Kanta are for real. I see a lot of posts about how pretty the two are, one bait-and-switch, but no reviews on their service or quality. I'm younger so I don't feel as bad about the age question. But I care more about the quality of the service.

    Also, major warning to the fellow mongers here. STAY AWAY FROM CASSIDY. I see this is where she set up shop. Shame on the mms here. Her reputation is horrible. Just look on Backpage reviews to find her pictures and reviews here and on TER for her DC rep. She has a reputation for laughing and being haughty while taking men's money. Her general AO is in Washington the. See. All her reviews say the same thing: Very personable. Talk story. Junk service. About to start when asks you for $$$ for extra and by that she just means a no emotion HJ. She's only in it for the money and she is bad news. While I admit everyone agrees that these are her pics, stay away.
    There are reviews on Kanta in this thread. Type her name in the "Search Thread" in the top right hand corner of this forum. I haven't seen any reviews on Angel and have been wondering why. She is a good looking local girl which is usually popular. If anyone has been with Angel please let us know.

  14. #223

    Looking for Reviews and Giving Warning

    I'd really love it if Angel and Kanta are for real. I see a lot of posts about how pretty the two are, one bait-and-switch, but no reviews on their service or quality. I'm younger so I don't feel as bad about the age question. But I care more about the quality of the service.

    Also, major warning to the fellow mongers here. STAY AWAY FROM CASSIDY. I see this is where she set up shop. Shame on the mms here. Her reputation is horrible. Just look on Backpage reviews to find her pictures and reviews here and on TER for her DC rep. She has a reputation for laughing and being haughty while taking men's money. Her general AO is in Washington the. See. All her reviews say the same thing: Very personable. Talk story. Junk service. About to start when asks you for $$$ for extra and by that she just means a no emotion HJ. She's only in it for the money and she is bad news. While I admit everyone agrees that these are her pics, stay away.

  15. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by FunFucker  [View Original Post]
    Yes Cassidy and Nadia are the same girl.

    Before I saw the review on Nadia I had seen a personal ad of hers outside of HK ads. I called her to see if she wanted to come to Maui which is where I live. She didn't answer but text me back. By this time I had seen the review. I told her I saw a review on her and said even though you are really cute and just my type I'm afraid your just after the money and are not into fair returns. Some hours later she text me back and asked what do I mean by fair return. I told her that guys expect what is normally done in this trade and that $$ for a HJ is not a fair return. I had googled her # and saw she is a regular on BP so I told her here in Hawaii $$. 5 - $$$ is normal for the hr with $$$ usually being GFE. And at the AMPs $$ is good for everything and a lot of times GFE. I had told her in several texts in some 20 back and forth that she's got the looks and if she would just give a fair exchange she would go a long way.

    So maybe she is willing to try again. With Jasmine knowing what went on maybe they think it's worth a try. It will be interesting to see if she changes. Just wanted to let you guys know what I experienced for your own personal knowledge.
    Wow. Nadia was my to do list tonight with that middle eastern sexy look. Good thing I checked. I appreciate all the reports guys. I'll try again in a week or so until Jasmine got her girl on point.

    US.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape