Thread: Hello Kitty
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 371
-
08-24-15 21:34 #221Senior Member

Posts: 141Yes Cassidy and Nadia are the same girl.
Originally Posted by IRock2701
[View Original Post]
Before I saw the review on Nadia I had seen a personal ad of hers outside of HK ads. I called her to see if she wanted to come to Maui which is where I live. She didn't answer but text me back. By this time I had seen the review. I told her I saw a review on her and said even though you are really cute and just my type I'm afraid your just after the money and are not into fair returns. Some hours later she text me back and asked what do I mean by fair return. I told her that guys expect what is normally done in this trade and that $$ for a HJ is not a fair return. I had googled her # and saw she is a regular on BP so I told her here in Hawaii $$. 5 - $$$ is normal for the hr with $$$ usually being GFE. And at the AMPs $$ is good for everything and a lot of times GFE. I had told her in several texts in some 20 back and forth that she's got the looks and if she would just give a fair exchange she would go a long way.
So maybe she is willing to try again. With Jasmine knowing what went on maybe they think it's worth a try. It will be interesting to see if she changes. Just wanted to let you guys know what I experienced for your own personal knowledge.
-
08-24-15 19:42 #220Senior Member

Posts: 73Nadia / Cassidy Same?
Is this the same girl that's being advertised as Cassidy now? Did they change her name there already??
Originally Posted by Zgmfxgn00
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-15 16:04 #219Banned Member

Posts: 208I agree. Her attitude sucks. Luckily she saved me from partaking as it was early morning and she turned me away with a shitty attitude. I did get a chance to peep her face without make up and good lawd looked like she gave herself a wicked beating with an ugly stick.
Originally Posted by Zgmfxgn00
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-15 05:13 #218Regular Member

Posts: 17Stay away!! Totally agree
She said I am from Vegas then go back to Vegas!! We know the service and stick to the price! This is Hawaii, I told her. Hopefully Oceans and Jasmine realizes she brings bad business!
Originally Posted by Zgmfxgn00
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-15 02:15 #217Senior Member

Posts: 1897Wow! Thanks for saving me money and time. I was curious about her but after your toftt no need go. Forget about money grabbers like that. Much mahalo buddy for the sacrifice!
Originally Posted by Zgmfxgn00
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-15 01:37 #216Regular Member

Posts: 6Insulting our Intelligence
Ok, they are pretty if they are pretty, that's out of the question, but East Indian & Pakistani, WTF, those are two different countries and it is insulting to our intelligence to think we don't know the difference, they actually don't like each other neither should we like Nadia, I once had a " Indian" and she was insanely beautiful and fun too, but this is not cool at all, sorry, we work way to hard to dump our money on some chick who thinks we don't know geography.
Originally Posted by Zgmfxgn00
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-15 23:33 #215Senior Member

Posts: 38Nadia
Let me start by saying Stay Away. She has a mainland mentality with mainland pricing. By that I mean everything starts at $2 and that's just for a HJ. Once I heard that I said forget it. And if Jasmine is showing this to her then yah she is that kind of girl.
If you have a ton of cash then she might be worth it. She is a looker with nice be / Cs but other than that no kissing, didn't take panties off until I asked what about FS at which point the bomb dropped and she gave the excuse this is just a massage I could lose my job if you have more to tip I can do more bs.
HHK has some good girls there so I would say go with the others that are available, but stay away from this mainlander.
-
08-16-15 06:53 #214Senior Member

Posts: 4053 some with Hapa Jasmine & Colombian Karina
Dammmmnnnn, these girls know how to make a grown man HAPPY.
Tonight is their last night on Maui, they leave tomorrow (Sunday) AM.
They fucked me silly tonight, that's a good thing LOL.
I wrote a review under Maui backpage review.
A picture attached as a proof.
PM me for more detail.
John.
-
08-13-15 04:13 #213Banned Member

Posts: 168Angel
I tried to make an appointment today with Angel but she was booked. I'll try again tomorrow. Does anyone have a report?
-
08-11-15 05:03 #212Senior Member

Posts: 405Colombian Karina
I'm wondering why not much review on her??
Sampled her tonight, She's on Maui for a week with Jasmine, Bebe and Topaz.
She's away prettier in person, Damn, her pussy tight, I LOVE her DFK she was fucking my tongue with her mouth (just like Japanese porn).
PM me for more detail.
John.
-
08-10-15 19:00 #211Senior Member

Posts: 120Excellent!
Great post, and mad props on the 2nd pop. Damn I envy you, out of all the times I have visited her, I've never been offered 2 pops, maybe my mileage didn't vary with this provider.
Originally Posted by DangerBoy
[View Original Post]
Gosh, I may as well go ahead and wish upon a shooting star when the time is right, and hope that opportunity awaits me somehow⭐.
-
08-10-15 17:09 #210Senior Member

Posts: 1273Hapa Jasmine. Yep.
Hapa Jasmine's been reviewed often. I'm another satisfied customer who was very happy with her level of service.
It's worth noting I'm usually a one shot per session kind of guy. Jasmine seemed to take it as a challenge to get me for round two and, in one of the few instances ever, I was ready for round two in the hour. YMMV, of course, but if she can do that to me, I'm pretty sure it's true of most.
L: 8. Nice, curvy body. Looks like the kind of girl that would get you in trouble, and I'm sure for some of you, that's pretty close to the truth.
A: 9. One of the best attitudes I've found anywhere. Very accommodating. Puts a priority on pleasing.
S: 9. Very pleased with what as on the menu and she delivered enthusiastically on all points.
Are: Yes. Duh.
-
08-10-15 12:50 #209Senior Member

Posts: 629Is Hoku still there? And Angel, she looks sexy, not as pretty as Hoku or Kanta IMHO, but she's still fine and she's local too. I like that.
-
08-10-15 05:01 #208Senior Member

Posts: 83Angel
Mmmmmm, hope she likes DATY.
-
08-05-15 19:36 #207Senior Member

Posts: 137Karina does
I've seen karina out of those and she does dfk.
Originally Posted by Bigred808
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




