Thread: Safe Mongering in Honolulu
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 736
-
11-09-15 21:56 #316Senior Member

Posts: 623AMP & Bar girls get tested as much the customers do. It all depends on the person. They don't go to free clinic much because most are very private and will pay to go to a few Korean doctors here. If you have dated these girls then you know what I mean. The employees at the clinic shouldn't be talking or they are just lying to you. You should worry about the customer who came back from the Asian sex tour and just BB and DFK the girl right before you.
Originally Posted by SureYourRight
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 13:23 #315Senior Member

Posts: 493Funny story
I knew a few people who worked at the free clinics here. They said that AMP and bar girls come in ALL THE TIME to get tested. It's very obvious they are AMP bar girls because they give honest answers during the questionnaire. They also ask tons of questions like what extra precautions they can take to avoid STDs. Now that being said, do not think that EVERY single girl goes and gets tested. They also gossip about the other girls and yes some of them have admitted some girls refuse to get tested at all or just lie about having it done. Just don't be surprised if you catch something EVENTUALLY.
Originally Posted by Version23
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-15 06:02 #314Banned Member

Posts: 4Not that durable a virus, Brah.
Magic Johnson went to south america, and had a hospital infect him with yellow fever (kills HIV completely, and is 95% survivable). Easy E is a different story entirely, as he was inffected while in the graybar hotel, sans mistresses.
Originally Posted by MongerZ
[View Original Post]
Please do believe what you will. I have no time to educate the daunted, or save the moronic. I'm waiting for the 808 Insane Clown Posse to attacker this without a viable explanation of why Magic is still here, whilst others have expired several years ago. Do the math. Seriously, before the idiotic attacks without basis or substance. Yeah, I'm a former senior member that grew tired of the baseless arguments.
Aloha.
-
11-09-15 05:40 #313Regular Member

Posts: 20Getting tested
Not sure if this has been asked before but do you guys think the AMP girls ever get tested? And if so do they get tested regularly?
As much as I would like the answer to be yes, I have my doubts. If they do, I'm sure they aren't going to DHC.
I wonder if there is a secret Korean physician or clinic that all of the AMPs girls go to.
In any case legalization of our hobby would mean laws that require testing which might make it seem safer but who knows.
I'm sure there are valid arguments for both side of that debate. Any thoughts?
-
11-09-15 01:01 #312Senior Member

Posts: 139I don't care about BBFS. If that's your thing good. If offered I always ask for condom anyway. Problem is I've done BBFS twice in an AMP briefly with providers and I didn't even want to, damn condom fell off inside of them. Dammit. One recently and am waiting for tests to come back just in case.
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
-
11-03-15 20:18 #311Regular Member

Posts: 12Holding Period Anxiety
Aloha mongers. Recently visited the local clinic for the annual safety inspection. Been in the fast lane lately and feeling just a shade of uncertainty tho I'm without any symptoms. Living on a neighbor island I am now caught in the 2 week holding period eagerly awaiting the call. Sigh, can't there be a quicker way? I searched on-line but I'm not convinced about the "at home" testing situation for the usual suspects (non-HIV). I'd be willing to pay a see-note for an expedited reply. Maybe there's a business model here for the young budding entrepreneur?
As said, no real symptoms and have always been covered on FS with providers (don't mind it actually). Counselor says "bravo" for that but I must admit, I am a huge DATY monger and I also enjoy BBBJ and DFK when they're on the menu. I try to exercise some discretion with those providers that appear sketch, but we all know there's no way to really know. I've read the posts. I know what I'm diving into and I'll live with it, but 2 weeks? Sigh.
My biggest thing right now is dodging the little lady at home until I can be certain. Maybe I need to re-think my hobby a little, establish a regular trusted provider or two (is there such a thing? I'm hoping for negative results across my board so I can escape my paranoia and get back to normal sleep patterns.
Be safe lads. APL.
-
09-22-15 19:36 #310Senior Member

Posts: 1561Blood donation nurse benefit
Yeah, I know what you mean. If the blood bank has some hot nurse willing to offer FS after one donates a certain number of times, I bet they would get a line of guys waiting to "donate" and partake. Besides the beds they got is perfect for all types of positions!
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-15 18:59 #309Senior Member

Posts: 293I tried to inform some senior mongers and they refuse to believe. I'm not trying to brag or expose anyone as I've not posted in then open forum and only to senior members. What is to gain by letting others know that certain services are available? I think that they get upset or feel jilted if it wasn't provided to them. There are fools out there that actually show these post and PM's to providers thinking that they are scoring points with them when I reality they are only marking themselves as mongers. I've hooked up and gotten many freebies and FORBIDDEN services from AMP girls by them NOT knowing that I post here. This site is to share info, not to defend the girls or call others liars. Monger safe!
Originally Posted by Oioman
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-15 05:35 #308Senior Member

Posts: 1354They keep calling and calling, but like HM said the monger in me made me give up too. I admit kinda embarrassing filling out that form and they ask you if you paid anyone for sex. Cannot lie and say no. You might be infected and put someone at risk. So better for just not donate.
Originally Posted by HMobius
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-15 02:16 #307Senior Member

Posts: 5231I used to be a blood donor but quit once I became a monger. I can't abstain from hookers for 3 to 6 months.
Too much risk for poor Patient.
-
09-16-15 23:04 #306Banned Member

Posts: 126I agree Buster.
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
Been mongering for over 10 year now and I can say that there are many of the popular hot girls that are known only for CFS and some that are CBJ that do BBFS and BBBJ. It just depends on how comfortable they are with you. Most of the girs were all covered in the beginning but with repeated visits and treating them right, some just passed on the covers later. And like anything else YMMV.
I get tested quarterly and also give blood 2 times a year and get the results when they test my blood. I don' try to sneak in bb, just abide with how the provider wants. Its hard to come with a cover sometimes and I was pleasantly surprised when some decided to do BB without the cover. If I want a sure thing, I can always go to Kison or some of the known BB places. But most of them are older and its nice to hang with a young hot girl. Even if covered.
I read the reviews and just pick who sounds good and who to avoid. I hate Covered BJ, so stay away from those that don't do the BBBJ. Like anything else do your homework, check out the girls and like the Quote in the Forrest Gump movie. Momma always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're going to get.
OM.
-
09-14-15 09:50 #305Senior Member

Posts: 275Where was the fifth one from?
Originally Posted by Buster50
[View Original Post]
G35.
-
09-02-15 00:25 #304Senior Member

Posts: 548If you already have kids, it might be a good idea to get a vasectomy. You can tell her to kiss you your ass with that paternity test.
Originally Posted by AmpAddict808
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-15 13:20 #303Senior Member

Posts: 1604There was a girl here in the last year who was not known as a BBFS girl who did me BBFSCIP once. I didn't ask for it and she really gave me a fantastic performance like she wanted me like nobody else ever did before. It felt great at the time and I liked it, but that thought of her wanting to have a kid with me crossed my mind. I was really concerned about it. So much so that I never went back to see her again.
Originally Posted by AmpAddict808
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-15 13:13 #302Senior Member

Posts: 215Bbfscip
I'm wondering if this could happen. What if a provider not on birth control intentionally has BBFSCIP repeatedly only with one regular customer who she likes and knows quite well (like who he is and where he can be found and has lots of money/property) with the plan to have a child from him? Once pregnant, she can pursue getting child support (including health care) by proving the child's paternity with testing. It can get messy if the customer-father is married. Or if he's single and the provider needs a green card to stay in the US with his child, she can pursue a marriage with a plan for eventual divorce and settlement.
I had one friend that got a KBG pregnant and ended up marrying her. But after a few years, a divorce happened and she went back to Korea with the child. I'm sure she got a good settlement. He went into debt and closed his business afterwards.












Reply With Quote





