Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,206 to 35,220 of 61398
-
08-28-15 09:21 #26193Banned Member

Posts: 1312Happy bday
Happy bday to SW Idol Darlene are. I. P.
-
08-28-15 08:03 #26192Senior Member

Posts: 694Danyell
Is that the one that used to hang out by one stop / bus stop on Penington ave used to call see cup also went by name Ashley.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-15 01:17 #26191Senior Member

Posts: 128Tiffany
Stumbled upon this very same Tiffany tonight on Fulton. I took her to my spot and I agree with the assessment below on the mic work. Very wet, lots of great sounds. She got me there in just a few minutes and I took her back to her spot. She has digits and said call any time.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 23:59 #26190Senior Member

Posts: 977Jalin is locked up for a car jacking and several other charges. I'm pretty sure she's in for a while but I could be wrong. I'm not a pro at reading the Md. Arrest records.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 23:55 #26189Senior Member

Posts: 977She was on Pontiac a few nights ago around 10 pm. I dated her twice like 3 years ago, never any problems but she just got skinnier and skinnier. I lost interest. I also ran into old danyell that started in Brooklyn, then refound on Washington blvd, now I found her at the circle. She looked healthier then normal but her teeth are just to damn dirty looking for me. Dated her in the past about 5 times. Always a pleasure. But teeth are just to dirty for me now.
Originally Posted by AmCreep
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 22:07 #26188Senior Member

Posts: 1370Crystal
The last I saw of Crystal was on her bday almost 2 yrs ago. Always a good time and great service. For a petiete girl, she sure can take a good pounding. Peace.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 21:40 #26187Senior Member

Posts: 1322Crystal? Looks like Casey??
Originally Posted by AmCreep
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 21:39 #26186Senior Member

Posts: 279Little Sara from Wilkens Avenue Baltimore (Strickly Business)
I just love the way she takes care of business. I haven't seen her in a while but I would love to feel that again. (Enjoy).
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1188/li...timore-md.html
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1188/li...timore-md.html
-
08-27-15 20:35 #26185Senior Member

Posts: 168Yea that's her new number it is
Her friend had to go away for 6 months so its her phone for a while.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 18:03 #26184Senior Member

Posts: 300Crystal
This girl is a dear; do not forget to offer her lunch, a cool drink etc. She is kind and needs to be offered same.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 11:12 #26183Regular Member

Posts: 8Contact info would be appreciated if you get it.
Originally Posted by Badboy1968
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 10:53 #26182Senior Member

Posts: 254Crystal
She was away, in Florida for a while, but she's back. Keep an eye open in Brooklyn.
Originally Posted by AmCreep
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 10:16 #26181Senior Member

Posts: 291Conkling Christiona
I must have met her on a good day. I had no problems. See my report from 08-01-15. I recommend everything covered.
I was driving around this week and spotted her. It looked like she lost weight, borderline anorexic. Same for that 4'9" spinner I met on Carey last month. Both looked bad. Boy, when these girls go off the precipice, they hit bottom fast.
Baltoman.
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-15 07:51 #26180Regular Member

Posts: 8Crystal
Anyone see this crystal lately.
-
08-27-15 07:08 #26179Regular Member

Posts: 141Christina
She is out on Conkling st. I reported on her a little while back. She did not rip me off. Only because I did not give her the chance to. But I Suggest she be avoided at costs!
Originally Posted by Curtisbay
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






