Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26189
    Quote Originally Posted by AmCreep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this crystal lately.
    She was on Pontiac a few nights ago around 10 pm. I dated her twice like 3 years ago, never any problems but she just got skinnier and skinnier. I lost interest. I also ran into old danyell that started in Brooklyn, then refound on Washington blvd, now I found her at the circle. She looked healthier then normal but her teeth are just to damn dirty looking for me. Dated her in the past about 5 times. Always a pleasure. But teeth are just to dirty for me now.

  2. #26188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    This girl is a dear; do not forget to offer her lunch, a cool drink etc. She is kind and needs to be offered same.
    The last I saw of Crystal was on her bday almost 2 yrs ago. Always a good time and great service. For a petiete girl, she sure can take a good pounding. Peace.

  3. #26187
    Quote Originally Posted by AmCreep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this crystal lately.
    Crystal? Looks like Casey??

  4. #26186

    Little Sara from Wilkens Avenue Baltimore (Strickly Business)

    I just love the way she takes care of business. I haven't seen her in a while but I would love to feel that again. (Enjoy).

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1188/li...timore-md.html

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1188/li...timore-md.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SANY0003.jpg‎   SANY0004.jpg‎   SANY0005.jpg‎   SANY0006.jpg‎  

  5. #26185

    Yea that's her new number it is

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kandii yesterday and asked her about those texts, because I also got several of them. She has a new number that once belonged to a friend. She was sending out a mass text to let guys who had her old number know the new one. Somewhere along the line the texts got screwed up. That number ending in 7676 is her new one. It is a safe number to text.
    Her friend had to go away for 6 months so its her phone for a while.

  6. #26184

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    She was away, in Florida for a while, but she's back. Keep an eye open in Brooklyn.
    This girl is a dear; do not forget to offer her lunch, a cool drink etc. She is kind and needs to be offered same.

  7. #26183
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy1968  [View Original Post]
    She was away, in Florida for a while, but she's back. Keep an eye open in Brooklyn.
    Contact info would be appreciated if you get it.

  8. #26182

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by AmCreep  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this crystal lately.
    She was away, in Florida for a while, but she's back. Keep an eye open in Brooklyn.

  9. #26181

    Conkling Christiona

    I must have met her on a good day. I had no problems. See my report from 08-01-15. I recommend everything covered.

    I was driving around this week and spotted her. It looked like she lost weight, borderline anorexic. Same for that 4'9" spinner I met on Carey last month. Both looked bad. Boy, when these girls go off the precipice, they hit bottom fast.

    Baltoman.

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    Where did you pick her up. Thanks.

  10. #26180

    Crystal

    Anyone see this crystal lately.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0591.jpg‎  

  11. #26179

    Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    Where did you pick her up. Thanks.
    She is out on Conkling st. I reported on her a little while back. She did not rip me off. Only because I did not give her the chance to. But I Suggest she be avoided at costs!

  12. #26178
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Quote Originally Posted by Barraquda22  [View Original Post]
    Just got a text from someone claiming to be kandii (using her real name) from a number that falls back to some dude named mike, last 4 digits 7676. Can't confirm if its really her or not so use caution.

    Edit; Definitely the boyfriend's phone. Still not sure if its her on the other end or not. Playing stupid like its a wrong number.

    BQ22.
    I saw Kandii yesterday and asked her about those texts, because I also got several of them. She has a new number that once belonged to a friend. She was sending out a mass text to let guys who had her old number know the new one. Somewhere along the line the texts got screwed up. That number ending in 7676 is her new one. It is a safe number to text.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii2.PNG‎   Kandii9.jpg‎   Kandii10.jpg‎  

  13. #26177

    Glen Burnie?

    It was good pickins for a little bit now it has dried up. Kayla was down this way and so was Kristen, blond tight body talk box. I know Crain highway, but damn any other spots?

  14. #26176
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    That's the Queen right there if a lot of the girls out there would take the time to do half of what she does there would be a lot of happy mongers.
    Agreed. Remember: she likes her legs inside.

  15. #26175

    WSW Christina

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtisbay  [View Original Post]
    Where did you pick her up. Thanks.
    Conklin, near the corner bar. Easy to spot, she is white like a ghost and has a cast on the left fore arm. Too bad, she has nice perky Bs and pink nibs and her kitty looks yummy. Avoid her. Spread the words, they have to learn if you start ripping people off, you will get NO business.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape