The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 549 of 805 FirstFirst ... 49 449 499 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 599 649 ... LastLast
Results 8,221 to 8,235 of 12073
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3853

    LEO convention act 2 LOL

    There out again all over nat bike cops foot patrol and cars must be about 20 that I can see g has a couple on21st stay safe.

  2. #3852
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselMike  [View Original Post]
    Call it fucked up if you like but it is the way the world is and we're not going to change it. We can be spectators or players depending on which way the wind blows on a given day.
    I don't want to be a hypocrite. I've done exactly what I saw a few hundred times. The first one was thirty years ago. Young native american girl named Margaret on Greenfield Ave. We went to a cheap no-tel on 27th. At the time I'd only been with maybe 5-6 girls in my life. She was pretty and had a nice body. At the no-tel she went into the bathroom and washed up for me.

    When she came out she had no pants on, a hairy Bush, and tied up her button down shirt in a knot like Daisy Duke. She walked over to the bed and encouraged me to get naked. We had stopped first at a gas station at 27th and Layton for a condom. She put it on me with her mouth. I came in about 15 seconds.

    Then I took her home which was about a block south of Greenfield near the loop. I was hooked. I went home and was in a daze all day. I'd never just met a woman and hauled off and had sex like that before.

    I wondered if there were other girls? Turns out a guy driving slow on Greenfield, looking around, well its not much of a problem. The next one was young and pretty. I need to clarify that pretty much any young girls who isn't fat and willing to have sex with me is soon classified as "pretty. "

    Went to the same no-tel, and the owner remembered me. Didn't make me pay a $5 phone deposit this time. This girl was about 19 and very soft and smooth tanned skin. She took a long hot shower first.

    When she came out of the shower she gave me a BBBJ. Put on a condom and we did K9. She wanted me to do DATY but I was too scared. She wanted me on top. I could tell she wanted to enjoy it and told me not to cum. She began to buck and moan. Maybe she was faking it, maybe not, but I didn't last long.

    This goes on once or twice a week for quite a long time. Eventually I got tired of paying for no-tels and just took them to my house. My ATF was a girl named Debbie who worked in the meat dept of Piggly Wiggly when it was on Layton Ave. I picked her up on S Packard in Cudahy by some hobby / news shop at 9 am on a Sunday.

    She was really pretty, 32, drunk. She wasn't just SW pretty, she would be considered very pretty by any standard. She looked like that actress in Scarecrow and Mrs. King. Kate Jackson? I ate her out like it was my last supper. We went to the Suburban and showered together. I had been out for a long jog along the lake and all funky. Her body was flawless. Afterward I gave her ride up to a drug house near Humbolt and North. Gave her $40 and she was cool with that. I think she only expect a ride in return for the sex.

    After that there were a few nice ones but probably 90% of the rest were sick, drug addicted, meth mouthed, scabbed up, snot nosed, tobacco smelling, streetwalkers.

    A few times I picked up the crippled girl on Greenfield, Old Yeller at the Blue Kangaroo laundry, and the welfare mom at the bus stop at 27th and Layton. They weren't SWs but not to brag, but I was a step up in class to any guy they would ever have a chance with.

    It was never about the money with them. They liked me because I just paid attention to them. The welfare mom would lay back in a chair and really get into DATY. She thought she was one cool woman being treated like a queen. But I'd pay them $40 every time so their would be an incentive to keep going at it. Like giving a dog a treat when they behave for you.

  3. #3851

    So picking up a SW is fucked up but

    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I feel like a pussy. Fifteen years ago I could have cared less about how old she looked. I saw a SW get in a car today with a guy and drive off. The scene made me stop and think how fucked up that all is. Unlikely I'll ever pick another one again.
    Going down to the courthouse like you do / did and picking up a woman who just got divorced and use her for only sex is a lot worse IMO.

  4. #3850
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I feel like a pussy. Fifteen years ago I could have cared less about how old she looked. I saw a SW get in a car today with a guy and drive off. The scene made me stop and think how fucked up that all is. Unlikely I'll ever pick another one again.
    Call it fucked up if you like but it is the way the world is and we're not going to change it. We can be spectators or players depending on which way the wind blows on a given day.

  5. #3849
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingForLefty  [View Original Post]
    I'm out there now and then and came across a young latina on Main Street sitting on a stone fence in front of Fuzzy's, late like 10 pm, smoking a cigarette. I stopped. Super cute in shorts that were so tight and an ass no bigger than a volleyball.

    I passed because I didn't think she was proper age. Lefty has done some weird things but I'm not stooping that low. I asked how hold she was. She said how old do you want me to be. Wrong answer.
    I feel like a pussy. Fifteen years ago I could have cared less about how old she looked. I saw a SW get in a car today with a guy and drive off. The scene made me stop and think how fucked up that all is. Unlikely I'll ever pick another one again.

  6. #3848

    Heat on the south loop

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinlover  [View Original Post]
    I took a drive through the south loop tonight at around 8:30 and it was crawling with MPD. Motorcycle units had cars pulled over on 20th and National and another pair was arresting a civilian on 19th and National. Greenfield was crawling with bicycle cops, I even saw a convoy of six bikes heading east around 21st street. They were all wearing solid black, no high-visibility jackets or vests. The paddy-wagon was out as well. Lincoln had more motorcycle units as well as the usual cars and I saw at least one unmarked unit. To the shock of absolutely no one, I didn't see a single girl.
    Seems to have been this way for a couple weeks at least. I have rental property in the area and have seen a crazy number of cops of all sorts lately in the early evening. They seem to have been alternating between streets, but yesterday I saw them all over both G and and. Our tax dollars at work! Of course there is also a lot of drug trade in the area. I'll have to ask some of the tenants where they are getting their supply from now as they are always smoking up a storm.

  7. #3847

    Fighting "crime"

    With MKE at over 100 murders for the year they're making a big show. As you can see, actual crime has dropped off completely these past few weeks now that MPD is going after what is truly important. / s.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoaTrail  [View Original Post]
    What in the world was going on on and last night there was cops everywhere on motorcycles bikes on foot what they doing a clean up sweep.

  8. #3846
    I observed the same convention. I only saw two SW's on Lincoln. Corinna and Angel. Jennifer was on National but I couldn't pick up because of the Blue Cloud. I tried Corinna but too risky. I settled on Angel when I spotted her on a side street who took care of my blue balls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinlover  [View Original Post]
    I took a drive through the south loop tonight at around 8:30 and it was crawling with MPD. Motorcycle units had cars pulled over on 20th and National and another pair was arresting a civilian on 19th and National. Greenfield was crawling with bicycle cops, I even saw a convoy of six bikes heading east around 21st street. They were all wearing solid black, no high-visibility jackets or vests. The paddy-wagon was out as well. Lincoln had more motorcycle units as well as the usual cars and I saw at least one unmarked unit. To the shock of absolutely no one, I didn't see a single girl.
    .

  9. #3845

    Undercover red car

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinlover  [View Original Post]
    I took a drive through the south loop tonight at around 8:30 and it was crawling with MPD. Motorcycle units had cars pulled over on 20th and National and another pair was arresting a civilian on 19th and National. Greenfield was crawling with bicycle cops, I even saw a convoy of six bikes heading east around 21st street. They were all wearing solid black, no high-visibility jackets or vests. The paddy-wagon was out as well. Lincoln had more motorcycle units as well as the usual cars and I saw at least one unmarked unit. To the shock of absolutely no one, I didn't see a single girl.
    I saw an ok looking WSW around 20 and and last week so I did the drive around the block to catch her as she walked. I pulled up by 22 and and and saw her talking to a guy in a red car. They both looked at me and I smiled only to realize the man in the red car was wearing a MPD uniform. Ooooops! I made a right turn and took my blue balls home.

  10. #3844

    The LEO Convention Continues

    I took a drive through the south loop tonight at around 8:30 and it was crawling with MPD. Motorcycle units had cars pulled over on 20th and National and another pair was arresting a civilian on 19th and National. Greenfield was crawling with bicycle cops, I even saw a convoy of six bikes heading east around 21st street. They were all wearing solid black, no high-visibility jackets or vests. The paddy-wagon was out as well. Lincoln had more motorcycle units as well as the usual cars and I saw at least one unmarked unit. To the shock of absolutely no one, I didn't see a single girl.

  11. #3843

    Forgot her name but I saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by TallPaul  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a redhead on GF for an average experience. Constant up selling. Does anybody know the WSW with the pink hair? I saw her out too but already had the redhead.
    About a month ago. Dee or something like that. BJCIMWS was great. She had a good place to park by her place. I was out hunting about a week ago and only saw her once by 25 and and. It was early in the hunt so I passed. About 2 hours later and no luck, I tried to find her again but no luck. My dream costs 25.

  12. #3842

    Pink hair

    This sounds like Diana. I had her number but she reportedly left her phone in a guys car. The phone is no longer accepting calls.

    Quote Originally Posted by TallPaul  [View Original Post]
    Picked up a redhead on GF for an average experience. Constant up selling. Does anybody know the WSW with the pink hair? I saw her out too but already had the redhead.
    .

  13. #3841

    LEO convention on and

    What in the world was going on on and last night there was cops everywhere on motorcycles bikes on foot what they doing a clean up sweep.

  14. #3840

    Redhead on gf

    Picked up a redhead on GF for an average experience. Constant up selling. Does anybody know the WSW with the pink hair? I saw her out too but already had the redhead.

  15. #3839

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvPetites  [View Original Post]
    Met up with Sabrina, shorter white girl, maybe 40 ish, though idk she's definitely seen better days. Took her to a place a I not far away for a bit of head for 40. Doesn't allow cim, but let me ram it in and out of her mouth without complaint. Had me drop her off at her house back near 26 and Nat.
    Ouch, I think she is 32. I see her walking often in that same area and, in my opinion, she is looking better than ever lately. I posted a pict of her a while back. She is a sweetheart. Sometimes I'll pick her up just to talk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape