Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,626 to 23,640 of 32158
-
08-27-15 09:36 #8533Senior Member

Posts: 1991Ellie is simply not very good
I've seen her a couple of times and the 2nd time I was hoping for a better result but it didn't happen.
Originally Posted by HardToTame
[View Original Post]
She's always rushed, gives a barely adequate massage and talks no-stop about herself and how rough she has it and how guys pay her lots of $ for nothing more than a HJ.
She's at least part Thai and I heard from another Thai masseuse that Ellie can't get anyone to work with her because she's cheap and wants to keep all the good clients for herself. So most of the time she's by herself so clients get put into one room while she finishes a rushed session in another. She will always tell you "wait just 5 minutes" but it's total BS and you'll be waiting as long as it takes to get rid of her earlier client.
So Panya gets a big thumbs down from me unless Ellie gets a new girl to help out. And then I would only visit to try out the new masseuse and not Ellie.
-
08-27-15 09:25 #8532Senior Member

Posts: 1991More on Jane
Haven't seen Jane for a while but I can confirm that if she likes you (may take repeat visits) the headlights should come out and shine. Some gentle roaming may also be allowed but YMMV, as always. It also doesn't hurt to learn a few Russian phrases to get a smile out of her and get her to open up a bit. Some useful ones are "sposibo" (spuh-see-buh) for please, "pajalusta" (pazh-owl-stuh) for thank you and "mozhna?" (mozh-nuh) for May I? The more she sees you as a gentleman the better her response.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
Since AMP prices are generally 80 + 40 = 120 for just a HJ, and higher for roaming and other options, Jane is a bit more expensive but not excessively so, IMHO. The quality of the massage alone makes her a worthwhile option. She also leaves plenty of time between sessions which means you are never rushed. I haven't repeated simply because I enjoy variety and had reached the limits of what she would allow.
Also, unless she's gained a lot of weight since my last visit, I wouldn't classify her as a BBW. Curvy and voluptuous, yes, but not BBW.
-
08-27-15 08:55 #8531Senior Member

Posts: 317Got it. Thanks for the details. Sounds like a good option of that's your niche. We've all spent as much or money on less service. For me the "look but don't touch" would drive me insane, but the quality of massage sounds compelling.
Originally Posted by Mayhem101
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-15 19:11 #8530Senior Member

Posts: 149Jane Review from A Few Years Ago
Here is a detailed review of Jane I posted a few years ago. I believe it is the same woman. I haven't seen her again because she was not attractive to me but she has really good massage skills.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
Jane is a mature BBW Russian woman who has professional training in massage and provides a real massage with a happy ending. If you want more, look elsewhere but if you want a real massage to work out those kinks, Jane has strong hands with a sensual touch that will make you feel better. I didn't find her face attractive but she does have big boobs that are almost popping out of the lingerie that she wears. Most of the hour is spend on your stomach as she massages your back and legs. I was looking for a real massage with the added benefit of a happy ending so I was satisfied but I wish I found Jane more attractive. I didn't push it as far as trying to touch her boobs or getting her to go topless but others say that this is possible.
A good professional massage well over an hour. It was relaxing and my muscles felt better. The massage itself lasted close to an hour before she asked me to turn over. Then she rubbed the massage oil over my balls and cock and started lightly touching my balls and cock and I was hard as a rock in a second. She starts out with slow light touches before stroking my cock faster and harder while massaging my balls at the same time. It was a nice handjob and you can tell that she has a lot of experience giving hand jobs. I lasted less than 5 minutes before I was coming. She kept on stroking my cock until the last drop. Then she cleaned me up with a warm towel and told me that I could rest on the table for a bit if I wanted. She also brought over a bottle of water and some Russian chocolate for me. So, a bit expensive for a hand job but you get a real professional massage that does the trick and really good hand job. I just wish I found her more attractive.
-
08-26-15 17:15 #8529Senior Member

Posts: 317That is a pretty steep price for just hand release. What kind of access is there to the body and body parts you speak so highly of?
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-15 16:36 #8528Senior Member

Posts: 433Many Lao end up living in Isaan Thailand, Nong Khai, Ubon Ratchathani, etc before moving to the US. She is defiantly Lao. I speak Thai fairy well and ended up speaking more Isaan dialect with her.
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-15 16:14 #8527Senior Member

Posts: 2686Laos and Thailand share a border
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
She could be both. Or she figures that Americans don't know the difference anyway.
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-15 13:43 #8526

Posts: 906I feel for you, amigo; many of us have (unfortunately) tolerated this sort of substandard behavior and (just as unfortunate) not done anything when it happened. Yet, here was a perfect instance to put this sort of treatment in its place. The 'prelude' (namely, the harping and complaining during the shower, the upset attitude when asking for harder pressure, etc.) should prepare your mind that the session will likely leave you unsatisfied or very unimpressed.
Originally Posted by HardToTame
[View Original Post]
When she finished in 20 minutes and requested a tip before continuing, that would have been the time to act.
The look of surprise on a therapist's face, once she realizes what you're doing and when she figures out the sort of tip she's going to get, can often be very amusing. Sometimes, she will begin making a scene, which can cause the MMS to come out of the 'office'. At that point, you can explain to the MMS what happened, telling her that you were shorted on time and that the therapist was complaining, etc. , and that you will be taking future business elsewhere.- Climb down off the table.
- Get dressed.
- Depart, leaving no tip (or, perhaps a very small tip, like .05).
Granted, your session won't end any better, but it will at least save you some wasted tip money and give you the satisfaction of having solved this sort of problem for some future mongers. Also, that therapist will likely not be working there or at other area AMPs much longer. And, you can apply the. 4 tip that you saved toward a massage at a better location. I still remember the reactions I got the first time I took this course of action, when I got bad service and decided that I didn't want a sour therapist giving me a mechanical finish (at best). It's not easy to do, when you're already on the table, but it is necessary when you get this kind of service. More of us have all too often succumbed to the alternative.
Live and learn, my friend.
-
08-26-15 09:41 #8525Regular Member

Posts: 14Panya Thai Therapy in Vienna
Got Ellie as a massage therapist (cute girl). I told her that 60 dollars was cost advertised online. She stated that is has always been 80, no problem I said. Table shower was good and clean. Then she keep harping that she was certified and the cost was 80, because the Chinese and koreans are cheap and service is bad. After shower we went back to the therapy room which was nice and clean. Then the massage started, which started as a whole body rub, I told her to go harder, she seemed upset that I requested a strong massage. She finished in 20 minutes, and me flip and requested a tip before anything happens. I pulled out money. 4 for relief. She stood by my feet so no touching. The place is nice, but the therapist was only talking about money mostly, which ruins the mood. Rating for massage 3 to 4. I would not return.
-
08-26-15 08:45 #8524Banned Member

Posts: 146Massage by Jane
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-jane/18507719
Jane is a Russian MILF with a very sexy accent. She does not have pics in her BP ad, but she is fair-skinned with a nice face and very pretty eyes. But her best feature is her wonderful breasts! Let's just say she is fully equipped to rock some cleavage! She has a shapely, mature body which I find attractive. Also, she is smart and can carry on a nice conversation while she works, without being too chatty. I was able to relax right away and really enjoy my time with her.
Jane works out of a private residence near Tysons. It is clean and safe in a nice neighbrhood. There is a big parking lot and lots of units, so it is not obvious as to why you are there. She has massage training, which is clear from the moment she lays hands on you. She has a heated massage table and uses high quality, fluffy towels and fresh linens. She uses non-scented massage oil that leaves no noticable residue.
Jane meets you at the her door wearing sexy lingerie, showing off her creamy, smooth skin with her stunning breasts popping out! One time she wore a lacy bra and panty set and sexy stockings. What a hottie! Unfortunately, she made it clear before the session that her clothes would remain on. (YMMV, but I doubt it.) She invited me to get comfortable while she briefly stepped out of her dimly lit studio to give me some privacy.
After I layed face down, she came back in and began a solid, deep tissue massage. She began with long, sensual strokes on my back and legs. When she found a knotted muscle, she would linger and even knead the spot with her elbow. Before the flip, she also did a nice massage of my butt, letting her fingers glide into certain areas just enough to foreshadow what delights were coming up. I'd say the massage lasted a good 45-50 minutes.
After the flip I got another good look at her luscious, curvy body. Like I said, she is stacked! She massaged my feet, then my shoulders, arms and hands before moving on to the real fun. Next she coated her hands with oil and slowly began massaging more sensitive areas. She knows what she is doing, and gets the job done in spectacular fashion.
Afterwards, she left me alone to get dressed and told me I could relax alone as long as I wanted. She is clearly not a clock watcher. When I got up to leave she gave me some Russian chocolate and a bottle of water for the road. I felt so relaxed. I began looking forward to my next visit before I even drove out of her parking lot. I recommend you give her a shot.
-
08-26-15 06:54 #8523Banned Member

Posts: 146Nikki
There are several ladies named "Nikki" out there. This is the lady I am referring to:
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...nikki/14084942
She specifically told me she is from Thailand. I don't know why she would be misleading about that.
Bottom-line: She looks just like her pictures. If you like them and want a great massage, give her a try!
Originally Posted by Kijimuna
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-15 03:27 #8522

Posts: 906Shucks
PA, I knew you & I were friends, but I didn't realize that I ranked that high on your list. : the.
Originally Posted by PilotAviator
[View Original Post]
Happy be'day, my friend!
Roman.
-
08-25-15 23:30 #8521Senior Member

Posts: 433Nikki is Lao, but close enough.
Originally Posted by Derringer
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-15 16:56 #8520

Posts: 227Birthday thanks
You are my favorite and only.
PA.
-
08-24-15 16:23 #8519Regular Member

Posts: 24Health Center Richmond Hgy
Visited the Health Center on Richmond Highway. Parking ample in townhouse lot with many vacancies.
Drew Susan, no other apparent customers. Older Chinese. No TS there, no shower.
No door on room but curtains instead.
Followed directions, seemed dedicated to satisfaction on massage. Good table.
Flip, worked front gentle, hand move for clearance, then dedicated working. No roam at all. Through cloth. After, worked legs, head, neck, rest.
Tip up front apx 45.











Reply With Quote




