Thread: Hello Kitty
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 371
-
08-05-15 16:04 #206Banned Member

Posts: 168Bella be be karina
Anyone tried these new girls? Any of them do DFK? I'm planning on seeing one of them this week. Tired of all the flat tires I've been getting lately.
-
08-03-15 23:09 #205Senior Member

Posts: 1360Bebe
Bebe is Bee from hula girl. Fun sized with a nice booty.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ty-spa/5300705
-
07-29-15 21:03 #204Senior Member

Posts: 383Bush
Trimmed patch is good. Hate the mid grown stubble.
-
07-28-15 23:35 #203Regular Member

Posts: 2We've got Bush
I love local girls with a Bush, I love them without a Bush. A Bush down below never hurt anyone.
Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-15 20:32 #202Senior Member

Posts: 138Bush
In my opinion, a slip and slide is more fun, so as long as you get it wet. Keep I smooth.
Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-15 15:28 #201Senior Member

Posts: 793I agree service should be number one and the Bush is secondary. Although I don't like eating pu**why with the Bush, if the service is top notch 5 star service that leaves a smile on my face and the only thought on my mind is looking forward to my next visit, then Bush don't matter.
Originally Posted by Punanilicr
[View Original Post]
US.
-
07-28-15 12:51 #200Regular Member

Posts: 5Bush special! Haha. I don't mind cute, pretty or hot girls who have bushes either. Power to the Bush! Yes yes, Bush for Me. I love it!
-
07-28-15 12:46 #199Regular Member

Posts: 5Wow. I agree as well.
Originally Posted by NiceBush808
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-15 12:40 #198Senior Member

Posts: 629Why not have girls who are willing or prefer to have a Bush and some girls who prefer not to so that both guys, those who like it and those who don't will be satisfied. Know what I mean? But for me, I like the Bush. I don't have a problem with it being in my mouth or teeth. You can still daty too as long as underneath the butt and in between the legs leading to the clit / lips are trimmed or shaven, you can still keep that good ol pubic triangle forest on top natural and untouched. There's just a powerful, natural allure and beauty to it.
-
07-28-15 06:38 #197Senior Member

Posts: 4780Same here. Hard to properly lick and suck the clit with a Bush in the way.
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-15 05:38 #196Senior Member

Posts: 1889No no. No Bush. Clean shaven and smooth. I get Bush every day. When I fantasize, it's got to be clean. LOL.
Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 23:56 #195Regular Member

Posts: 6Hehe. I'm all for it. I really don't brave a problem with a Bush. I love it. No problem with it during daty at all. There's just something about it that grabs your attention. I love brushing my face up against it and even petting it. Yes Bush for me.
Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 22:21 #194Senior Member

Posts: 793Haha, no Bush for me unless I'm eating pu*sy. I don't mind the Bush if I'm pounding it. I hope this answers the question LOL. Oh yeah August is coming up and I have something special planned. I will contact you soon. Thanks!
Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers
[View Original Post]
US.
-
07-27-15 20:28 #193Senior Member

Posts: 359LOL, I'm indifferent. Won't prevent me from seeing someone, won't get me to see someone. All about the service.
Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 16:37 #192Senior Member

Posts: 716Apple and Cherry
Did the two move to Emerald?











Reply With Quote





