Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,396 to 10,410 of 13049
-
08-28-15 19:41 #2654Senior Member

Posts: 162Anything BB goes there?
Originally Posted by Ed209
[View Original Post]
-
08-28-15 09:16 #2653Banned Member

Posts: 18I like this place!
Originally Posted by OkiChimpo
[View Original Post]
http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...geles-ca-18680
Don't be disturbed if a guy answers the door.
-
08-27-15 12:34 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 127Thai girl named Natasha is the best I've ever had by far. Supposedly still works at a spot in be Body Work in WeHo but only on Fridays.
Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-15 13:54 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 665Go to backpages and search for prostate. There are always 3-4 places that advertise.
Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-15 02:32 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 333Hey Mazda05. I have the info. PM me. I'm always happy to exchange info with the king of haiku 411 requests.
Originally Posted by Mazda05
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-15 22:11 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 1177Xtina from palm tree west la
Anyone what kamp or lmp.
Christina is at now?
-
08-24-15 13:21 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 199Thanks, Mondo. I'll check her out next time I'm in the OC. Just got a strange hankering to try it out recently, so I figured I'd check with the board. I seem to remember a girl in LA that used to advertise prostate massage (Yunfei, I think was her name) but I heard that she has since stopped. I'll keep my search up though. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by Mondo72
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-15 21:10 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 836I responded in the backpage forum
The mamasan is an idiot, it is apparently totally legitimate.
Originally Posted by TheArchitect
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-15 03:51 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 935Prostate Massage
Hey Crimsonquiggs,
Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs
[View Original Post]
I have not have any personal experience in this field, however I have read reviews here (posts) about this lady in the OC that specializes in prostate massages.
If you are interested in seeing her check the link below, "Walnut Saver" and this is where you will find her website with all the info that you need to schedule an appointment.
I did browse the site and it's pretty professional and by the reviews I've read here she seems to be quite an expert in this field.
I think she's in the Anaheim area.
Hope this helps you out.
Mondo.
https://sites.google.com/site/walnutsaver/walnutsaver
-
08-22-15 23:03 #2645Senior Member

Posts: 199Prostate Massage
Can anyone recommend a good gal for a prostate massage? Can be a full CMT or not. Thanks in advance.
-
08-19-15 13:59 #2644Regular Member

Posts: 18Clue
OK! Your clue is to translate mountain view to Spanish. Then google that street name is Torrance.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-19-15 02:59 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 217Damn man. 2 million posts? That is pretty damn impressive.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 19:52 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 665Let me be 100% clear, cops do not need to come here to get info. They get complaints and they act on them. They know every HJ or FS place in town and they also know that they have no ability to shut any place down, but they can arrest an individual provider.
Originally Posted by BahiaSur
[View Original Post]
There must have been a complaint or there was a random sweep and this girl gave the wrong guy a HJ and got busted. Hell, one of the other girls that doesn't do extras might have turned her in.
-
08-18-15 19:46 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 665Too bad, but it still doesn't say where this was.
Originally Posted by Suerte8
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 00:54 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 972Same number was used for a place in Upland: Iq Air Health therapy. Reviewed as plain girls, average service for 1. 5 hr. Don't know anything about the new place.
Originally Posted by TheArchitect
[View Original Post]













Reply With Quote





