Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,411 to 10,425 of 13051
-
08-18-15 19:46 #2641Senior Member

Posts: 665Too bad, but it still doesn't say where this was.
Originally Posted by Suerte8
[View Original Post]
-
08-18-15 00:54 #2640Senior Member

Posts: 972Same number was used for a place in Upland: Iq Air Health therapy. Reviewed as plain girls, average service for 1. 5 hr. Don't know anything about the new place.
Originally Posted by TheArchitect
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-15 23:13 #2639Senior Member

Posts: 96Latina Massage in West LA
Anyone heard of this place or have any info?
http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ssage/52466734
-
08-17-15 12:50 #2638Regular Member

Posts: 18Hanna got busted
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...818&viewfull=1#post2570818.
Originally Posted by AsianPussy
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-15 10:36 #2637Douchebag

Posts: 5[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
08-17-15 03:22 #2636Senior Member

Posts: 665Can you give another hint?
Originally Posted by BahiaSur
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-15 02:36 #2635Senior Member

Posts: 220Latinas
Visiting again and just checking, are Eco and GG still the go to places for Latinas? Anything new? Appreciate any info.
-
08-09-15 21:01 #2634Senior Member

Posts: 297HT in Inglewood
Hit this place up while visiting and drew Coco. Upper twenties, nice bod, great set of dee cup tits. Good personality. Speaks English well. Likes to joke a bit. Made an effort at a massage but it wasn't too good. Everything else was though with the exception she wasn't big on kissing. You guys seem to be fairly light on the details so I'll respect how you roll. PM for details. I would repeat. She only works on Sundays.
-
08-08-15 23:46 #2633Regular Member

Posts: 14Now that actually makes sense and was not something I had thought about. I guess I took it for granted that in such a large city with so much going on that witch hunts are not such a big thing here. I can imagine in a smaller town some very determined people wanting to "clean up the town" can make hobbying difficult for both providers and mongers. Maybe it happens in LA also, but it would seem so futile.
Originally Posted by Chrisj321
[View Original Post]
I do admit that I can have fun trying to decode a reference and can enjoy some of the clever references such as "White House" being on place a street with the same name as the real White House (I didn't figure that out, someone told me). That being said, I would have more fun partaking in one of the well reviewed experiences than hacking away at my computer pretending I am some type of sherlock.
-
08-08-15 17:57 #2632Senior Member

Posts: 89I always find the subterfuge hilarious! The hints at the names, the "top secret" money code (that can be accessed on the FAQ page) and the overall cloak and dagger to hide stuff from the cops. Everything about the cops using evidence is true. My thought was that most of the members weren't outright in naming names and places, not because of LE, but because of do-gooders that try to save the world.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
I have seen witch hunts put together based on info from the internet. I don't know if it's still the case, but at a time, our forum would be a number one hit on google depending on what was searched. My assumption was people would say "White House", "tree", RR" and the likes, so that if some goody two shoes searched Red Rose, USASG wouldn't be the first pop.
For the life of me, I can't explain the dream thing!
-
08-08-15 01:32 #2631Regular Member

Posts: 42Best Thai Massage in a looooooong time!
I just had the BEST massage I've had since 2006!!
It's usually $50 for an hour and $70 for 90 minutes. I paid. 4 for 30 because they were already supposed to be closed.
Totally legit place! If you want a really great legit massage in Southbay. Check out Vimarin Thai Massage, in Torrance, on Crenshaw south of Sepulveda.
424-XXX-9143 open 90 AM-9 PM On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, Nadia is working. She's tiny but really strong. Great work!
-
08-07-15 20:49 #2630Regular Member

Posts: 42PM review ripoof
I sometimes contribute to PM reviews in order to get more explicit detail about particular providers or parlors without having to do a lot of lengthy research.
But, recently, I posted new reviews that were accepted and they didn't give me my VIP credit. Back in the day, I actually paid for the service, but, if they promise credit for approved reviews, I should've gotten my due.
When I wrote to support, they just didn't reply. Fuckers! Never using that site again. From now on, I'll just stick with this site. It's not always quick, but the intel has always been reliable.
-
08-07-15 20:17 #2629Senior Member

Posts: 94If people are getting caught on here then its probably because they are not discreet enough or don't screen properly. Either way it's your own fault if you get caught. I have walked out on LE before, the first time was scary but I was able to remain calm. This forum makes me feel more comfortable to see someone and allows me to do my research before arriving to an unknown situation. If the name of a massage parlor is too much for you to post, just go to rubmaps (rub maps in case it censures) and see if its posted there. You should have no problem posting the name and location of the place and services received.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
-
08-07-15 18:31 #2628Regular Member

Posts: 14Awesome! Thanks for the clear info! While I am cautious by nature, it seemed that the cryptic nature of some references was overkill. If LE wanted to find providers to bust, they have plenty of options just by following ads that are plentiful (hell, they don't even have to worry about calling LE undercover! So there would be no need to use info from a forum like this, and as you said would hardly be admissible evidence. And busting a john from information posted through here would be pretty unlikely to impossible also. Even if they somehow got an IP address, what are they going to do, serve a warrant for an unverified post, that could have come from anyone accessing that particular network router? We all know it's our friend dave that posts here without our permission, and he is a fucking liar because he is still a fucking virgin. . Wait a second does this mean I am dave posting about myself in third person, fuck I even confuse myself! So LE have fun figuring that shit out. Oh and LE, my name really is Scotty Franks, but then again I always lie. Including when I say I always lie.
Originally Posted by Admin2
[View Original Post]
All that being said, I will still probably try to stick to accepted community standards since as a community some people may have their superstitions and I want to be a community friendly member. I really do appreciate all the community contributions and want to respect the members even if they have superstitions. I will however feel more relaxed about posting information and may include more in future posts.
Thanks again!
Scotty Franks / Dave / LE Undercover member / God.
-
08-07-15 17:22 #2627Administrator

Posts: 5265Since you're new I'll clear it up for you
Post whatever you feel comfortable posting, all the guys that are CONSTANTLY saying "don't post, because LE reads this" just don't know what the fuck they are talking about. LE probably is reading this but who cares. Our servers are outside the US, we are outside the US, I have no fucking idea who any of you guys are and if I don't know they can't find out through here. The whole idea that something you post can harm a chick is just bullshit, information needs to be verified before it's evidence and nothing here can be. It doesn't "paint a target on them" cops look for their information from sources that they can actually use to get warrants and they can't with shit here.
Originally Posted by ScottyFranks
[View Original Post]
Guys have been saying that shit since the second day this forum has been open and after 16 years and nearly two million posts the number of times posts here have been used as evidence is still at zero.
Post whatever the hell you feel like.
A2












Reply With Quote




