Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 19,411 to 19,425 of 30759
-
08-15-15 03:27 #11349Senior Member

Posts: 133Which girl did you have?
Originally Posted by Chubs
[View Original Post]
-
08-15-15 01:45 #11348Regular Member

Posts: 7?
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.
-
08-14-15 20:24 #11347Senior Member

Posts: 133Rub down
Won't be a next time for me, well not for awhile. She'll remind me about this and how much she did a favor for me. LOL she did that the last time I was there. When I was there last time I told her about it, she said she's in body rub for a reason. Too Rub and make me feel good at the end. So I said how can you expect a tip if the hour you charge is short. In her Chinese voice she said next time baby you put in my well you know blah blah.
Originally Posted by Magnod
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-15 19:32 #11346Senior Member

Posts: 1453Japanese Masseuse
What does she look liike? How old? How tall? Weight?
Originally Posted by HaYn1
[View Original Post]
No extras? Please advise.
-
08-14-15 19:26 #11345Senior Member

Posts: 929Next time remind Vicky not to short people time on their massages. Last time I was there, I was in and out within 45 min or so.
Originally Posted by HaYn1
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-15 18:24 #11344Senior Member

Posts: 141Awabi, check your pm please.
-
08-14-15 15:24 #11343Senior Member

Posts: 133Royal Massage
http://hawaii.backpage.com/Therapeut...assage/4455747
I sat debating where to go, that Japanese Masseuse was sexy. I wanted Kison, but reading from everyone else seems like Yoko which I would have seen again and again and again. Does the same thing all the time. Wanted Happy but they closed down she was on my bucket list. I don't know who else to try. I don't really care for the young girls. I like the older 40's and up type. Looked on Clist and Backpage and Vicky's ad. Kept popping up. I called her she was available. Went to her place acted like it was my first time with her blah blah blah it was my second, asked where she was located. Knocked on the door and there were 2 girls sitting there, wait let me back up I knocked on the door heard some noise as if someone got up fell hitting the wall and the door slammed shut. There better! Vicky opened the door showed me to the back told me undress, she spoke to the 2 girls in Chinese I assumed, while undressing Vicky left and came back with 1 of the girls. Told me if I wanted to have a little fun. I played the well my back is hurting trip. I ended up having 4 hands. Vicky kept talking asking questions probably feeling me out. After about 20 minutes of elbows and lotion on my back she and the other girl started massaging my ass Vicky kept sliding her finger between. Told her I wasn't interested in that! She said if I was interested in playing to turn over. So I did, the other girl charged after Hawaiian saying the normal blah blah blah things. While she was playing with him Vicky was standing there and I had to grab up on her. I grabbed so much that she jumped on the table. I don't know how Hawaiian got between her but he did and she begin riding she moaned so much that the other girl that was in the living room came in. I then had 6 hands the other 2 girls were playing with each other Vicky jumped off and the other girl who was there to start jumped on me she undressed while on the table sit right on Hawaiian and rode! I grabbed the other girl who came in started feeling her all over she was wet. I'm not great at story telling but all in all I got what I was looking for. I popped 3 times the 3rd one was forever. Vicky is taking her place a whole new level. Or they were drunk and horny! Felt bad for that guy who was sitting in the room by himself probably jerking listening to all the noises. These girls can moan a lot. I didn't bring much thinking I was getting a fast stroke and leave. I don't think Vicky nor the other 2 cared. But then again I'm sure they did. Sometimes being at the right place at the right time is worth it. Vicky said if you want 2 girls or 3 just call and let her know. Like I said I didn't bring much thinking I was getting a stroke! I even told her I didn't know just gave her what was in my pocket. That was an awesome back rub. I probably won't repeat they might charge me the next time and If I don't have it keep me locked in the room like that old guy. LOL Have fun and be safe! Oh Vicky does read reports on her, that was the biggest thing she kept saying! She kept talking about her reviews and reports. So Vicky if your reading this Mahalo it was fun having a quadsome.
-
08-14-15 15:17 #11342Senior Member

Posts: 349Went in the other day to receive just a massage. Had 2 younger, lean Chinese girls and an older stocky Chinese woman. Since I just wanted massage, opted for the older woman who I found out that Smile Massage is her business.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
AND that there are 4 other girls. The 2 young ones I saw and 2 white, college girls who are Amber and Nicole.
As for me, I got what I wanted, a massage with no HE. Why not? Had an appt at Happiness not long after. 😆.
-
08-14-15 14:56 #11341Senior Member

Posts: 133Japanese Therapist
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/thp/5162156247.html
Went to check her out, located in Waikiki, you need to find parking she doesn't have any! She came out and met me, nice body she was wearing yoga pants. She explained she had 2 dogs, judging from a Japanese woman like herself I was expecting 2 small yorkies, or poms. Nope 2 Labs! She had a massage table set up in the middle of her living room. Table had a donut hole which I really prefer. You don't fully undress she actually tells you to leave your underwear on. Then slip under a blanket which was weird because if she didn't want to see anything I wonder why she stood there and watched me undress LOL. Really great massage Legit no hint of HE. I had no play and wanted to she's hot to me! On a side note place smells of dog mixed with bleach wipes. I don't know just saying bleach wipes because it was sitting on the table next to the doggie stuff. Her dogs were left on the lanai they barked a bit but she calmed them down. I would repeat for a legit massage! I think she would be my normal place to visit but no HE. BOOOO!
-
08-14-15 14:36 #11340Senior Member

Posts: 895Go to Kison
Ask the "Kison King" aka "Bigahi" he know the lineup there pretty well and from what I understand most of the women their give awesome massage with plenty of extras.
Originally Posted by Plate808
[View Original Post]
-
08-14-15 14:27 #11339Senior Member

Posts: 69Try Nala
Try Nala, I think she gives a great massage, she is not only licensed but actually has a degree.
Originally Posted by Plate808
[View Original Post]
Just Google Nala Massage.
-
08-14-15 06:27 #11338Regular Member

Posts: 1Legit MT with HE?
Any one have recommendations on a legit provider with extras?
By legit, I mean the works of a good massage (back has been aching) with.
Less emphasis on the HE (but still on the menu). Feel free to PM me any info.
-
08-13-15 13:21 #11337Senior Member

Posts: 1453Amber and Nicole at CC3604
What does Amber and Nicole at CC 3604 look like? Thai Asian? Body type?
Originally Posted by Chevy427
[View Original Post]
Doe they do back walking and extras?
Please advise.
-
08-12-15 22:24 #11336Senior Member

Posts: 362Honestly. Nice Candy No Filler
I used to go to see her by Conv. Ctr. For about 5-6 visits and she is really a nice single European woman. Fake tits but nice body. I massaged her (naked) and did my usual venture down to south seas and was stopped by her and told that she doesn't do that. Nor would she acknowledge my stiff friend so I simply gave up and moved on to better fish in the sea. If you want some nice eye candy she is pretty in my books but if you want more she is not what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by KaraSnsd
[View Original Post]
Stay safe my fellow mongers as we all eat at the "why" occasionally.
007.
-
08-12-15 22:19 #11335Senior Member

Posts: 362Slipping
Used to be and I say that with heartfelt conviction. Used To Be a regular there but service and overall atmosphere is slipping downwards in my opinion. Lots of bait and switch and rug is yucky and shower is bad. Sorry to say but I haven't been back in over 6 months after being a regular once to twice a week monger.
Originally Posted by CoffeeBean
[View Original Post]
Stay safe my fellow mongers as we all eat at the why occasionally.
007.











Reply With Quote





