Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,226 to 18,240 of 19314
-
08-13-15 16:51 #1089Banned Member

Posts: 70Funny shit
Street girl turned backpage ho bag. LOL.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-15 16:35 #1088Senior Member

Posts: 166Hate all the rules ahead of time
Thank greatly for the quick reply. Hope to contribute shortly when I get to VB shortly. I imagine I will be taking alot of afternoon runs to IR.
Originally Posted by Sparky1984
[View Original Post]
BR.
Normus Johnson.
-
08-13-15 16:28 #1087Banned Member

Posts: 973A Touch Of Class
Built like that is Russian on the menu?
Originally Posted by Sparky1984
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-15 16:17 #1086Senior Member

Posts: 307Eillien
The pics are her. She is nice and has a great body but she has a lot of rules. No kissing, CBJ, so not GFE at all.
Originally Posted by NormusJohnson
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting.
-
08-13-15 16:11 #1085Senior Member

Posts: 166New to area.
http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/Fe...-city/12388551
Is this one a waste of time? New to the area from NJ and these big tits got me going. Just haven't been able to find any info on her.
Does anybody have a name?
Best Regards.
Normus.
-
08-13-15 10:44 #1084

Posts: 52Kayla at 250?
I'm not opposed to paying 200 for the right person, and I have, but she has got to look better than that. Just saying.
Originally Posted by SpaceCoast
[View Original Post]
-
08-13-15 09:51 #1083Senior Member

Posts: 65Kayla, 407 area code: Anyone?
Hey fine folks, wondering if anyone has reached or dreamt of Kayla. Contacted her for details. I love my "girl next door" types, that's my style. After asking $, $250/ hr?
I asked if she had a straight face when she texted that.
Holy crap, that better be one magical snatch. Can't afford to TOFTT guys, or I would.
http://www.************.com/space-co...3y4k2Bb8SZL5a/
If anyone can give me a compelling reason to, I might.
Thanks in advance.
SC.
-
08-12-15 12:10 #1082Senior Member

Posts: 156Greetings From Across The Pond
Greetings to all my fellow Seniors and Members. I'm across the pond hobbying my ass off. I could use some help. I think a travel buddy field trip is in order LOL. Stay safe and happy hobbying.
-
08-08-15 08:42 #1081Senior Member

Posts: 46What's up guys, I am new to the area, just wondering if you can lead me in the right direction as far as talent around here. I know my post count is low, I. Not much of a talker, pretty much keep it to the point, I monger a lot and enjoy the bobbh, and defiantly spread the wealth. Any leads would be great as far as walkers and BP girls!
Jet.
-
08-07-15 11:26 #1080

Posts: 66Who knew
Gold star for hitthat.
Originally Posted by Hitthat
[View Original Post]
-
08-06-15 21:49 #1079Regular Member

Posts: 13Lexie's older pictures. About 6 months ago.
Originally Posted by ScFlyer
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-15 23:40 #1078Regular Member

Posts: 13Hi would also like to get a hold ssutr? What's the best why to contact her?
Originally Posted by Kable
[View Original Post]
-
08-05-15 16:57 #1077

Posts: 397Honorable mention. Miss Patience
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...Patience-.html
Patience has made her return to the classifieds.
Available to SM and verifiable mongers.
Damn that ass looks good.
-
08-02-15 11:48 #1076Senior Member

Posts: 156A Friend Of Mine Is Visiting For Couple Days
A Provider friend of mine is visiting for couple days doing the Tourist thing. She has a Lady friend with her. Seniors PM me if your interested.
23,4'8. 100 lbs Ultimate Spinner, Clean and GFE.
-
08-02-15 10:47 #1075Senior Member

Posts: 151Ssutr
How would someone get hold off Ssutr?









Reply With Quote






