Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,511 to 3,525 of 9059
-
08-13-15 14:37 #5549Senior Member

Posts: 194Emma in springfield bad deal heavier in person and not worth it
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...shell/18818641
Went it and saw totally different girl and much heavier in person. If you are into heavy girls then you can go, but other wise I say no.
-
08-13-15 11:42 #5548Senior Member

Posts: 194Chanel in nova
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...s-out/18240084
Called chanel last night, she was a little away from my usual area, went I had seen her review last month or so in the post here, so I did remember her. Being in BP with those asian ads. Its hard to find a good provider right now. So called she picked up, was very nice on the phone beautiful voice, we setup the time after 30 min later and I drove there, got there text her 5 min before. She said to call when get there. I got the room number it was a nice hotel in manassas. She is a very sexy spinner if you are into that you have to go see her, nice behind just perfect. Smell really good very freindly attitude and she said she might move to SPRINGFIELD today. Any how I got the quick very tight kittly, I asked her to do 69 while BJ she obliged very nice girl you have ask her what else in the menu. I didn't have much time to just took the quick. Must see guys, I love every single minute. Finish doggy by the way LOL.
-
08-12-15 22:13 #5547Senior Member

Posts: 908No BJ? How are you in this profession and don't give bjs? Sorry, would not care if she was a 10 and only charging $20. Not worth my time.
Originally Posted by JmSuttr
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-15 22:05 #5546Senior Member

Posts: 385ToSluts is totally fake.
Read enough reviews and it won't take long to find identically worded reviews for different providers.
Originally Posted by Brilliant7
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-15 19:06 #5545Senior Member

Posts: 194Costa rican in springfield any new on her?
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-town/18797026
I have been seeing this ad on nova area, she has been moving around, but all these fake ad on BP and she has no review at all.
Any new please post. Really want to see this one.
The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info
A2
-
08-12-15 13:54 #5544Senior Member

Posts: 230IHHO I think she looks better
Dynamite larger boobs, great nipples and solid shapely buttocks. Again guys this was a QV, it worked for me. Many are so blah with a hurry up attitude, it is a challenge for my Freddie to stay interested. In this case Freddie liked her a lot. .
Originally Posted by SuperJimmy
[View Original Post]
-
08-12-15 12:56 #5543Senior Member

Posts: 319Thanks Roger (although I'll assume that's not your actual name.
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
I am going to give her another shot. Will try to be a little more casual with her on the phone. To SuperJimmy's question, how to true her pictures is she?
I will report back my luck. I did miss a report from the week before last. The "best fuck of my life" report I made, someone used her pics with a similar phone number in the same town. Took a few days to see her, but when I finally got in, it wasn't her. In terms of looks she was about the same my girl, but as far as fuckability it was no comparison. Just the usual where her cooch felt a mile wide and an inch deep. It was no great bargain and the ad was down the next day, so I didn't post about it.
-
08-12-15 08:53 #5542Senior Member

Posts: 805What about the pics?
Does she look anything like the pics she uses?
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
Thanks!!
-
08-12-15 07:07 #5541Senior Member

Posts: 230Some more info
She is abrupt with the quick questions. I answered: I am not a cop. I am a old horny white guy. She seem to chuckle and relax after that answer. I called when I got to the location and she told me to park in an exact location. I am never real comfy with that. When I did she said come to the second floor and I will open the door. Essentially she did not want to give me the room number, I think this allowed her to see that I truly was an erect old horny white guy, as promised. When she sees the same guy walking by, the door opens. She was the only one in the room.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
I worry about cooch smell too and after some extensive pounding there was some, but it seemed to wash off when I cleaned up and I did not detect it later. (I am reminded of an experience with the 48 hour cooch smell from hell. I had to quarantine myself). Anyway I have had MUCH worse for a lot more money.
-
08-11-15 21:51 #5540Senior Member

Posts: 1991Rates?
She's attractive, so that's a plus. She has your recommendation, so that's another big plus. But no BJ is a minus, unfortunately.
Originally Posted by CowboyWilson
[View Original Post]
So what it comes down to for me is what she charges for the hh and hr.
-
08-11-15 21:38 #5539Senior Member

Posts: 319That's right up my alley! Glad to hear the positive report. I have called her twice and she has been pretty rude and pensive, asking "what's your race? How old are you?" I have called her 2-3 times and she never texted me the address as agreed.
Originally Posted by Roger1286
[View Original Post]
I will try her again this week. Any other hints you can offer? And how did the cooch smell? (if you say "couldn't smell it" that is good enough for me).
-
08-11-15 21:12 #5538Senior Member

Posts: 154Kendra
Met Kendra recently http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ecent/18786248 925-875-8000 . I posted on this girl some time ago when she was going by the name Jenny. Back then she was running fake pics however, the current pics are her. Nice convo, did some catching up. She's been out of the biz on maternity leave. She still looks hot even with the baby weight which is not alot may 10 extra since the last time. Solid performer, gets into it although she still isn't up for BJ. We did some body rubbing which she got into, slid off her black tighty and kissed her all over. Did the mish while she got into it with some good vocals. Then she wanted to get hit from behind. The view was real nice. BTW her cans and her looks are her best assets. At least with me she has a nice easy going attitude, no rush. Afterwards we talked about all the madness that BP is putting everyone through. In particular her adds stopped posting. I asked her why she appeared to be an "over-poster" and she that it is way it is now to stay towards the top. Actually the only way I found this add was to search her name. That's something to think about guys, your ATF might be in town and you wouldn't even know it with all the BP BS. Peace.
-
08-11-15 19:03 #5537Senior Member

Posts: 194Too **** does look fake!
Well last year or so I have tried 2 or 3 provider by trusting too slutcom but here is the deal with the review on there, all the review sounds the same. Its like computer generated. But the only thing I can say was that the provider was legit, but the said she took her time which she didn't. LOL.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-15 18:56 #5536Senior Member

Posts: 194You were warned about this one earliar
I actually wrote a review on her about 2 or 3 month ago, yeah she is bad deal. Be safe out there guys.
Originally Posted by WebDog2015
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-15 12:22 #5535Senior Member

Posts: 230Pleasantly surprised with the 60 QV
Guys if you are in the Merrifield RT 50 area and have limited time and funds, I recommend this one. She is nice. I liked her. And would see her again.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/18579732



















