Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5549

    Emma in springfield bad deal heavier in person and not worth it

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...shell/18818641

    Went it and saw totally different girl and much heavier in person. If you are into heavy girls then you can go, but other wise I say no.

  2. #5548

    Chanel in nova

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...s-out/18240084

    Called chanel last night, she was a little away from my usual area, went I had seen her review last month or so in the post here, so I did remember her. Being in BP with those asian ads. Its hard to find a good provider right now. So called she picked up, was very nice on the phone beautiful voice, we setup the time after 30 min later and I drove there, got there text her 5 min before. She said to call when get there. I got the room number it was a nice hotel in manassas. She is a very sexy spinner if you are into that you have to go see her, nice behind just perfect. Smell really good very freindly attitude and she said she might move to SPRINGFIELD today. Any how I got the quick very tight kittly, I asked her to do 69 while BJ she obliged very nice girl you have ask her what else in the menu. I didn't have much time to just took the quick. Must see guys, I love every single minute. Finish doggy by the way LOL.

  3. #5547
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    She's attractive, so that's a plus. She has your recommendation, so that's another big plus. But no BJ is a minus, unfortunately.

    So what it comes down to for me is what she charges for the hh and hr.
    No BJ? How are you in this profession and don't give bjs? Sorry, would not care if she was a 10 and only charging $20. Not worth my time.

  4. #5546

    ToSluts is totally fake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant7  [View Original Post]
    Does tosluts.com qualify as "a trusted source?

    For example, here is a tosluts review:

    http://tosluts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=960171

    This girl only works out of Loudoun County, when she is in the area. Looks like she has posted ads in other cities, but she still seems risky to me.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-7737/1/225662

    As in the case above, often times, a tosluts review is the only review for a provider.
    Read enough reviews and it won't take long to find identically worded reviews for different providers.

  5. #5545

    Costa rican in springfield any new on her?

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...-town/18797026

    I have been seeing this ad on nova area, she has been moving around, but all these fake ad on BP and she has no review at all.

    Any new please post. Really want to see this one.

    The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info

    A2

  6. #5544

    IHHO I think she looks better

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJimmy  [View Original Post]
    Does she look anything like the pics she uses?

    Thanks!!
    Dynamite larger boobs, great nipples and solid shapely buttocks. Again guys this was a QV, it worked for me. Many are so blah with a hurry up attitude, it is a challenge for my Freddie to stay interested. In this case Freddie liked her a lot. .

  7. #5543
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    She is abrupt with the quick questions. I answered: I am not a cop. I am a old horny white guy. She seem to chuckle and relax after that answer. I called when I got to the location and she told me to park in an exact location. I am never real comfy with that. When I did she said come to the second floor and I will open the door. Essentially she did not want to give me the room number, I think this allowed her to see that I truly was an erect old horny white guy, as promised. When she sees the same guy walking by, the door opens. She was the only one in the room.

    I worry about cooch smell too and after some extensive pounding there was some, but it seemed to wash off when I cleaned up and I did not detect it later. (I am reminded of an experience with the 48 hour cooch smell from hell. I had to quarantine myself). Anyway I have had MUCH worse for a lot more money.
    Thanks Roger (although I'll assume that's not your actual name.

    I am going to give her another shot. Will try to be a little more casual with her on the phone. To SuperJimmy's question, how to true her pictures is she?

    I will report back my luck. I did miss a report from the week before last. The "best fuck of my life" report I made, someone used her pics with a similar phone number in the same town. Took a few days to see her, but when I finally got in, it wasn't her. In terms of looks she was about the same my girl, but as far as fuckability it was no comparison. Just the usual where her cooch felt a mile wide and an inch deep. It was no great bargain and the ad was down the next day, so I didn't post about it.

  8. #5542

    What about the pics?

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    Guys if you are in the Merrifield RT 50 area and have limited time and funds, I recommend this one. She is nice. I liked her. And would see her again.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/18579732
    Does she look anything like the pics she uses?

    Thanks!!

  9. #5541

    Some more info

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    That's right up my alley! Glad to hear the positive report. I have called her twice and she has been pretty rude and pensive, asking "what's your race? How old are you?" I have called her 2-3 times and she never texted me the address as agreed.

    I will try her again this week. Any other hints you can offer? And how did the cooch smell? (if you say "couldn't smell it" that is good enough for me).
    She is abrupt with the quick questions. I answered: I am not a cop. I am a old horny white guy. She seem to chuckle and relax after that answer. I called when I got to the location and she told me to park in an exact location. I am never real comfy with that. When I did she said come to the second floor and I will open the door. Essentially she did not want to give me the room number, I think this allowed her to see that I truly was an erect old horny white guy, as promised. When she sees the same guy walking by, the door opens. She was the only one in the room.

    I worry about cooch smell too and after some extensive pounding there was some, but it seemed to wash off when I cleaned up and I did not detect it later. (I am reminded of an experience with the 48 hour cooch smell from hell. I had to quarantine myself). Anyway I have had MUCH worse for a lot more money.

  10. #5540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Rates?

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyWilson  [View Original Post]
    Met Kendra recently http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ecent/18786248 925-875-8000 . I posted on this girl some time ago when she was going by the name Jenny. Back then she was running fake pics however, the current pics are her. Nice convo, did some catching up. She's been out of the biz on maternity leave. She still looks hot even with the baby weight which is not alot may 10 extra since the last time. Solid performer, gets into it although she still isn't up for BJ. We did some body rubbing which she got into, slid off her black tighty and kissed her all over. Did the mish while she got into it with some good vocals. Then she wanted to get hit from behind. The view was real nice. BTW her cans and her looks are her best assets. At least with me she has a nice easy going attitude, no rush. Afterwards we talked about all the madness that BP is putting everyone through. In particular her adds stopped posting. I asked her why she appeared to be an "over-poster" and she that it is way it is now to stay towards the top. Actually the only way I found this add was to search her name. That's something to think about guys, your ATF might be in town and you wouldn't even know it with all the BP BS. Peace.
    She's attractive, so that's a plus. She has your recommendation, so that's another big plus. But no BJ is a minus, unfortunately.

    So what it comes down to for me is what she charges for the hh and hr.

  11. #5539
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger1286  [View Original Post]
    Guys if you are in the Merrifield RT 50 area and have limited time and funds, I recommend this one. She is nice. I liked her. And would see her again.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/18579732
    That's right up my alley! Glad to hear the positive report. I have called her twice and she has been pretty rude and pensive, asking "what's your race? How old are you?" I have called her 2-3 times and she never texted me the address as agreed.

    I will try her again this week. Any other hints you can offer? And how did the cooch smell? (if you say "couldn't smell it" that is good enough for me).

  12. #5538

    Kendra

    Met Kendra recently http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ecent/18786248 925-875-8000 . I posted on this girl some time ago when she was going by the name Jenny. Back then she was running fake pics however, the current pics are her. Nice convo, did some catching up. She's been out of the biz on maternity leave. She still looks hot even with the baby weight which is not alot may 10 extra since the last time. Solid performer, gets into it although she still isn't up for BJ. We did some body rubbing which she got into, slid off her black tighty and kissed her all over. Did the mish while she got into it with some good vocals. Then she wanted to get hit from behind. The view was real nice. BTW her cans and her looks are her best assets. At least with me she has a nice easy going attitude, no rush. Afterwards we talked about all the madness that BP is putting everyone through. In particular her adds stopped posting. I asked her why she appeared to be an "over-poster" and she that it is way it is now to stay towards the top. Actually the only way I found this add was to search her name. That's something to think about guys, your ATF might be in town and you wouldn't even know it with all the BP BS. Peace.

  13. #5537

    Too **** does look fake!

    Well last year or so I have tried 2 or 3 provider by trusting too slutcom but here is the deal with the review on there, all the review sounds the same. Its like computer generated. But the only thing I can say was that the provider was legit, but the said she took her time which she didn't. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    The reviews read as though they're computer generated, which they probably are. Way too much praise, too flowery, and always a stellar review. The site exists to draw page views for advertising.

  14. #5536

    You were warned about this one earliar

    I actually wrote a review on her about 2 or 3 month ago, yeah she is bad deal. Be safe out there guys.

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    Okay, cheers man. No problem.

    JmSuttr, I hear you. You can't change the putas or their manager's behavior. The translator isn't a half bad idea. The only thing is that I always walk in with *just* the agreed donation and NOTHING else (no wallet, no phone, no watch, no wedding ring, etc.).

    I do bring a bottle of wine more often than not. Most of the time it is well-received. Especially by young Americans or latinas. I have learned to skip it with the Asians (I don't know what to bring them). But a < $10 bottle of decent quality picked up at Safeway Club does seem to buy some goodwill. And I like having something heavy and solid in my hand when I walk in the door.

    BTW, wrong thread but speaking of 'senior managers', two weeks ago I setup a date with this one based on the the good reviews of her co-worker and the alleged $20 upsell for a BBBJ.

    I drove to her motel in Laurel and circled behind, saw a pimped out F-150 with at least 28" rims and ultra-low profile tires (thing must ride like shit!) with a dude in the dark cab, watching one door to the room she gave me.

    So I continued passed, swung around again and backed in so I could watch him and the door, without being too obvious about. I saw "Ms. Scorpion" come out, and she had the crack shakes like I have never seen. She was almost convulsing. A really bad scene. So I took off. Glad I didn't walk on that. Even if he was just minding the store, neither of them is anyone I would want to spend any time with.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...80150/17422703

  15. #5535

    Pleasantly surprised with the 60 QV

    Guys if you are in the Merrifield RT 50 area and have limited time and funds, I recommend this one. She is nice. I liked her. And would see her again.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-only/18579732

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape