Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 11975
-
08-11-15 21:54 #6935

Posts: 397Chelsea
Link the ad your commenting on would be helpful in the future as would more detail.
Originally Posted by BooCo
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-15 21:14 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 58Chelsea
Set up to see Chelsea today. In call in the Cocoa 95 area, room is clean, neatly and no smoking smell in the room. Very nice attitude, clean petite body, respond very well. I had a great time, damaged was light, will repeat.
Originally Posted by FishingMike
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-15 17:19 #6933Senior Member

Posts: 76Forgot to add; not a clock watcher and damages were $$ for H.
Originally Posted by SpongeBob777
[View Original Post]
-
08-11-15 17:17 #6932Senior Member

Posts: 76Melody
Having seen her, I can vouch for her as well. Very friendly, FULL GFE; exceeds expectation. Understand that photo is not her, but she is almost as good as the picture.
Originally Posted by SpongeBob777
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-15 21:33 #6931Senior Member

Posts: 49[Deleted by Admin]
Learn to use the report post button and we will never let providers dictate what does or does not get shared on this forum. The providers that work this forum can put their info in front of nearly a million guys BECAUSE we don't let them run the forum.
A2
-
08-10-15 21:33 #6930

Posts: 171Easy does it
What? Are you her mom or manager? It's pussy. Every girl has one. Get over it. You had a good time. Great. It's these non helpful reviews that clog the forum. What did you pay. What did you get?
Originally Posted by BrevardDude
[View Original Post]
Next thing you know, she wants $8 k an hour based on these flowery reviews. It should be affordable for us / agreeable to them. She didn't invent the wheel. Chances are, you'll get horny again.
One day. Laying it on a bit thick, eh. You paid her. It wasn't the best ever. The best ever is always free. Just sayin.
-
08-10-15 11:45 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 323But You
There are sufficient extremely detailed, including pics, reports on this forum regarding RAVEN. There is no better provider. I am happy the lad tried her out. I'm sure his load was put right where she wanted it.
Originally Posted by Katsumoto
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-15 10:42 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 51Sorry everyone here
I may have jumped the gun with Melody. I posted about her when she couldn't work for a very good reason. The reason I feel bad is I know alot of people contacted her with no reply from her. I know that's a big deal and a deal breaker for most people here. She just didn't want to contact anyone till she could meet with them which makes sense.
So now the good news she is back. I have spent the last week and a half spending time with this girl as a friend and she is truely a sweetheart and is really just trying to get her life together and get back on her feet.
She isn't the girl in the picture but very similar but looks a little younger. Very beautiful and so not who you exspect to show up at your door. I promise your jaw will drop when she shows up for sure.
So txt her and she will get back to you as soon as she can. Be patient she is sooo worth it because she is so much different than any other provider.
As you can see front the two other people who reviewed her here.
-
08-10-15 09:49 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 116But you
You've given no details other than she's funny, excuses for her lack of communication and she's GFE. I read a wall of text for that? How about you post some details that actually matter. Did she suck your dick till you blew it in her mouth? Did she ride you till you begged for mercy? Did you fuck her in the ass and pull her hair?
Originally Posted by BrevardDude
[View Original Post]
That's what we want to know.
-
08-10-15 05:05 #6926

Posts: 397We understand Melody, it's been explained.
Originally Posted by Melodysouth69
[View Original Post]
-
08-10-15 03:11 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 49Raven
Finally, I got a chance see this beautiful girl. She is AMAZING. She is funny, jokes around and is the sweetest thing I have seen. She has the skills to get you go crazy. I was blown out. The TRUE, Ultimate GFE. Space coast should take good care of her. I am at a loss of words to describe what transpired in the time I saw her. Yes, she can be a bit difficult to contact, but give her a break, she gets thousands of calls / texts each day. Getting back to each and every one of them is not a joke and definitely not possible. And please don't give up if you don't hear from her. It took me about 2 months to even get a hold of her. Get on her good graces and you will see that its worth every second you spent waiting to hear back from her. She is my ATF. Most definitely, The BEST woman out there. It may or may not take a couple of visits, depending upon how much you connect with her, but please see her as much as you can. Every time is going to be better than the last. She has the best skills, and does it like she means it.
As someone mentioned on this board (I guess, FloridaRecruit, not sure) there is no better woman out there.
And if you feel that the details aren't enough or you feel that you want more details, just remember one thing. THE. BEST. GFE. EVER.
She will match your pace, she will know what you want and how you want it. And she will give it to you. (this doesn't mean she likes greek or BBFS).
If you have not seen her, you are missing out on some real stuff.
RAVEN is the BEST.
-
08-09-15 23:49 #6924Forum Advertiser

Posts: 1The picture used is for my protection I look very very extremely close to her but unfortunately isnot me but with family around I'm sure you can understand discression.
Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-15 21:32 #6923

Posts: 171What's the damage
No rate listed. What was the damage?
Originally Posted by Craps7
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-15 19:34 #6922Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 35Thanks RAY!
I'd say more or post a link or pictures but every time I try to talk here Admin gives me points, deletes. Anyone want to post it for me, feel free. Kisses and Spanks, Marina.
Originally Posted by RayRay201
[View Original Post]
-
08-09-15 17:02 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 754Dayam
Time to plan a trip to the Space Coast.
Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman
[View Original Post]
My kinda girl.
Pass the dice. New shooter CUMMING out.















