Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5534
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Just having some fun with your description and analysis of the operation's management structure.
    Okay, cheers man. No problem.

    JmSuttr, I hear you. You can't change the putas or their manager's behavior. The translator isn't a half bad idea. The only thing is that I always walk in with *just* the agreed donation and NOTHING else (no wallet, no phone, no watch, no wedding ring, etc.).

    I do bring a bottle of wine more often than not. Most of the time it is well-received. Especially by young Americans or latinas. I have learned to skip it with the Asians (I don't know what to bring them). But a < $10 bottle of decent quality picked up at Safeway Club does seem to buy some goodwill. And I like having something heavy and solid in my hand when I walk in the door.

    BTW, wrong thread but speaking of 'senior managers', two weeks ago I setup a date with this one based on the the good reviews of her co-worker and the alleged $20 upsell for a BBBJ.

    I drove to her motel in Laurel and circled behind, saw a pimped out F-150 with at least 28" rims and ultra-low profile tires (thing must ride like shit!) with a dude in the dark cab, watching one door to the room she gave me.

    So I continued passed, swung around again and backed in so I could watch him and the door, without being too obvious about. I saw "Ms. Scorpion" come out, and she had the crack shakes like I have never seen. She was almost convulsing. A really bad scene. So I took off. Glad I didn't walk on that. Even if he was just minding the store, neither of them is anyone I would want to spend any time with.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...80150/17422703

  2. #5533

    No, no insult

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    BB, not sure if I am being insulted here or not. Yes I was being a bit tongue-in-cheek with 'senior manager' but I also definitely got the impression he was there taking care of business. Or could have been a coincidence.
    Just having some fun with your description and analysis of the operation's management structure.

  3. #5532
    Quote Originally Posted by SSmith  [View Original Post]
    TL; DR real pictures, decent service, would repeat.

    Called Chinese Nancy (http://liverubreviews.com/ad/nova/347-306-7462/1/48627) at 347-306-7462 a little past the advertised time and spoke with her mama. Agreed on 1 hour for for $. 6 and off I went.......Looked so good I was finished about 20 minutes after I arrived. She cleaned me up but made it clear I was not going to be staying for the whole hour.....
    I would personally rate this as a bad value. Promised an hour but over and done with in 20 minutes. For 160, I would spend a little more and venture to MD to PG County and hit up one of the places near Greenbelt. At least you would get close to an hour of activities and a decent massage.

  4. #5531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Always go with the shorter session

    Quote Originally Posted by SSmith  [View Original Post]
    TL; DR real pictures, decent service, would repeat.

    Called Chinese Nancy (http://liverubreviews.com/ad/nova/347-306-7462/1/48627) at 347-306-7462 a little past the advertised time and spoke with her mama. Agreed on 1 hour for for $. 6 and off I went to a hotel just past the chicken wing spot in Centreville. Mama assured me on the phone that the pictures were real, and once inside I was instantly hard when I saw she was telling the truth. Nancy was wearing the lingerie from the pictures, which showed her NATRUAL see cups off. After taking care of business, she got right down to business, stripping and coming back with a hat. Once she was naked it looked like she may have given birth recently, a small belly but didn't detract from her beauty. Proceeded to give a surprisingly good but safe oral session, almost had me bust which is hard to do. Tried to 69 but she denied me, I offered a tip and she refused flat out any extra donation for additional services. Went to town on her in mish though, and she seemed to enjoy herself. Looked so good I was finished about 20 minutes after I arrived. She cleaned me up but made it clear I was not going to be staying for the whole hour. Despite that and the limited menu, she was so sexy and non mechanical that I would highly recommend and will most likely be seeing her again myself.
    The generic Chinese crapshoot ad providers almost never give you a full hour. It's one and done no matter how long you paid for. The only exception is if you find a gem and after a few visits you start getting GFE sessions. Then the hr might be worth it.

    And if you go with the short session, you can usually talk them down $10-$20 in price if it's a slow time and you can get to the place quickly. Don't try that for advance appts because Mamasan probably won't remember you. Once you get to the place and get into the session, you can usually extend without problem if things are going good. But better to deal directly with the girl if you can and not with Mamasan. The girl might decide to call MMS and tell her or the girl might pocket the extra and keep quiet about it. But either way it's only worth doing if the short session really heats up.

  5. #5530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Suggestion #2

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    BB, not sure if I am being insulted here or not. Yes I was being a bit tongue-in-cheek with 'senior manager' but I also definitely got the impression he was there taking care of business. Or could have been a coincidence.

    JmSuttr, you're right. And if I spoke better Spanish I would have pursued that. I have always believed (from rumors) that there is a suburban El Dorado out there with these latin places, where if you get into the right clique you can find better than decent girls at unheard of prices. I will admit that for my second visit (the one that didn't happen), I picked up a bottle of wine to see if I could ply her a little (was a decent Cab but probably should have been a sixer of Bud Clamato).

    Serious or not, BB is right that someone needs to set them straight. Even if you could network your way into a better price, the $60 rate isn't bad for what I am looking for. I wasn't complaining about that and I am rarely disappointed when I make the deal happen. The problem is getting the damn run-around so often. They seem totally indifferent to regulars (at least when it comes to wedos like me).

    It may be organized crime on the books, but it seems more like the other kind.
    Translation app. An absolute must if you are going to see Chinese, Spanish or other foreign language providers with limited English. I guarantee they will have such an app on their phones and hobbyists should also.

    Most of these providers usually like it a lot when you make that kind of an effort to communicate with them so it may make them more likely to give you their digits.

    A couple of final thoughts: I would skip the wine until you find one you really want to develop as an ATF, and then only after multiple visits. Also, the way they operate is what it is and no one is going to change them. The fact is they are as indifferent to regulars as are the Chinese crapshoot places. When you go you might find a gem or you might get sh*t service, it's all a roll of the dice. Your best shot at getting the best deal is to use the cheap price to find a gem, understanding it may take some time and $, and then getting her digits and developing that relationship. Otherwise, IMHO, it's likely to be an exercise in frustration and more trouble than it's worth.

    And no matter how you decide to play you'll still have to put up with the disorganized nature of the Latina operations. It's just the nature of the beast, so no point in letting it get to you.

  6. #5529
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    So the senior manager drives a pimped-out S-class, his equity partner drives a 7 series, and mid-level management oversees logistics on the production floor from the balcony. I think they should hire you as a consultant to look into why they have so much employee turnover, to improve their call center, and to streamline operations.
    BB, not sure if I am being insulted here or not. Yes I was being a bit tongue-in-cheek with 'senior manager' but I also definitely got the impression he was there taking care of business. Or could have been a coincidence.

    JmSuttr, you're right. And if I spoke better Spanish I would have pursued that. I have always believed (from rumors) that there is a suburban El Dorado out there with these latin places, where if you get into the right clique you can find better than decent girls at unheard of prices. I will admit that for my second visit (the one that didn't happen), I picked up a bottle of wine to see if I could ply her a little (was a decent Cab but probably should have been a sixer of Bud Clamato).

    Serious or not, BB is right that someone needs to set them straight. Even if you could network your way into a better price, the $60 rate isn't bad for what I am looking for. I wasn't complaining about that and I am rarely disappointed when I make the deal happen. The problem is getting the damn run-around so often. They seem totally indifferent to regulars (at least when it comes to wedos like me).

    It may be organized crime on the books, but it seems more like the other kind.

  7. #5528

    Asian Nancy in Centreville

    TL; DR real pictures, decent service, would repeat.

    Called Chinese Nancy (http://liverubreviews.com/ad/nova/347-306-7462/1/48627) at 347-306-7462 a little past the advertised time and spoke with her mama. Agreed on 1 hour for for $. 6 and off I went to a hotel just past the chicken wing spot in Centreville. Mama assured me on the phone that the pictures were real, and once inside I was instantly hard when I saw she was telling the truth. Nancy was wearing the lingerie from the pictures, which showed her NATRUAL see cups off. After taking care of business, she got right down to business, stripping and coming back with a hat. Once she was naked it looked like she may have given birth recently, a small belly but didn't detract from her beauty. Proceeded to give a surprisingly good but safe oral session, almost had me bust which is hard to do. Tried to 69 but she denied me, I offered a tip and she refused flat out any extra donation for additional services. Went to town on her in mish though, and she seemed to enjoy herself. Looked so good I was finished about 20 minutes after I arrived. She cleaned me up but made it clear I was not going to be staying for the whole hour. Despite that and the limited menu, she was so sexy and non mechanical that I would highly recommend and will most likely be seeing her again myself.

  8. #5527
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Suggestion

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    I only do $60 deal, so I am willing to accept the hit-or-miss consequences of that.

    There have been a series of ads for $60 latinas in Manassas (not the same ones in Falls Church or Merrifield, which look similar).

    They were in Herndon before for a few weeks, then have moved to the Red Roof Inn in Manassas (and it seems they're not the only ones working out of there).

    Here are three ads for the same outfit (maybe different providers but the same woman / manager will answer).

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...al-60/15568847

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-60/7522610

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...al-60/15559509

    Went earlier in the week, and had minimal problems. Got the room number and the older provider (unlike as described but that is par for the course) had a face that is hard to love, but DAMN that body. Was well work the trip for the body. Great CBJ and hit it doggie. Ass that was unbelievably good, and she really got into it. Great attitude.

    Figured I wouldn't see her again, then 2 days later, that ass was calling my name.

    So I called and said I'd be there in an hour. Called when I arrived, and spent 45 minutes or more getting the run-around.

    I could see the manager up on the balcony and she would answer the phone I called, but was bullshtting me ("I will call you back in 2 min" etc). I didn't get out and see her in person as it seemed like something was up. The 'senior manager' I suspect came and went in a pimped out S-class Mercedes, and I saw a similar out of place looking 7 series BMW there in front on of the room on my first trip. So I ended up leaving frustrated.

    I don't know what is up with these putas but I always have a hard time seeing the same provider twice (as in it has NEVER happened!
    What's up is that many, if not most, of the Latinas are part-timers who work when they need extra money and have some available time, which means they may have no set schedule or rotation. The "manager" is often a friend who speaks good enough english to be able to rent the room and set up the appts. The ad pics are usually generic so you never know who you'll get until you reach the room. Also, they double-book way too often and many times the girls are late getting to the motel as Latinas are notoriously time-challenged and not always very well-organized. Which factor was in play during your visit is hard to say as it could have been any one or a combination.

    So my suggestion is exactly the same one I give about the Asian crapshoot ads, namely that if you find a girl you might want to see again the only way to keep track of her is to get her personal digits. Sometimes it's easier than others but IME it usually works if you tell her you would really like to see her again and want to be able to check with her directly as to her schedule. If she gets a good vibe from you she will be more willing to give you the info so it helps to make her feel as safe and comfortable as possible.

    Hope your next visit is better!

  9. #5526
    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant7  [View Original Post]
    Does tosluts.com qualify as "a trusted source?

    For example, here is a tosluts review:

    http://tosluts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=960171

    This girl only works out of Loudoun County, when she is in the area. Looks like she has posted ads in other cities, but she still seems risky to me.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-7737/1/225662

    As in the case above, often times, a tosluts review is the only review for a provider.
    No -- it's A bogus site.

  10. #5525

    ToSluts is fake crap

    Quote Originally Posted by Brilliant7  [View Original Post]
    Does tosluts.com qualify as "a trusted source?

    For example, here is a tosluts review:

    http://tosluts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=960171

    As in the case above, often times, a tosluts review is the only review for a provider.
    The reviews read as though they're computer generated, which they probably are. Way too much praise, too flowery, and always a stellar review. The site exists to draw page views for advertising.

  11. #5524

    Senior manager, LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    Here are three ads for the same outfit (maybe different providers but the same woman / manager will answer).

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...al-60/15568847

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-60/7522610

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...al-60/15559509

    I could see the manager up on the balcony and she would answer the phone I called, but was bullshtting me ("I will call you back in 2 min" etc). I didn't get out and see her in person as it seemed like something was up. The 'senior manager' I suspect came and went in a pimped out S-class Mercedes, and I saw a similar out of place looking 7 series BMW there in front on of the room on my first trip.
    So the senior manager drives a pimped-out S-class, his equity partner drives a 7 series, and mid-level management oversees logistics on the production floor from the balcony. I think they should hire you as a consultant to look into why they have so much employee turnover, to improve their call center, and to streamline operations.

  12. #5523
    Quote Originally Posted by DoeSurfer  [View Original Post]
    Nowadays, I wouldn't see anyone on BP that has not been reviewed by a trusted source. It is not worth it. However, it is obvious that you had reservations about the situation, which is why you took precautions. If you have concerns, then you shouldn't visit.
    Does tosluts.com qualify as "a trusted source?

    For example, here is a tosluts review:

    http://tosluts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=960171

    This girl only works out of Loudoun County, when she is in the area. Looks like she has posted ads in other cities, but she still seems risky to me.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-7737/1/225662

    As in the case above, often times, a tosluts review is the only review for a provider.

  13. #5522
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    If Uncle LEO verifies with the front desk that you're not a registered guest, the lie you told them opens the door for them to put you through the wringer.

    "I'm looking for an ATM" doesn't explain why you're in a motel hallway. Cops are trained to draw out false statements then to use them against you. Keep it simple and innocuous; the more you try to explain yourself, the worse it's going to get.

    "I'm visiting a friend" will lead to the follow-up question "what's your friend's name?

    It's better to say nothing, or at most, that you don't answer questions without an attorney present. Saying something that can easily be disproved will get you charged, and enable them to search you, your car, and your phone.
    I have to agree wholeheartedly with BB.

    Never provide verifiably false information to LEO. If you are stopped by a LEO in a motel hallway, one of the first things you ought to ask is "What's going on, officer? What's up?".

    If they ask who you are or ask to see your I'd, you generally are not required to provide one for being in a place where the public has general access. So, you should ask "Am I being accused of a crime or being sought for having committed one?" The LEO might try to say, "We don't know until we can verify who you are?" But that's a BS reply, since LEO usually has to provide a specific, articulable reason for requesting your I'd.

    If it gets to the point as to why you are in the motel hallway, you can tell them that a friend from out of town asked you about inexpensive motels (tagreplacement5}") and you told him that you'd check them out to see if they were clean, quiet, devoid of shady characters, in a low crime area, etc. If they ask whether the management was aware of your presence, you can answer "No, because I wanted to see the motel on my own. " The most they can do is ask you to leave, or have the management ask you to leave, which you should do.

    Under NO circumstances should you get into extended conversation with LEO. The more words exchanged, the higher the risk of something going wrong (for you), as BB notes above.

  14. #5521

    Saying you're a registered guest if you're not

    Quote Originally Posted by Utwogood  [View Original Post]
    Now, if by chance you do get caught by LEO in the hallway, the worst they could do right then is ask you where you're going. After all, how would they know that YOU'RE the one who called the number? Do they have the right to confiscate your phone? "Um, what phone?" Get your I'd? "Um, I left it in the car. ".

    So when they asked why you were there, you would have responded:

    "I'm in room xxx, but I lost my room key. Someone from staff is supposed to let me in. I'd better go downstairs and check again. ".

    "I'm visiting a friend. But I forgot what room. I think I'm on the wrong floor. ".

    "I was coming off the highway and was looking for an ATM, a restroom, directions, etc. ".

    "I was about to check in and was just looking around. Why? What's going on?

    Any other questions from them, repeat or shut up completely.
    If Uncle LEO verifies with the front desk that you're not a registered guest, the lie you told them opens the door for them to put you through the wringer.

    18.2-460 Obstructing justice;

    Any person who knowingly and willfully makes any materially false statement or representation to a law-enforcement officer ...who is in the course of conducting an investigation of a crime by another is guilty of a Class 1 misdemeanor.
    "I'm looking for an ATM" doesn't explain why you're in a motel hallway. Cops are trained to draw out false statements then to use them against you. Keep it simple and innocuous; the more you try to explain yourself, the worse it's going to get.

    "I'm visiting a friend" will lead to the follow-up question "what's your friend's name?

    It's better to say nothing, or at most, that you don't answer questions without an attorney present. Saying something that can easily be disproved will get you charged, and enable them to search you, your car, and your phone.

  15. #5520

    Latinas in Manassas

    I only do $60 deal, so I am willing to accept the hit-or-miss consequences of that.

    There have been a series of ads for $60 latinas in Manassas (not the same ones in Falls Church or Merrifield, which look similar).

    They were in Herndon before for a few weeks, then have moved to the Red Roof Inn in Manassas (and it seems they're not the only ones working out of there).

    Here are three ads for the same outfit (maybe different providers but the same woman / manager will answer).

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...al-60/15568847

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ial-60/7522610

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...al-60/15559509

    Went earlier in the week, and had minimal problems. Got the room number and the older provider (unlike as described but that is par for the course) had a face that is hard to love, but DAMN that body. Was well work the trip for the body. Great CBJ and hit it doggie. Ass that was unbelievably good, and she really got into it. Great attitude.

    Figured I wouldn't see her again, then 2 days later, that ass was calling my name.

    So I called and said I'd be there in an hour. Called when I arrived, and spent 45 minutes or more getting the run-around.

    I could see the manager up on the balcony and she would answer the phone I called, but was bullshtting me ("I will call you back in 2 min" etc). I didn't get out and see her in person as it seemed like something was up. The 'senior manager' I suspect came and went in a pimped out S-class Mercedes, and I saw a similar out of place looking 7 series BMW there in front on of the room on my first trip. So I ended up leaving frustrated.

    I don't know what is up with these putas but I always have a hard time seeing the same provider twice (as in it has NEVER happened!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape