Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7286

    Long time, no T

    It had been a few years since I'd seen Teresa.

    But we've been talking lately and decided to dive in.

    When I first met her, she was kinda plain Jane.

    But over the last few years. Well she's become an animal.

    The toys, porno and the cock crushing heels! WOW!

    For those of you that haven't seen her, you should. Especially if you want pegged.

    I believe she running a special. But contact her, I don't want to quote anything.

    Have fun. Be save.

    -TL.

    P.S. - she has a new big toy.

  2. #7285

    Nayala

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    What a loss. She was the finest lady I have ever spent time with. I think I pinched myself when I got back to my car.
    Agree. Got to see her on her farewell tour and she did not disappoint. Although her rules have changed and she is not really GFE but she still is (was) something special. Hope the Club finds a suitable replacement.

  3. #7284

    Sad news

    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGuy123  [View Original Post]
    Since I am not sure if everyone gets this from TKC, figured I would just throw it out here.

    Indy Guy CEO of IGI (I'd like to be the CEO of TKC for a couple days).
    What a loss. She was the finest lady I have ever spent time with. I think I pinched myself when I got back to my car.

  4. #7283

    Nayala

    Since I am not sure if everyone gets this from TKC, figured I would just throw it out here.

    Indy Guy CEO of IGI (I'd like to be the CEO of TKC for a couple days).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2015-08-23-08-04-10.jpg‎  

  5. #7282

    BreSexi

    She IS advertising on USA Adult Classifieds, so use that phone and email to reach her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4795  [View Original Post]
    Set up a meeting with Bre. Used to advertise on NR still on Tempted but not happy with it. Had her # from previous screening that did not work out. Will require references. Incall is her private residence in a clean older neighborhood on SE side. Entered to a clean neat home with large couch in the living room and that is where she 'works'. Short nicely built AA spinner type, maybe 5'2". Very quiet and shy. Nice little booty, firm perky see's. Attractive. Tight. Well spoken, but you will have to carry the conversation for the most part. Responsive to your dialogue but doesn't initiate. No kissing, but says menu is pretty open, though I didn't try the islands. Multiple positions, BBBJCIM spits, DATY, reasonable enthusiasm. Nothing spectacular but all pretty good. Fairly quiet, but physically responsive. Pretty young, early 20's. Believe she will warm up with familiarity. I did an hour for $$ and will repeat. And she was more at ease near the end of the hour. You can try to find her on Tempted, encouraged her to advertise here. Did give me permission to put an email here to contact: sexibri@juno.com. YMMV.

  6. #7281

    Nayala

    Looks like Nayala is scheduled to be in Indy 19th to 23rd according to schedule on KC website. Maybe she hasn't hung it up? Would see her now if you're inclined.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4795  [View Original Post]
    Old news: Lexi and Madison were let go. New: Nayala recently gave it up. Stacey on vacation and Gina out for medical. Jenni is still there, but handling Crises. Down to 3 kittens and believe they are all from out of town and very new. Looking at their schedule they had no one showing available for the rest of August except Cynthia next Wednesday.

  7. #7280

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake4795  [View Original Post]
    Set up a meeting with Bre. Used to advertise on NR still on Tempted but not happy with it. Had her # from previous screening that did not work out. Will require references. Incall is her private residence in a clean older neighborhood on SE side. Entered to a clean neat home with large couch in the living room and that is where she 'works'. Short nicely built AA spinner type, maybe 5'2". Very quiet and shy. Nice little booty, firm perky see's. Attractive. Tight. Well spoken, but you will have to carry the conversation for the most part. Responsive to your dialogue but doesn't initiate. No kissing, but says menu is pretty open, though I didn't try the islands. Multiple positions, BBBJCIM spits, DATY, reasonable enthusiasm. Nothing spectacular but all pretty good. Fairly quiet, but physically responsive. Pretty young, early 20's. Believe she will warm up with familiarity. I did an hour for $$ and will repeat. And she was more at ease near the end of the hour. You can try to find her on Tempted, encouraged her to advertise here. Did give me permission to put an email here to contact: sexibri@juno.com. YMMV.
    Nice review.

  8. #7279
    Recent Indy arrests of "pros" and their clients. Anyone here from Indy's BP?

    Search on Indy vice arrests.

  9. #7278

    Emme too

    I had a nice visit with Emme, too. Very nice time with a MILF that would get your attention and turn your head. Very much worth the visit.

  10. #7277

    Update on The Kitty Club.

    Old news: Lexi and Madison were let go. New: Nayala recently gave it up. Stacey on vacation and Gina out for medical. Jenni is still there, but handling Crises. Down to 3 kittens and believe they are all from out of town and very new. Looking at their schedule they had no one showing available for the rest of August except Cynthia next Wednesday.

  11. #7276

    Bree or Bre

    Set up a meeting with Bre. Used to advertise on NR still on Tempted but not happy with it. Had her # from previous screening that did not work out. Will require references. Incall is her private residence in a clean older neighborhood on SE side. Entered to a clean neat home with large couch in the living room and that is where she 'works'. Short nicely built AA spinner type, maybe 5'2". Very quiet and shy. Nice little booty, firm perky see's. Attractive. Tight. Well spoken, but you will have to carry the conversation for the most part. Responsive to your dialogue but doesn't initiate. No kissing, but says menu is pretty open, though I didn't try the islands. Multiple positions, BBBJCIM spits, DATY, reasonable enthusiasm. Nothing spectacular but all pretty good. Fairly quiet, but physically responsive. Pretty young, early 20's. Believe she will warm up with familiarity. I did an hour for $$ and will repeat. And she was more at ease near the end of the hour. You can try to find her on Tempted, encouraged her to advertise here. Did give me permission to put an email here to contact: sexibri@juno.com. YMMV.

  12. #7275

    Emme

    Had a nice visit recently with Emme. She's a petite little thing. Great conversationalist. Definitely worth the trip. PM for details.

  13. #7274

    Yep hair is gone

    Quote Originally Posted by FreckleFreak  [View Original Post]
    I do have one question though. Has she shaved her armpits yet? The pit hair was a little long to my liking. The Kitten Club is top notch but at a price, both in $ and time getting approved.

    FF.

    P.S. I am waiting for the redheaded kitten covered in freckles that hopefully will be visiting from California.
    She said that the agency asked her to get rid of that hippy look and shave those pits. She was clean shaven for me and the honey hole was trimmed close and shaven on the essential parts for DATY.

    You got to pm me on the California redhead.

  14. #7273

    Thank you sir

    Quote Originally Posted by Numbnutts  [View Original Post]
    P.S. As she was bent over taking my vigorous thrusts in K9 I noticed lots of freckles on her shoulders.
    I do have one question though. Has she shaved her armpits yet? The pit hair was a little long to my liking. The Kitten Club is top notch but at a price, both in $ and time getting approved.

    FF.

    P.S. I am waiting for the redheaded kitten covered in freckles that hopefully will be visiting from California.

  15. #7272

    Well the day did get better with the Kitty Club

    Quote Originally Posted by RunForGold  [View Original Post]
    I have had the same problem / situation. I have spent time with Nayala and Jenni Linn, when she was part of the organization, in fact, I believe Jenni is the originator of the service. However, and I could be mistaken, I believe she left the business, hence, someone else is trying to run it and the administration of the service has been dismal. I used to get email alerts as to new providers, asking whether I was interested, wanted an appointment, I get several photos when new providers were added, then that all ended. I registered again, but have not heard from them. I just wish it were easier, especially for those of us who have done everything to be approved. I am not going to go through all of that again, sending I'd, pictures, BS, too many other ladies who are safe and available with security, but not Top Secret Clearance.
    About 2 hours after my post I got a text out of the blue from Cecelia's number starting a conversation. Since I had nothing going on I text back some basic reference information (no Identification, photo or any of that silliness) not really expecting any further dialogue. A little while longer I get the normal "when do you want to meet"? I set an appointment and was on my way. Usual location for a lot of their ladies and got a little nervous because there was a lot of people in the lobby (some show going on) Went up and met a young lady with short dark hair. Great personality, nice wholesome body and for her young age (21) she certainly knows her way around a cock. Pretty intense session with an excellent GFE menu available. In the 30 minute session, we went through lots of oral (BBBJ and DATY), FIV, BLS and two well used condoms. No complaints whatsoever. Would I see her again? Absolutely, but if I had to go through the crazy number of calls, texting and waiting again, I would pass.

    Since I also have seen Jenni Linn, I would compare Cecelia's performance to hers (maybe even a little better). After my appointment I did get a text to send an email so I could get a membership password. Guess I will have to wait and see how the next appointment goes.

    P.S. As she was bent over taking my vigorous thrusts in K9 I noticed lots of freckles on her shoulders.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape