Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1751

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by LooksFun  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to try Nichole she sounds interesting. O love DATY. And Cherri is great you should go see her and write a review of your opinion GranAnimal.
    I definitely recommend Nicole. Very nice and I think much better than average service. Also agree much better looking than her pictures. Maybe I'll get to shoot her some new ones. Then you can call her Nicole with the Odysseus pictures, LOL.

    I don't think you'll be disappointed for sure.

  2. #1750

    Rose. Stay away

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]

    Anyway. I tried calling Rose like I said I would TOFTT but no answer.
    OMG what a huge mistake. Sounded nice in the phone. Little head got me in the door, big head had second thoughts and I bounced. She definitely lives w Maria. Claims it is her mom. When I left her "handler" was in the kitchen. WTF! Stay away!

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...-thick/5104008

    My name is Rose.

    I'm doing 100 $ specials tonight.

    I enjoy what I do this is my job please. If your interest please be serious about it*.

    Gentlemen only*.

    I know what I am doing an I am good at it.

    Please no texts.

    Pics are 100% real.

    I prefer in calls.

    Out calls will dicuss.

    If you are interested please CALL NO TEXTS.

    603682*.

  3. #1749

    Sweet and sexy stacey

    Does anyone know what happened to Stacey?

  4. #1748

    Really?

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  5. #1747
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Nicole / Jess 4 or 5 times over the years and she is a solid provider. You're right not spectacular but fun nevertheless. As for the Cherri / Looksfun, lets just say I won't be going there anytime soon.
    I'm going to try Nichole she sounds interesting. O love DATY. And Cherri is great you should go see her and write a review of your opinion GranAnimal.

  6. #1746
    Quote Originally Posted by GranAnimal  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Nicole / Jess 4 or 5 times over the years and she is a solid provider. You're right not spectacular but fun nevertheless. As for the Cherri / Looksfun, lets just say I won't be going there anytime soon.
    It's ok I talked to Cherri who is not me thank you. She said she didn't need you to come ny time soon since she has a lot of regulars and new clients who enjoy her very much. And I really want to give Nichols s try too she sounds interesting.

  7. #1745

    Solid

    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    First. This Cherri / LooksFun dialogue is hilarious. I hope it keeps going only for the entertainment factor.

    Anyway. I tried calling Rose like I said I would TOFTT but no answer. I tried calling Jess (the one w the Odyesseys pics). No answer there either. I called both yesterday like 3 times in 45 min no answer.

    Instead I went to Nicole. I've seen her twice in two weeks. Quality is good. Nothing about is spectacular but it is certainly reliable. She's nice, down to earth, and way more attractive than any of her pics portray.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...all-me/4956000

    Hi my name is nicole I have great personality. I love to have a goodtime!!I'm excellent at what I do!!I don't rush, please call or txt if you want to have a good time and have my undivided attention. 603820 ninety69.
    I've seen Nicole / Jess 4 or 5 times over the years and she is a solid provider. You're right not spectacular but fun nevertheless. As for the Cherri / Looksfun, lets just say I won't be going there anytime soon.

  8. #1744
    Quote Originally Posted by LooksFun  [View Original Post]
    I Love that name Nichole and Sarah is a good one too. It makes you feel like you are with a nice Catholic girl. Oh I wanted to ask you does Nichole do DATY? I need to find a wholesome sounding girl so it dosen'doesn't seem so bad when I Get Together With her.
    Yes, she does DATY. I've never gotten her off doing it though. She explained to me that she gets herself off 1st thing in the AM. One time I caught her early and watched her. That was fun.

  9. #1743
    Quote Originally Posted by YachtsMan69  [View Original Post]
    It is good that she calls herself Nicole now rather than Jess. There were too many Jesses around, we were getting mixed up.
    I Love that name Nichole and Sarah is a good one too. It makes you feel like you are with a nice Catholic girl. Oh I wanted to ask you does Nichole do DATY? I need to find a wholesome sounding girl so it dosen'doesn't seem so bad when I Get Together With her.

  10. #1742
    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...all-me/4956000

    Hi my name is nicole I have great personality. I love to have a goodtime!!I'm excellent at what I do!!I don't rush, please call or txt if you want to have a good time and have my undivided attention. 603820 ninety69.
    It is good that she calls herself Nicole now rather than Jess. There were too many Jesses around, we were getting mixed up.

  11. #1741
    Quote Originally Posted by BallPlayer1718  [View Original Post]
    First. This Cherri / LooksFun dialogue is hilarious. I hope it keeps going only for the entertainment factor.

    Anyway. I tried calling Rose like I said I would TOFTT but no answer. I tried calling Jess (the one w the Odyesseys pics). No answer there either. I called both yesterday like 3 times in 45 min no answer.

    Instead I went to Nicole. I've seen her twice in two weeks. Quality is good. Nothing about is spectacular but it is certainly reliable. She's nice, down to earth, and way more attractive than any of her pics portray.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...all-me/4956000

    Hi my name is nicole I have great personality. I love to have a goodtime!!I'm excellent at what I do!!I don't rush, please call or txt if you want to have a good time and have my undivided attention. 603820 ninety69.
    Hi This s Frank I'm Not Cherri And I want to know did you DATY and put your while she gives you a great job I think I may want to see Nichole she sounds like the sturdy reliable girl I'm looking for. I need something mellow.

  12. #1740

    Nicole

    First. This Cherri / LooksFun dialogue is hilarious. I hope it keeps going only for the entertainment factor.

    Anyway. I tried calling Rose like I said I would TOFTT but no answer. I tried calling Jess (the one w the Odyesseys pics). No answer there either. I called both yesterday like 3 times in 45 min no answer.

    Instead I went to Nicole. I've seen her twice in two weeks. Quality is good. Nothing about is spectacular but it is certainly reliable. She's nice, down to earth, and way more attractive than any of her pics portray.

    http://newhampshire.backpage.com/Fem...all-me/4956000

    Hi my name is nicole I have great personality. I love to have a goodtime!!I'm excellent at what I do!!I don't rush, please call or txt if you want to have a good time and have my undivided attention. 603820 ninety69.

  13. #1739

    You Don't Want To Miss Out

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    With all the glowing reviews she has (at least by your standards) I think I'll sit this one out, & I'd want to see a girl named Frank why? BTW are you related to a boy named Sue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOHPuY88Ry4
    Hi it's Frank again No I'm not related to a boy named Sue. I am a guy named Frank though. Too bad you don't want to see Cherri she will rock your world and her muff I'd tight and wet and her jobs are deep throat and out of this world. So Saktar who else should I see since I need some more reviews and too keep up with the rest of you guys?

  14. #1738

    A gril named Frank

    Quote Originally Posted by LooksFun  [View Original Post]
    Hi Skatar, this is Frank you should go Dee Cherri and make a review of her. This would be great. I want to see your opinion of her.
    With all the glowing reviews she has (at least by your standards) I think I'll sit this one out, & I'd want to see a girl named Frank why? BTW are you related to a boy named Sue.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOHPuY88Ry4

  15. #1737

    You Should See Her And Make A Review

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018  [View Original Post]
    Shilling for yourself again LooksFun, keep posting hun, you just out yourself more and more.

    BTW BP, did you review her as I looked but didn't see a review by you of her.

    Not trying to step on anyone's toes but links to ads die out.

    We may all want to consider posting the contents of the ad along with any pics the provider uses in their ad. If you do a Alt+Print Screen you can take a snap shot of the ad & paste it into your posted review. It helps us all out to ID both good & bad providers.

    http://evilempire.com/603-716-8774
    Hi Skatar, this is Frank you should go Dee Cherri and make a review of her. This would be great. I want to see your opinion of her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape