Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Hello Kitty

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 371
This blog is moderated by MeinArschUndde
  1. #206

    Bella be be karina

    Anyone tried these new girls? Any of them do DFK? I'm planning on seeing one of them this week. Tired of all the flat tires I've been getting lately.

  2. #205

    Bebe

    Bebe is Bee from hula girl. Fun sized with a nice booty.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/BodyRub...ty-spa/5300705

  3. #204

    Bush

    Trimmed patch is good. Hate the mid grown stubble.

  4. #203

    We've got Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Kanta is down to grow a Bush but we want to know how many mongers really like bushes?
    I love local girls with a Bush, I love them without a Bush. A Bush down below never hurt anyone.

  5. #202

    Bush

    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Kanta is down to grow a Bush but we want to know how many mongers really like bushes?
    In my opinion, a slip and slide is more fun, so as long as you get it wet. Keep I smooth.

  6. #201
    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I'm indifferent. Won't prevent me from seeing someone, won't get me to see someone. All about the service.
    I agree service should be number one and the Bush is secondary. Although I don't like eating pu**why with the Bush, if the service is top notch 5 star service that leaves a smile on my face and the only thought on my mind is looking forward to my next visit, then Bush don't matter.

    US.

  7. #200
    Bush special! Haha. I don't mind cute, pretty or hot girls who have bushes either. Power to the Bush! Yes yes, Bush for Me. I love it!

  8. #199
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceBush808  [View Original Post]
    Why not have girls who are willing or prefer to have a Bush and some girls who prefer not to so that both guys, those who like it and those who don't will be satisfied. Know what I mean? But for me, I like the Bush. I don't have a problem with it being in my mouth or teeth. You can still daty too as long as underneath the butt and in between the legs leading to the clit / lips are trimmed or shaven, you can still keep that good ol pubic triangle forest on top natural and untouched. There's just a powerful, natural allure and beauty to it.
    Wow. I agree as well.

  9. #198
    Why not have girls who are willing or prefer to have a Bush and some girls who prefer not to so that both guys, those who like it and those who don't will be satisfied. Know what I mean? But for me, I like the Bush. I don't have a problem with it being in my mouth or teeth. You can still daty too as long as underneath the butt and in between the legs leading to the clit / lips are trimmed or shaven, you can still keep that good ol pubic triangle forest on top natural and untouched. There's just a powerful, natural allure and beauty to it.

  10. #197
    Quote Originally Posted by UkiSlamma  [View Original Post]
    Haha, no Bush for me unless I'm eating pu*sy. I don't mind the Bush if I'm pounding it. I hope this answers the question LOL.

    US.
    Same here. Hard to properly lick and suck the clit with a Bush in the way.

  11. #196
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Kanta is down to grow a Bush but we want to know how many mongers really like bushes?
    No no. No Bush. Clean shaven and smooth. I get Bush every day. When I fantasize, it's got to be clean. LOL.

  12. #195
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Kanta is down to grow a Bush but we want to know how many mongers really like bushes?
    Hehe. I'm all for it. I really don't brave a problem with a Bush. I love it. No problem with it during daty at all. There's just something about it that grabs your attention. I love brushing my face up against it and even petting it. Yes Bush for me.

  13. #194
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Kanta is down to grow a Bush but we want to know how many mongers really like bushes?
    Haha, no Bush for me unless I'm eating pu*sy. I don't mind the Bush if I'm pounding it. I hope this answers the question LOL. Oh yeah August is coming up and I have something special planned. I will contact you soon. Thanks!

    US.

  14. #193
    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineFlowers  [View Original Post]
    Haha. Kanta is down to grow a Bush but we want to know how many mongers really like bushes?
    LOL, I'm indifferent. Won't prevent me from seeing someone, won't get me to see someone. All about the service.

  15. #192

    Apple and Cherry

    Did the two move to Emerald?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape