Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #941
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    FYI, they're at Elite not Eurotouch. I bet they would be up for two girls, but price would be close to 400 if I were to guess. I'm sure FS would be on the table.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn201  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the area but not to the AMP scene. I keep reading about Bonnie and Cici at ET. Do they do 4 hands I. E. Doubles, is it FS and can anyone tell what the possible damage would be. They sound exactly what I am looking for.

    BogJohn.

  2. #940

    Cost

    Quote Originally Posted by ARoger  [View Original Post]
    What are the typical damages at Elite or ET?
    The typical house fee is $60. Typically I just put $200 on the table. Others may do different. I want to display my expectations right up front.

  3. #939

    Four hands

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn201  [View Original Post]
    I am new to the area but not to the AMP scene. I keep reading about Bonnie and Cici at ET. Do they do 4 hands I. E. Doubles, is it FS and can anyone tell what the possible damage would be. They sound exactly what I am looking for.

    BogJohn.
    Give it a try and let us know. With only two girls working there, chances are that one will be busy so it may require special arrangements.

  4. #938

    Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyer99  [View Original Post]
    Crazy question probably, but are there any AMP gals in the 'big' parlors that are under 35? I'd prefer ones in their 20's.

    MILFs are great and all, but I miss Avalon on Aurora. That's all.
    Yes Avalon was a special place. The Vietnamese girls were special. I don't know of another such place with V-girls. They must have been deported. Too bad it was set up within Seattle city limits.

  5. #937

    New to area

    I am new to the area but not to the AMP scene. I keep reading about Bonnie and Cici at ET. Do they do 4 hands I. E. Doubles, is it FS and can anyone tell what the possible damage would be. They sound exactly what I am looking for.

    BogJohn.

  6. #936

    Elite or ET?

    What are the typical damages at Elite or ET?

  7. #935

    Tacoma?

    I sorry I am very new to this and I really want to try out AMP that does happy ending. Are there any in the Tacoma area that are worth it?

  8. #934
    Crazy question probably, but are there any AMP gals in the 'big' parlors that are under 35? I'd prefer ones in their 20's.

    MILFs are great and all, but I miss Avalon on Aurora. That's all.

  9. #933

    Elite

    Was at Elite today, meet Bonnie. I have been to a few AMP's around the area. From the legit, to legit and tease, or knowing the 'code' for that Happy time.

    I just going to say, what others have already said. Bonnie is simply the best. Amazing Bod, good attitude and simply one of the best providers in this sector.

  10. #932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 706
    See, this is the prime example of me wanting to check out CC, but there is no way I could walk in there & ask for her, because I followed Bonnie there from ET. This has happened to me recently at ET, where I see one girl regularly, but one day she was busy & I decided to see a different girl. Now, there's this weird vibe. The other girl passed us in the hall & visual daggers were thrown. And the girl I see regularly, keeps comparing herself in conversation to the other girl.

    I originally went to Elite to see Sunny. Long before Bonnie went to work there. I still wish I knew where she went.

    -LCB.

    Quote Originally Posted by OceanExplorer  [View Original Post]
    Many of us say good things about Bonnie at Elite.

    CC is now back. She took a break from April to July.

    She is super as well with all the attributes and services you will like.

    Good bod, good attitude and great "massage".

    Add CC to your must try bucket list.

  11. #931

    CC at Elite

    Many of us say good things about Bonnie at Elite.

    CC is now back. She took a break from April to July.

    She is super as well with all the attributes and services you will like.

    Good bod, good attitude and great "massage".

    Add CC to your must try bucket list.

  12. #930

    Nuru provider recommendations

    I'll be in Seattle in a couple of weeks and was hoping to get some recommendations for providers offering nuru massages. Please PM me with any advice.

  13. #929
    Senior Member


    Posts: 434
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcmits  [View Original Post]
    From the timing of your post I guess you have already been and gone. Federal Way is closest to the airport. I know there are some places on 99, but it has been a long time since I headed south. Looks like Federal Way posts are under Tacoma.
    Yes, cum and gone already. I ended up getting in town a little earlier than expected, so made the trip up to Lynnwood and was taken care of by Yung at ET. Very nice, large natural boobs and good amount of meat on her bones. Not some stick figure, but not overweight at all. Had an excellent session, about as GFE as you can get at an AMP.

    I wish we had some talent like her in Florida where I live. But my bank account is glad we don't. .

    I would recommend for sure, and would see her again without hesitation.

  14. #928

    Seattle intel trade

    Gentlemen!

    I'm traveling to Seattle this week on business. Looking for an asian woman who is multiorgasmic, who absolutely LOVES to cum, and who enjoys uninhibited, natural sex. I have first-person intel on several local women to trade, so please PM me if you'd like to exchange insights.

    Thanks and have fun!

  15. #927
    Quote Originally Posted by LCB  [View Original Post]
    You must have seen some else. Bonnie is no longer working at Eurotouch. She hasn't been there for a few months.

    She works at another local place. I'm curious to know who they sold you as Bonnie. There previous posts about Bonnie's departure from ET. What did the girl look like that you saw? Any scars or tattoos?

    -LCB.
    I thought that it was a little weird. I miss spoke earlier. I saw her at Elite Spa not Eurotouch. She introduced herself as Bonnie and when I called and asked if Bonnie was there and they said yes. She was hot. I didn't see any scars but she did have a tramp stamp. I don't like implants usually but she had one of the better tit jobs that I've seen thus far. Not too big and not too hard.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape