Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5504

    The times have changed

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Step 1: Google phone number.

    Step 2: Read results, and notice her website five results from the top.

    Step 3: Go to her website.

    Step 4: Click on link for Reviews.

    Step 5: Read through her 15+ reviews and decide if she fits your requirements.

    Step 6: Go see her and file a report here.
    Somewhere Trashman is shaking his head wondering what has happened to the standards here. He must be thinking that flamethrowers have gone out of fashion.

  2. #5503

    Real LEO in Alexandria

    Decided to look for provider in landmark vicinity, I stumble on this ad this was a while back.

    202-848-9341.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...cials/18522795

    And I called to get rate and addy, it took 15 min to text the addy, I arrive in the lot, it was a ghost town. I called 3 times but no answer. I have waited for about 15 min and I left, I saw LEO pull into the lot slowly. As I was leaving the lot I was like WTF (I'm so lucky), so I have a good feeling this is a sting ops, so I decided to go along with it. She called back and told me the room number and asks if I was LEO and I was like no and she was like great I'm not a LEO too. So she tells me the room #, I said great I'm coming, she says call me when your coming up the stairs I said okay and hung up. I went into another hotel next to it on a high floor, overlooking the LEO motel. She calls me back after 5 min and says where are you, and I hear people in the background. I say hey I'm on the back side of the motel. Wait for me. And I stayed on the line. And once I said I am now climbing up the front side of the motel stairs and she hanged up, the LEO zoomed exactly to the stairwell and I was laughing so hard in the other hotel. I then call back and say this is officer "" from another county LEO who is working this area who is the officer running this operations. She hangs up and I begin to harass the number. LOL.

    Please stay safe everyone, I think you can be charged with "Solicitation" even if you don't go! Please use a prepaid number or something!

  3. #5502

    Kiki Asian in Springfield

    Hey folks so recently I was in the mood and decided to browse BP for Asian girls, I hated it because its like Russian roulette but I needed to release. Anyways I'm flipping thru ads and googling numbers, and I run across this ad. This number was on TER and very reputable. I go ahead and call, I hear the 2 offers 1/2 for 1. 3 and full is 1. 6, I go ahead and agree to the full and she texts the address, I arrive within 15 min, and call again to confirm and verify my full is a go, she then tells me the room and I proceeded.

    I decided to go with the full because TER says she's pretty young and I have a good feeling I want to stay a while a not rushed, due to prev. Good experience with another young cute Asian gal. The mamasan called 2 times and send another client to knock on the door. I did not want that to happen again.

    She opens the door and is wearing some sort of linger and her rack looks amazing, she looks like she's in her early 30's. But she was cute. We begin to undress and she starts off with short BJ covered ofcourse. And then begin mish style, I begin plowing away for a while and she then wants to change to dog style xD, I began plowing that way, she enjoyed all of it! I was in and out within 45 min. I will repeat in the near future!

    646-881-8952.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...asian/18498578

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=277320

  4. #5501

    Easy how-to guide

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRaunchy  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone here's got any info Paris, thinking about seeing her next weekend.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...pares/18499761
    Step 1: Google phone number.

    Step 2: Read results, and notice her website five results from the top.

    Step 3: Go to her website.

    Step 4: Click on link for Reviews.

    Step 5: Read through her 15+ reviews and decide if she fits your requirements.

    Step 6: Go see her and file a report here.

  5. #5500

    Info on Paris?

    Was wondering if anyone here's got any info Paris, thinking about seeing her next weekend.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...pares/18499761

  6. #5499

    Alexa

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-town/18632845

    Alexa - 305.XXX.4840.

    I decided to check out Alexa yesterday after seeing a positive review from Metloaf. My experience was much the same. She is obviously no GFE and everything is covered, but at that price point you wouldn't be expecting that anyway. She is cautious but once I got to the room and we did a LE check everything was at ease. The pictures are accurate and she was friendly. She gave a solid CBJ and didn't try rushing things to the main event. Once I had sufficiently enjoyed her mouth it was time for the pussy. First we went to mish with me standing at the end of the bed. After a few minutes I asked her to climb on for CG where she rode until I filled the bag. She didn't try to rush and didn't try to be lazy. I wish more BP girls were like her.

  7. #5498
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991
    Quote Originally Posted by Careless1  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a good free translation app?

    Second question: I've noticed the exploision of asian ads everywhere on BP that's been discussed recently. Are these girls mostly Chinese, korean or Japanese?
    Here's the app I've been using and it works most of the time for simple phrases as well as single words. http://www.itranslateapp.com.

    One piece of advice is to double check the translation by touching the reversing arrow that switches between the languages (this will make sense once you see the app). Sometimes you'll type an english phrase and hit translate but when you try to translate it back into english you can see it's not correct. When that happens you need to adjust the words used until the translation stays consistent in both directions.

    And, about the ads, they're 99.9% Chinese, no matter what they say. And the pics are 99.9% fake, no matter what the ad claims. And you will never get a true nuru or tantra session, also no matter what they say.

    The bottom line is that it's a true crapshoot. You might get a bad roll of the dice but you also might luck out and hit the jackpot. Always opt for the shortest session (you can almost always extend without problem if things are good) and always get the personal digits of any girl you want to see again because that's the only way you'll be able to keep track of her whereabouts. And, since they will all have translation apps on their phones, communicating by text is your best option anyway.

    Good luck and be sure to post about your experiences, both good and bad. That's what keeps this forum alive and kicking!

  8. #5497
    Quote Originally Posted by Careless1  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations for a good free translation app?

    Second question: I've noticed the exploision of asian ads everywhere on BP that's been discussed recently. Are these girls mostly Chinese, korean or Japanese?
    Google translate is fine for single words.

  9. #5496
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman302  [View Original Post]
    So I was browsing BP again and came across the same ad for a Sexy Asian Girl and even though it was odd I decided to give them a call. Mamas answers and I think its an AMP but she give me the address of a notel by the Spotsy Mall so I head over. Text when I arrive and I get no response, so I call, again no response, I text saying that I'm leaving since no reply and I get one back that says to call again. I do and she gives me the room # and I head in. Get to the room, knock and the door opens to a reasonably attractive Asian woman (probably mid 20's) and a dark room. I heat something in the bathroom and ask if anyone is in there and since this lady didn't speak any english except sucky sucky, ok no condom and poontang (no joke that was all she said) she didn't get what I was asking. Finally I knock on the bathroom door and another Asian woman opens and is wearing similar nighty and she doesn't speak any english other than what was mentioned above. Since I don't like to have someone where I can't see them I tried to tell her that she could stay in the room while her friend gave me head but she didn't understand at all, not even when I tried to get her to just sit in the chair in the corner. So I ended up bailing on the situation since I wasn't comfortable with it. If it hadn't been for that I would have been balls deep in that chick cause she looked pretty good and the chance to hit it raw would have been a dream come true for the day!

    Here is the ad if anyone wants to try them out: http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/F...-girl/15008099.
    They were definitely not anywhere near 20's, both probably in their 40's. They rotate new ladies through for a week or two every month or so, the last lady that was down there was probably early 30's and pretty damn hot, nice face and awesome body. It's a crap shoot on what you'll get. The current shorter lady had some hemorrhoids or a prolapse going on, some of you might like that though.

    As for bb service, the ladies follow a standard procedure of covered everything, there's always YMMV.

  10. #5495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    True!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kijimuna  [View Original Post]
    Or you could try to get both of them to stay.
    Of course, since seeing a girl from one of those Asian ads is generally a crapshoot (unless you've seen her before) then seeing both would be a double crapshoot (at 2 x the price). But I might take that plunge if both were attractive and if they offered a nice discount!

  11. #5494
    Any recommendations for a good free translation app?

    Second question: I've noticed the exploision of asian ads everywhere on BP that's been discussed recently. Are these girls mostly Chinese, korean or Japanese?

  12. #5493
    Quote Originally Posted by JmSuttr  [View Original Post]
    For those generic Asian ads, there's most often (IME) one girl in the room but sometimes there might be two. For my last dream at one of those places Mamasan told me on the phone that I could pick the one I liked best. I thought that was a nice touch.

    No real reason to bail as I'm certain they were probably as nervous as you, if not more so. Since they often don't speak english, and may not know the area, leaving the room is not as easy for them as it might appear. If it really gets to you my suggestion is to download one of the free translation apps to your phone so you can let them know what you want. It would also be a nice gesture to give the girl who leaves a small tip (10-20?) for her trouble.

    Hope you have a better experience next time.
    Or you could try to get both of them to stay.

  13. #5492
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Pretty standard stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman302  [View Original Post]
    So I was browsing BP again and came across the same ad for a Sexy Asian Girl and even though it was odd I decided to give them a call. Mamas answers and I think its an AMP but she give me the address of a notel by the Spotsy Mall so I head over. Text when I arrive and I get no response, so I call, again no response, I text saying that I'm leaving since no reply and I get one back that says to call again. I do and she gives me the room # and I head in. Get to the room, knock and the door opens to a reasonably attractive Asian woman (probably mid 20's) and a dark room. I heat something in the bathroom and ask if anyone is in there and since this lady didn't speak any english except sucky sucky, ok no condom and poontang (no joke that was all she said) she didn't get what I was asking. Finally I knock on the bathroom door and another Asian woman opens and is wearing similar nighty and she doesn't speak any english other than what was mentioned above. Since I don't like to have someone where I can't see them I tried to tell her that she could stay in the room while her friend gave me head but she didn't understand at all, not even when I tried to get her to just sit in the chair in the corner. So I ended up bailing on the situation since I wasn't comfortable with it. If it hadn't been for that I would have been balls deep in that chick cause she looked pretty good and the chance to hit it raw would have been a dream come true for the day!

    Here is the ad if anyone wants to try them out: http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/F...-girl/15008099.
    For those generic Asian ads, there's most often (IME) one girl in the room but sometimes there might be two. For my last dream at one of those places Mamasan told me on the phone that I could pick the one I liked best. I thought that was a nice touch.

    No real reason to bail as I'm certain they were probably as nervous as you, if not more so. Since they often don't speak english, and may not know the area, leaving the room is not as easy for them as it might appear. If it really gets to you my suggestion is to download one of the free translation apps to your phone so you can let them know what you want. It would also be a nice gesture to give the girl who leaves a small tip (10-20?) for her trouble.

    Hope you have a better experience next time.

  14. #5491
    Quote Originally Posted by OrochiYashiro  [View Original Post]
    I called her, but it seems she doesn't even saw the ad, she told me she actually is from Ohio, I was really tempted, but the three hundred she quoted was a turn off ⛔.
    Good to know. Thanks.

  15. #5490

    Harmony Tantra / Goddess Ayla

    I am always curious as to why Tantra charges so much more for their massage than most others. A friend went and saw Goddess Ayla and according to him, legit horrible massage with a lot of BS to go along with it. I decided to engage in a convo and after a few emails, I posed the question why the massage price was 170. Here is her response.

    "Our massages are a huge energy exchange between you and me. The prices are up because so much energy goes into each session. You will come out feeling revitalized and renewed. ".

    So I asked my friend how the energy exchange was and he laughed. He can afford to lose the cash, thought her pics looked good and just wanted a sure thing in a release. Well, he didn't get it.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...-ayla/18302764

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape