Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5489

    Best mouth in town

    Saw that ad for a while and was always curious. She's okay with little texting so 2-3 texts got me the address of a cheap motel then finally the room. The picture she uses aren't her but somewhat representative of her body type. She has a small belly but that doesn't bother me as only a beached landwhale type body could turn me off completely. She stands at about 5'3" to 5'5" black / white mixed girl and has a bunch of tats. She doesn't show her face in her pics and other reviews stated she looks homely which I'll agree.

    Got undressed and started off with a decent CBJ for about 10 minutes. After the CBJ she asked if I wanted her on top so CG for a few but wanted to switch to doggy because her ass is probably her best feature. $/ hh had a decent experience and this run was mainly to satisfy my curiosity about her.

    Promise.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-town/18615304

    703-xxx-9287.

  2. #5488

    TOFTT Asian Edition

    So I was browsing BP again and came across the same ad for a Sexy Asian Girl and even though it was odd I decided to give them a call. Mamas answers and I think its an AMP but she give me the address of a notel by the Spotsy Mall so I head over. Text when I arrive and I get no response, so I call, again no response, I text saying that I'm leaving since no reply and I get one back that says to call again. I do and she gives me the room # and I head in. Get to the room, knock and the door opens to a reasonably attractive Asian woman (probably mid 20's) and a dark room. I heat something in the bathroom and ask if anyone is in there and since this lady didn't speak any english except sucky sucky, ok no condom and poontang (no joke that was all she said) she didn't get what I was asking. Finally I knock on the bathroom door and another Asian woman opens and is wearing similar nighty and she doesn't speak any english other than what was mentioned above. Since I don't like to have someone where I can't see them I tried to tell her that she could stay in the room while her friend gave me head but she didn't understand at all, not even when I tried to get her to just sit in the chair in the corner. So I ended up bailing on the situation since I wasn't comfortable with it. If it hadn't been for that I would have been balls deep in that chick cause she looked pretty good and the chance to hit it raw would have been a dream come true for the day!

    Here is the ad if anyone wants to try them out: http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/F...-girl/15008099.

  3. #5487

    Alexa

    Had the pleasure of meeting this little gem last night. Very precautious upon setting up dates and understandable she is New to the biZ and area. She is the girl in pics and has a great attitude if you get a choice to meet her. Service was a 8. CBJ, doggy, cowgirl to reverse cg, and mish. Didn't. Limit me much at all. She doesn't have a full menu or tru GFE but time will tell cause I plan on going back. Something about a fresh smelling tight kitty with pretty tits that do it for me and she fits the bill. HH $. 5. Treat her good, believe she likes her job.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-work/18607863

  4. #5486
    Administrator


    Posts: 5265

    I can tell you what I think of it

    Quote Originally Posted by Simalex  [View Original Post]
    So I've come with the idea to target the newer girls that may not have any reviews. Offering to share there info here for 30 minutes of their time for free or at a discounted price what do you guys think of this plan.
    Anybody who exchanges good reviews for free time or gives a chick bad reviews because she won't give you free time and I know it 100% will be gone pretty fast.

    The forum is to exchange information, it's not here to develop cred then exchange that to apply pressure to a provider.

    A2

  5. #5485

    Dial it way back

    Quote Originally Posted by Simalex  [View Original Post]
    So I've come with the idea to target the newer girls that may not have any reviews. Offering to share there info here for 30 minutes of their time for free or at a discounted price what do you guys think of this plan.
    Trying to get freebies by offering reviews isn't going to get you far. Girls get hit on by would-be "promoters" and others trying to get something for nothing every day, and don't appreciate offers of "help. " The tactic you're suggesting was used by the founder of the oThER board, who turned into an extortionist.

    If you give a girl a good review or recommend her to others, she might treat you better in the future, and at most, will give you a better rate or more time after the review goes up.

    Don't come across like you're the hobbyist who can make her famous. Maybe ask "by the way, do you offer any extras or discount for posting a review? Note that if you make the offer to the wrong person, you could end up with an additional charge of aiding rather than just soliciting.

    The better option is to mention the board (after meeting her) as a place she can post a classified to a good audience, and stick to being a hobbyist instead of a promoter.

  6. #5484
    Quote Originally Posted by Simalex  [View Original Post]
    So I've come with the idea to target the newer girls that may not have any reviews. Offering to share there info here for 30 minutes of their time for free or at a discounted price what do you guys think of this plan.
    More than likely they will think you are being a cheap skate. Best to just pay the full price and hope for extras on the return visit.

  7. #5483

    You can try

    Quote Originally Posted by Simalex  [View Original Post]
    So I've come with the idea to target the newer girls that may not have any reviews. Offering to share there info here for 30 minutes of their time for free or at a discounted price what do you guys think of this plan.
    You could try, but I'm not sure if they will all be willing to give discounted rates in exchange for free pub. Some of the probably would like to stay UTR. If anything we should tell them about the USA classified site, because we all know that BP escort section will probably be gone this time next year, if not sooner.

  8. #5482
    Quote Originally Posted by VaNillaVixen  [View Original Post]
    Yes I did get a Bawdy place charge back earlier in the year. It was a misdemeanor and a $600 fine. I had went to NY and signed my lease on my house before any of that happened. So no, I didn't move away because of that!

    I am back in VA for a few days to visit. I normally work NY and PA now. I don't really understand the point of this post, being that I posted the Warning for other the same night it happened on the other board?
    It wasn't a post written with any il will towards you personally. It was to share info about police activity. You're a longtime trusted provider, and I am sure a lot of members would want to keep up with what's going on with you, good or bad.

    I have written about Latin Candy troubles with LE as well, not to embarrass her, but, there was rumors about her working with LE that were false.

  9. #5481
    Quote Originally Posted by Je2010  [View Original Post]
    I would not be able to get passed the eyebrows. My god, those are horrible.
    Agreed. Passable body (though really skanky looking with all the tats) but that face and those eyebrows. Are those even real? It looks like she smeared some mud over her eyes! Too many other attractive escorts to waste my meager income on that.

  10. #5480

    Tempted

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Sophia http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...i-r-l/18547577.
    I called her, but it seems she doesn't even saw the ad, she told me she actually is from Ohio, I was really tempted, but the three hundred she quoted was a turn off ⛔.

  11. #5479

    The brow

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey5  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of her a couple of months ago when she first got here and in the dream had a great experience. She seemed all woman to me but the eyebrows were kind of weird.

    When I saw this add today I almost hit a wall! "Ex Tran" as in former tranny? I fricking hope not. I'm not trying to bad mouth her in anyway. But it looks suspicious and none of her adds or sites say "former tranny". I'm just putting this out there in case someone else knows something. I'm in no way trying to ruin her rep.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-real/18550761

    This one actual says "Extran" if you can find the one line on her add
    Again hoping this is me being stupid. Wont be mad if you call me out.
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...allery&page=14
    The first ad looks fine, maybe it was a formatting problem or a typo. Its very easy to have typos if she was using a tablet or smartphone. The auto spell features on them will easily change a word and you won't notice it until its too late though. I would like to pound that out still, I'll try getting up with her again since she is usually in my area.

  12. #5478
    I would not be able to get passed the eyebrows. My god, those are horrible.

    It says E. X. T. Are. A. and. A. you. G. H. T. why.

    I think you are ok.

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey5  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt of her a couple of months ago when she first got here and in the dream had a great experience. She seemed all woman to me but the eyebrows were kind of weird.

    When I saw this add today I almost hit a wall! "Ex Tran" as in former tranny? I fricking hope not. I'm not trying to bad mouth her in anyway. But it looks suspicious and none of her adds or sites say "former tranny". I'm just putting this out there in case someone else knows something. I'm in no way trying to ruin her rep.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-real/18550761

    This one actual says "Extran" if you can find the one line on her add
    Again hoping this is me being stupid. Wont be mad if you call me out.
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...allery&page=14

  13. #5477

    So here's the link to the add I was talking about

    Dreamt of her a couple of months ago when she first got here and in the dream had a great experience. She seemed all woman to me but the eyebrows were kind of weird.

    When I saw this add today I almost hit a wall! "Ex Tran" as in former tranny? I fricking hope not. I'm not trying to bad mouth her in anyway. But it looks suspicious and none of her adds or sites say "former tranny". I'm just putting this out there in case someone else knows something. I'm in no way trying to ruin her rep.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-real/18550761

    This one actual says "Extran" if you can find the one line on her add
    Again hoping this is me being stupid. Wont be mad if you call me out.
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...allery&page=14

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJizzle  [View Original Post]
    I made an attempt a couple of months ago to hook up with her, and she flaked on me. She has a decent body and her face looks good, but those eyebrows are kind of odd if you ask me.

  14. #5476

    You didn't Image Search, did you?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zingie  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with Sophia http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...i-r-l/18547577.
    Pix show up with other phone numbers, one for Sophia, and one for another girl in NJ. If you look at the other pix posted by 'Sophia,' who also goes by 'Serena' (she usually has 'young attractive flirt' in her ads) they start to show up in many other ads all over the country.

    No reviews for any of the numbers.

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sacr...-3424/4/147009

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sout...-3358/4/115274

    http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sanj...-6663/4/197189

    We can see for a fact that our girl 'Sophia' uses other names with this same 702 phone number, and has used proven fake pix in some of her ads. The odds say that you're not going to meet the girl in the woods.

  15. #5475

    I tried

    Quote Originally Posted by Casey5  [View Original Post]
    Saw that she was in town on BP. But I saw an ad last night on BP where she was trying to say she was "extra naughty" but it end up looking like she was saying" EX Tran" on the cover of the ad. She's all woman right? Just making sure. It's kind of a funny error.
    I made an attempt a couple of months ago to hook up with her, and she flaked on me. She has a decent body and her face looks good, but those eyebrows are kind of odd if you ask me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape