Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,586 to 3,600 of 9059
-
07-27-15 17:27 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 55420
Then I could present her with candy and it would seem everything would be on the menu at a discounted rate perhaps? LOL, seriously I'm already risking a charge, don't need a drug charge on top of it, and they are drawing attention from LE by broadcasting it on BP.
Originally Posted by Telcova
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 16:59 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 335420 means
It means feel free to bring some and she will partake.
Originally Posted by BigJizzle
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 16:34 #5472Regular Member

Posts: 74Kelly bangs
Saw that she was in town on BP. But I saw an ad last night on BP where she was trying to say she was "extra naughty" but it end up looking like she was saying" EX Tran" on the cover of the ad. She's all woman right? Just making sure. It's kind of a funny error.
-
07-27-15 14:12 #5471Senior Member

Posts: 167Sophia anyone?
Anyone have experience with Sophia http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...i-r-l/18547577.
-
07-27-15 12:03 #5470Senior Member

Posts: 55Party friendly?
I have noticed that some girls on BP will say 420 and party friendly. I know what 420 friendly means of course, but what exactly do they mean by party friendly? Is it just code that they have meds and or addiction to candy?
-
07-26-15 22:07 #5469Senior Member

Posts: 434How to Deal with the Mushrooming of BP
The analysis here about how BP makin adult ads free to post has caused the # of ads to 2 x /3 x is spot on. But the key factor, as others have pointed out, is that the bulk of the increase is in the fake ads! So if you're eyes are already trained to spot fake pics, it can actually be easier (faster) to get through a day's worth of BP ads now.
I look through ads going back to certain point in the day thru gallery view. I typically used to go through 8-10 pages of ads, but now the same period of time takes up 15-17 pages! But when looking at them on a large screen monitor (HD resolution helps a lot), you can actually sift thru these pages very quickly because most of the ads are obvious fakes AND there is a high amount of ad repetition. For example, 1 page of ads now can only cover like 15-20 minutes of time, because half the ads on the page are redundant.
Here's another idea;
The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info
A2
-
07-26-15 21:14 #5468Senior Member

Posts: 55True
I have started flagging pretty much all posts with Asian ads. There are really only about a handful of Asian providers using real pics anyways. But you're right if we all start suggesting to the girls to start posting in USASG, its a win win for both us and them. They will get less guys trying to rob them and wannabe pimps and know by posting ads there they are getting no nonsense guys who are professional so to speak. And for us, it might cut down on the bait and switch girls and the fake ad girls.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-15 19:29 #5467Senior Member

Posts: 1991The law of unintended consequences strikes again!
For Uncle LEO: They thought getting credit card companies to turn their backs on BP would somehow improve the situation. Instead they've opened up Pandora's Box and unleashed far more ads than were ever on BP before. And not only more ads, but even more of the kinds of ads (fake pic AAMPs, etc.) that might be cover for the traffickers they claim to be so concerned about. So, IMHO, the effect of the policy change has been to make things much worse for LEO. How f*cking brilliant is that?
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
For BP: Their change of policy to allow free ad posting may have been a big f*ck you to LEO or it may have been designed to keep from losing market share so people will still use and view the website. Whatever the reason the unintended consequence is that they've now got more ads than they probably have the resources to manage. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any response from a live body at BP about flagged ads and I doubt anything will happen other than what's already baked into the current algorithm, if anything. My guess is that BP is desperately trying to figure out alternative pay schemes and then they'll have to scramble to try to put the genie back in the bottle.
For hobbyists: We're now faced with information overload and, even more than before, a lot of that info is pure crap! The value of homework is higher than ever but so are the challenges. My personal search strategy is to use gallery format (as suggested by BB) and to narrow the search by region (NOVA, DC, MD) and narrow it even further by city (Manassas, Tysons, Springfield) or some other relevant keyword (latina, colombian, reviewed). Not a perfect strategy but helps cut down on some of the crap and of course I'd certainly love to hear how others are dealing with this.
USASG classifieds is attracting more advertisers but there are still a lot of providers out there who don't yet know about it. That will improve over time but BP is still the major player in the market but has unfortunately made it more difficult to find the wheat among the chaff.
-
07-26-15 17:54 #5466Senior Member

Posts: 2686I've flagged a bunch as well
But I don't know if it makes a difference. If enough of us were doing it, the ads would come down, but is there an algorithm which recognizes the flagged ads and posting IP addresses, and stops them from going right back up?
Originally Posted by Aragorn
[View Original Post]
I've sent two emails to BP support, but have only received auto-replies so far. I'm not holding out hope of a human reading them, and doing anything about the problem.
There's a mini-economics lesson here: When there's ownership and a cost / rules for use, abuse is kept to a manageable level. When something is free, everyone takes advantage while no one takes responsibility. It's called the tragedy of the commons.
I'm going to mention the USASG classifieds to girls I see, and if all of us do the same, it could start migrating some of the real girls over here. It's a bit like trying to move advertising from networks to cable in 1978, but you have to start somewhere.
It's all worth a try: Gentlemen, let's all take a few minutes to flag the fake ads as spam / excessive posting, and mention USASG classifieds to girls as a way to cut through the clutter.
Thank you
A2
-
07-25-15 23:42 #5465Senior Member

Posts: 385While watching tv I pulled out the iPad and and started reporting every Asian ad with fake pics I came across, as excessive posters scammers.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
All of you should do the same. Consider it mowing the grass.
-
07-25-15 16:48 #5464Senior Member

Posts: 2686She looks familiar
I noticed the ad too, and I think she used to be around last year, but can't remember her name.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
If you're the market for spinners, Lola and Lacey are real. No alphabet soup at all, but friendly, cute, young, and good for a quick meet-up.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...cials/18472134
-
07-25-15 02:35 #5463Senior Member

Posts: 281Cute spinner any info?
Any info on this one? I may go see her on Saturday.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...k-vip/18525325
-
07-24-15 14:43 #5462Forum Advertiser

Posts: 4This is Lacey Diamond.
Yes I did get a Bawdy place charge back earlier in the year. It was a misdemeanor and a $600 fine. I had went to NY and signed my lease on my house before any of that happened. So no, I didn't move away because of that!
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
I am back in VA for a few days to visit. I normally work NY and PA now. I don't really understand the point of this post, being that I posted the Warning for other the same night it happened on the other board?
-
07-24-15 10:17 #5461Senior Member

Posts: 25I absolutly agree! It feels like an infestation.
Originally Posted by BunkerBuster
[View Original Post]
Some of the pic's are comical. I really wonder who actually falls for these postings.
I have started to "report" this posts on BP. You can select "over posting" when you report.
-
07-23-15 17:38 #5460Senior Member

Posts: 2686I'm considering sending a note to BP asking them to do something about the problem
Things have gotten really bad the past week. At times, the fake Asian ads are over half the ads on one page, and there are some girls posting new ads every half hour. Adding in the usual fakes, I don't think more than 20% of what's posted is even real anymore. I've researched two dozen girls and called some of them, but nothing has panned out for me this week. The known, reliable ones seem pretty busy with people staying close to what they know.
Originally Posted by Aragorn
[View Original Post]
Sammy in Springfield's ads looked on the border of maybe being real and maybe stolen. Google Image confirmed they were stolen from a curvy model named Lilli Luxe.
http://www.escortphonesearch.com/630-313-4369/
http://pinsta.me/lilliluxe
Gentlemen, it's suddenly as bad out there as it's ever been. Be careful, and make sure you do your homework before going anywhere.
The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming. So tell all the chicks you know to advertise there. It's still free.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info
A2

















