Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 9059
-
07-30-15 18:01 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 33Best mouth in town
Saw that ad for a while and was always curious. She's okay with little texting so 2-3 texts got me the address of a cheap motel then finally the room. The picture she uses aren't her but somewhat representative of her body type. She has a small belly but that doesn't bother me as only a beached landwhale type body could turn me off completely. She stands at about 5'3" to 5'5" black / white mixed girl and has a bunch of tats. She doesn't show her face in her pics and other reviews stated she looks homely which I'll agree.
Got undressed and started off with a decent CBJ for about 10 minutes. After the CBJ she asked if I wanted her on top so CG for a few but wanted to switch to doggy because her ass is probably her best feature. $/ hh had a decent experience and this run was mainly to satisfy my curiosity about her.
Promise.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-town/18615304
703-xxx-9287.
-
07-30-15 15:24 #5488Senior Member

Posts: 70TOFTT Asian Edition
So I was browsing BP again and came across the same ad for a Sexy Asian Girl and even though it was odd I decided to give them a call. Mamas answers and I think its an AMP but she give me the address of a notel by the Spotsy Mall so I head over. Text when I arrive and I get no response, so I call, again no response, I text saying that I'm leaving since no reply and I get one back that says to call again. I do and she gives me the room # and I head in. Get to the room, knock and the door opens to a reasonably attractive Asian woman (probably mid 20's) and a dark room. I heat something in the bathroom and ask if anyone is in there and since this lady didn't speak any english except sucky sucky, ok no condom and poontang (no joke that was all she said) she didn't get what I was asking. Finally I knock on the bathroom door and another Asian woman opens and is wearing similar nighty and she doesn't speak any english other than what was mentioned above. Since I don't like to have someone where I can't see them I tried to tell her that she could stay in the room while her friend gave me head but she didn't understand at all, not even when I tried to get her to just sit in the chair in the corner. So I ended up bailing on the situation since I wasn't comfortable with it. If it hadn't been for that I would have been balls deep in that chick cause she looked pretty good and the chance to hit it raw would have been a dream come true for the day!
Here is the ad if anyone wants to try them out: http://fredericksburg.backpage.com/F...-girl/15008099.
-
07-30-15 08:09 #5487Senior Member

Posts: 979Alexa
Had the pleasure of meeting this little gem last night. Very precautious upon setting up dates and understandable she is New to the biZ and area. She is the girl in pics and has a great attitude if you get a choice to meet her. Service was a 8. CBJ, doggy, cowgirl to reverse cg, and mish. Didn't. Limit me much at all. She doesn't have a full menu or tru GFE but time will tell cause I plan on going back. Something about a fresh smelling tight kitty with pretty tits that do it for me and she fits the bill. HH $. 5. Treat her good, believe she likes her job.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-work/18607863
-
07-29-15 18:54 #5486Administrator

Posts: 5265I can tell you what I think of it
Anybody who exchanges good reviews for free time or gives a chick bad reviews because she won't give you free time and I know it 100% will be gone pretty fast.
Originally Posted by Simalex
[View Original Post]
The forum is to exchange information, it's not here to develop cred then exchange that to apply pressure to a provider.
A2
-
07-29-15 18:21 #5485Senior Member

Posts: 2686Dial it way back
Trying to get freebies by offering reviews isn't going to get you far. Girls get hit on by would-be "promoters" and others trying to get something for nothing every day, and don't appreciate offers of "help. " The tactic you're suggesting was used by the founder of the oThER board, who turned into an extortionist.
Originally Posted by Simalex
[View Original Post]
If you give a girl a good review or recommend her to others, she might treat you better in the future, and at most, will give you a better rate or more time after the review goes up.
Don't come across like you're the hobbyist who can make her famous. Maybe ask "by the way, do you offer any extras or discount for posting a review? Note that if you make the offer to the wrong person, you could end up with an additional charge of aiding rather than just soliciting.
The better option is to mention the board (after meeting her) as a place she can post a classified to a good audience, and stick to being a hobbyist instead of a promoter.
-
07-29-15 14:47 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 85More than likely they will think you are being a cheap skate. Best to just pay the full price and hope for extras on the return visit.
Originally Posted by Simalex
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 09:58 #5483Senior Member

Posts: 55You can try
You could try, but I'm not sure if they will all be willing to give discounted rates in exchange for free pub. Some of the probably would like to stay UTR. If anything we should tell them about the USA classified site, because we all know that BP escort section will probably be gone this time next year, if not sooner.
Originally Posted by Simalex
[View Original Post]
-
07-29-15 01:16 #5482Senior Member

Posts: 2344It wasn't a post written with any il will towards you personally. It was to share info about police activity. You're a longtime trusted provider, and I am sure a lot of members would want to keep up with what's going on with you, good or bad.
Originally Posted by VaNillaVixen
[View Original Post]
I have written about Latin Candy troubles with LE as well, not to embarrass her, but, there was rumors about her working with LE that were false.
-
07-28-15 22:41 #5481Senior Member

Posts: 340Agreed. Passable body (though really skanky looking with all the tats) but that face and those eyebrows. Are those even real? It looks like she smeared some mud over her eyes! Too many other attractive escorts to waste my meager income on that.
Originally Posted by Je2010
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-15 12:04 #5480Senior Member

Posts: 126Tempted
I called her, but it seems she doesn't even saw the ad, she told me she actually is from Ohio, I was really tempted, but the three hundred she quoted was a turn off ⛔.
Originally Posted by Zingie
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 21:36 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 55The brow
The first ad looks fine, maybe it was a formatting problem or a typo. Its very easy to have typos if she was using a tablet or smartphone. The auto spell features on them will easily change a word and you won't notice it until its too late though. I would like to pound that out still, I'll try getting up with her again since she is usually in my area.
Originally Posted by Casey5
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 21:32 #5478Senior Member

Posts: 908I would not be able to get passed the eyebrows. My god, those are horrible.
It says E. X. T. Are. A. and. A. you. G. H. T. why.
I think you are ok.
Originally Posted by Casey5
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 20:55 #5477Regular Member

Posts: 74So here's the link to the add I was talking about
Dreamt of her a couple of months ago when she first got here and in the dream had a great experience. She seemed all woman to me but the eyebrows were kind of weird.
When I saw this add today I almost hit a wall! "Ex Tran" as in former tranny? I fricking hope not. I'm not trying to bad mouth her in anyway. But it looks suspicious and none of her adds or sites say "former tranny". I'm just putting this out there in case someone else knows something. I'm in no way trying to ruin her rep.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-real/18550761
This one actual says "Extran" if you can find the one line on her add
Again hoping this is me being stupid. Wont be mad if you call me out.
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...allery&page=14
Originally Posted by BigJizzle
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 17:33 #5476Senior Member

Posts: 2686You didn't Image Search, did you?
Pix show up with other phone numbers, one for Sophia, and one for another girl in NJ. If you look at the other pix posted by 'Sophia,' who also goes by 'Serena' (she usually has 'young attractive flirt' in her ads) they start to show up in many other ads all over the country.
Originally Posted by Zingie
[View Original Post]
No reviews for any of the numbers.
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sacr...-3424/4/147009
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sout...-3358/4/115274
http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/sanj...-6663/4/197189
We can see for a fact that our girl 'Sophia' uses other names with this same 702 phone number, and has used proven fake pix in some of her ads. The odds say that you're not going to meet the girl in the woods.
-
07-27-15 17:30 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 55I tried
I made an attempt a couple of months ago to hook up with her, and she flaked on me. She has a decent body and her face looks good, but those eyebrows are kind of odd if you ask me.
Originally Posted by Casey5
[View Original Post]
















