Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 26,311 to 26,325 of 40028
-
07-28-15 22:23 #13718Senior Member

Posts: 534She's "Got Milk", but not into Milking
I've had a session with her and though she provided a decent massage I got nothing else. She allows self-serve with some OTC roaming but nothing more. No teasing or brushing even. Nice looking gal though a little thicker than her pictures let on. It seemed like the session was going nowhere when I started roaming, without resistance. That when she said "That's all! Were you expecting more? She was open about the roaming but adamant about SS. All in all, though more visits may lead to more, not worth investing $/ hr to find out. (2 tip).
Originally Posted by HappyHound
[View Original Post]
Hope this helps. I'm sure many were curious, as was I. Had to find out for myself.
BTW, this is my 1st post. Found this forum not long ago. Have been around the block and though you won't see me posting often about the typical spots, as most of you guy have covered the bases here, if I can provide intel on lesser / un-reviewed places, I will. Enjoy!
-
07-28-15 19:11 #13717Senior Member

Posts: 59Belmonst Spa
I like this new place. I visited and saw a pretty petite woman with sort of frizzy hair (appealing) who could not speak hardly any English, I mean really not even a few words. I forgot her name though, it might have been Ellen or something. She was very accessible throughout her decent massage. I think she even went over the hour. I was happy with it. I left a standard tip.
I have to say that I also saw and said hi to a pretty gorgeous leggy and cheerful girl who gave me a big smile. She was dressed in daisy dukes and a tank top and had a really great body including some great tits. Like I say, I was happy with my massage but this one I saw on the way in was just a peach and I would love to get a chance to see her. If anyone knows who I am talking about by all means I would love to know.
-
07-28-15 18:17 #13716Senior Member

Posts: 625Exactly! I try to be cool about it because everyone is new at first at posting- even though those type of cryptic reports frustrate the hell out of me. I'm glad you saw my point. Your posts are way better by the way- well done. Makes it easier for all of us when we use the search button to do research as well. The powers that be- know about these places. They have to- so I think it's being naive to assume that's not the case. Certain places might even take some cashola under the table to let them operate- I don't know. They do that stuff in the movies so anything is possible. Like I said you don't have to go into graphic detail when you write a report, but mentioning some of the basics like where you went, who you saw, how she looked thin or fat, young or old, how it was- good or bad quality, did you leave satisfied, how much you tipped, would you repeat, etc. That should be a given in any report.
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
Okay I've cluttered up this forum enough with these type of posts. Let's get back to seeing reviews boys. Congrats on being a senior! Too bad us senior members can't get discounts on massages haha!
-
07-28-15 14:00 #13715Banned Member

Posts: 4190And to celebrate your new status go see Joann. LOL.
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
-
07-28-15 13:44 #13714Senior Member

Posts: 665Welcome To The Club!
Originally Posted by IlDiavolo
[View Original Post]
A small piece of advice. It's alright to feel grown up but don't actually ever actually do it. Way over rated. Much more fun to stay young. LOL.
-
07-28-15 12:58 #13713Senior Member

Posts: 115Kellster straigtened me out on this a while ago
When I first joined these boards I posted my reviews in a cryptic way that I thought was "hint laden" enough for mongers to figure out, but didn't make things so obvious for LEO. That was a stupid idea, and Kellster explained why very well (and was nice about it). I appreciate the reports that make it easier for me so. Duh. I need to create reports that make it easier for you all.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
I like Bob's point that if the place is publicly advertising, it's not like they're trying to hide, so no reason not to post links, addresses, etc. Any cop with 1/2 a brain can access this page and every other one they want to access, if they want it it's here for the taking along with a bajillion other places on the Interwebs. Just protect the individuals and providers that are obviously UTR and wish to remain so.
OH BY THE WAY this is my first post as a senior... YEAHHHH BOYYYEEEEEEEEEE!!!! ... I feel so grown up now.
-
07-28-15 12:38 #13712Senior Member

Posts: 38Good times
I recently had a fun experience at an AMP on milwaukee by Fullerton. Pm for details or if you've been there recently let's compare notes. Haha.
-
07-28-15 10:56 #13711Senior Member

Posts: 667Friends of Vivian She's Back
Our friend Vivian from Sienna's, Them Ashland Ave, Then Yung Ping.
She Asked me to let every one know where she is.
She's at Macau Spa South Wentworth.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5143917876.html
-
07-28-15 00:59 #13710Senior Member

Posts: 1255Good discussion
I guess, my rule of thumb is I disclose places that advertise or have visible retail locations. No reason to be cryptic if the place is trying to publicize their existence. But I would not publicly "out" a specific massage therapist. I might talk about the place as worth visiting, maybe mention the tip I left, as a guideline to the level of service. I spend a fair amount of time in legit places getting extra service from legit providers. That's my personal preference. So obviously, I will not talk about those people. But the places that usually offer extras, I will describe without naming names. Most of the time, I PM about those Names. I mean why would I want to bring harm or LEO to people that were nice to me? Bob.
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 22:09 #13709Senior Member

Posts: 625If everyone thought like that and posted cryptic reports on location or if you left satisfied this board would be freakin' useless. I'm not ranting on Bob, but just in general with these type of posts which others have done as well. I started out like others before this board existed in the pre-interent stone age era and it was awful. This board is great for info. It has helped me find some great places to go to when I read it. I try to return the favor by posting informative reports to help others. I think it's fair. I mean most of these places aren't on dirt roads in the middle of nowhere, they're on major streets which are driven by every day. I am sure the powers that be are aware of them. If they want to shut them down- they'll shut them down regardless of what is or isn't written here. If most of the guys are thinking of posting like that- do us a favor save yourself time- don't clutter up the forum- don't post. That way we can read the posts which are actually helpful. That's my opinion. I've never started seeing so many of these lousy cryptic posts until recently- unreal.
Originally Posted by HomeSlice
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 18:07 #13708Senior Member

Posts: 223Thanks I will keep that in mind if I ever spend some more time up in Detroit.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
My Detroit visit was a short 45 minute funeral visitation and back on the road home again.
-
07-27-15 15:55 #13707Senior Member

Posts: 440Confirm that these two are not the same
Can someone please confirm that:
http://www.tantrabutterfly.com/contact.html is not the same as http://chicagotantramassage.******.com/.
-
07-27-15 14:30 #13706Regular Member

Posts: 15
Originally Posted by Kellster
[View Original Post]
Is it just me or is this obviously exercise in Algonquin? No way it is pinetree as that is southwest suburbs and they have never had a Ramadan in her 30's.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-15 12:05 #13705Senior Member

Posts: 440I understand the frustration and I understand the discretion. Personally, I also lean towards sharing less.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
If I want to share details of acts, I am more likely to be cryptic on location.
If I want to share that a place is still providing services that have been stated on the board prior, I share the name and stay cryptic on services.
I am not saying my way is right, just kind of sharing my thought process.
-
07-27-15 10:55 #13704Senior Member

Posts: 625That's not the point. My point is if you're going to do a review do it right. List where it was at, how the gal looked, was she thin or overweight, was the massage good quality or was it lousy, were you satisfied at the end or not? I mean it's the same as if you posted a review about a hotel in Vegas or a restaurant you visited. If you're not comfortable posting it then don't post it. No one is forcing you to post it. To make matters worse this was listed in the General Massage forum in the Chicago area- not even one of the more specific locations which is even more difficult and frustrating. All right end of rant. As you were.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





