Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5474

    420

    Quote Originally Posted by Telcova  [View Original Post]
    It means feel free to bring some and she will partake.
    Then I could present her with candy and it would seem everything would be on the menu at a discounted rate perhaps? LOL, seriously I'm already risking a charge, don't need a drug charge on top of it, and they are drawing attention from LE by broadcasting it on BP.

  2. #5473

    420 means

    It means feel free to bring some and she will partake.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJizzle  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed that some girls on BP will say 420 and party friendly. I know what 420 friendly means of course, but what exactly do they mean by party friendly? Is it just code that they have meds and or addiction to candy?

  3. #5472

    Kelly bangs

    Saw that she was in town on BP. But I saw an ad last night on BP where she was trying to say she was "extra naughty" but it end up looking like she was saying" EX Tran" on the cover of the ad. She's all woman right? Just making sure. It's kind of a funny error.

  4. #5471

    Sophia anyone?

    Anyone have experience with Sophia http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...i-r-l/18547577.

  5. #5470

    Party friendly?

    I have noticed that some girls on BP will say 420 and party friendly. I know what 420 friendly means of course, but what exactly do they mean by party friendly? Is it just code that they have meds and or addiction to candy?

  6. #5469

    How to Deal with the Mushrooming of BP

    The analysis here about how BP makin adult ads free to post has caused the # of ads to 2 x /3 x is spot on. But the key factor, as others have pointed out, is that the bulk of the increase is in the fake ads! So if you're eyes are already trained to spot fake pics, it can actually be easier (faster) to get through a day's worth of BP ads now.

    I look through ads going back to certain point in the day thru gallery view. I typically used to go through 8-10 pages of ads, but now the same period of time takes up 15-17 pages! But when looking at them on a large screen monitor (HD resolution helps a lot), you can actually sift thru these pages very quickly because most of the ads are obvious fakes AND there is a high amount of ad repetition. For example, 1 page of ads now can only cover like 15-20 minutes of time, because half the ads on the page are redundant.

    Here's another idea;

    The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info

    A2

  7. #5468

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    But I don't know if it makes a difference. If enough of us were doing it, the ads would come down, but is there an algorithm which recognizes the flagged ads and posting IP addresses, and stops them from going right back up?

    I've sent two emails to BP support, but have only received auto-replies so far. I'm not holding out hope of a human reading them, and doing anything about the problem.

    There's a mini-economics lesson here: When there's ownership and a cost / rules for use, abuse is kept to a manageable level. When something is free, everyone takes advantage while no one takes responsibility. It's called the tragedy of the commons.

    I'm going to mention the USASG classifieds to girls I see, and if all of us do the same, it could start migrating some of the real girls over here. It's a bit like trying to move advertising from networks to cable in 1978, but you have to start somewhere.

    It's all worth a try: Gentlemen, let's all take a few minutes to flag the fake ads as spam / excessive posting, and mention USASG classifieds to girls as a way to cut through the clutter.

    Thank you

    A2
    I have started flagging pretty much all posts with Asian ads. There are really only about a handful of Asian providers using real pics anyways. But you're right if we all start suggesting to the girls to start posting in USASG, its a win win for both us and them. They will get less guys trying to rob them and wannabe pimps and know by posting ads there they are getting no nonsense guys who are professional so to speak. And for us, it might cut down on the bait and switch girls and the fake ad girls.

  8. #5467
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    The law of unintended consequences strikes again!

    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    But I don't know if it makes a difference. If enough of us were doing it, the ads would come down, but is there an algorithm which recognizes the flagged ads and posting IP addresses, and stops them from going right back up?

    I've sent two emails to BP support, but have only received auto-replies so far. I'm not holding out hope of a human reading them, and doing anything about the problem.

    There's a mini-economics lesson here: When there's ownership and a cost / rules for use, abuse is kept to a manageable level. When something is free, everyone takes advantage while no one takes responsibility. It's called the tragedy of the commons.

    I'm going to mention the USASG classifieds to girls I see, and if all of us do the same, it could start migrating some of the real girls over here. It's a bit like trying to move advertising from networks to cable in 1978, but you have to start somewhere.

    It's all worth a try: Gentlemen, let's all take a few minutes to flag the fake ads as spam / excessive posting, and mention USASG classifieds to girls as a way to cut through the clutter.

    Thank you

    A2
    For Uncle LEO: They thought getting credit card companies to turn their backs on BP would somehow improve the situation. Instead they've opened up Pandora's Box and unleashed far more ads than were ever on BP before. And not only more ads, but even more of the kinds of ads (fake pic AAMPs, etc.) that might be cover for the traffickers they claim to be so concerned about. So, IMHO, the effect of the policy change has been to make things much worse for LEO. How f*cking brilliant is that?

    For BP: Their change of policy to allow free ad posting may have been a big f*ck you to LEO or it may have been designed to keep from losing market share so people will still use and view the website. Whatever the reason the unintended consequence is that they've now got more ads than they probably have the resources to manage. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for any response from a live body at BP about flagged ads and I doubt anything will happen other than what's already baked into the current algorithm, if anything. My guess is that BP is desperately trying to figure out alternative pay schemes and then they'll have to scramble to try to put the genie back in the bottle.

    For hobbyists: We're now faced with information overload and, even more than before, a lot of that info is pure crap! The value of homework is higher than ever but so are the challenges. My personal search strategy is to use gallery format (as suggested by BB) and to narrow the search by region (NOVA, DC, MD) and narrow it even further by city (Manassas, Tysons, Springfield) or some other relevant keyword (latina, colombian, reviewed). Not a perfect strategy but helps cut down on some of the crap and of course I'd certainly love to hear how others are dealing with this.

    USASG classifieds is attracting more advertisers but there are still a lot of providers out there who don't yet know about it. That will improve over time but BP is still the major player in the market but has unfortunately made it more difficult to find the wheat among the chaff.

  9. #5466

    I've flagged a bunch as well

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    While watching tv I pulled out the iPad and and started reporting every Asian ad with fake pics I came across, as excessive posters scammers.

    All of you should do the same. Consider it mowing the grass.
    But I don't know if it makes a difference. If enough of us were doing it, the ads would come down, but is there an algorithm which recognizes the flagged ads and posting IP addresses, and stops them from going right back up?

    I've sent two emails to BP support, but have only received auto-replies so far. I'm not holding out hope of a human reading them, and doing anything about the problem.

    There's a mini-economics lesson here: When there's ownership and a cost / rules for use, abuse is kept to a manageable level. When something is free, everyone takes advantage while no one takes responsibility. It's called the tragedy of the commons.

    I'm going to mention the USASG classifieds to girls I see, and if all of us do the same, it could start migrating some of the real girls over here. It's a bit like trying to move advertising from networks to cable in 1978, but you have to start somewhere.

    It's all worth a try: Gentlemen, let's all take a few minutes to flag the fake ads as spam / excessive posting, and mention USASG classifieds to girls as a way to cut through the clutter.

    Thank you

    A2

  10. #5465
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Things have gotten really bad the past week. At times, the fake Asian ads are over half the ads on one page, and there are some girls posting new ads every half hour. Adding in the usual fakes, I don't think more than 20% of what's posted is even real .
    While watching tv I pulled out the iPad and and started reporting every Asian ad with fake pics I came across, as excessive posters scammers.

    All of you should do the same. Consider it mowing the grass.

  11. #5464

    She looks familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCkid  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? I may go see her on Saturday.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...k-vip/18525325
    I noticed the ad too, and I think she used to be around last year, but can't remember her name.

    If you're the market for spinners, Lola and Lacey are real. No alphabet soup at all, but friendly, cute, young, and good for a quick meet-up.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...cials/18472134

  12. #5463

    Cute spinner any info?

    Any info on this one? I may go see her on Saturday.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...k-vip/18525325

  13. #5462

    This is Lacey Diamond.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Fairfax county police busted a Caucasian backpage prostitute name Lacy Diamond on 12/17/2014. She admitted it on TER.

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/discu...5993&boardID=6

    Came across this online. I am wondering if this is the reason LD left town. This us my first time hearing about this.
    Yes I did get a Bawdy place charge back earlier in the year. It was a misdemeanor and a $600 fine. I had went to NY and signed my lease on my house before any of that happened. So no, I didn't move away because of that!

    I am back in VA for a few days to visit. I normally work NY and PA now. I don't really understand the point of this post, being that I posted the Warning for other the same night it happened on the other board?

  14. #5461
    Quote Originally Posted by BunkerBuster  [View Original Post]
    Things have gotten really bad the past week. At times, the fake Asian ads are over half the ads on one page, and there are some girls posting new ads every half hour. Adding in the usual fakes, I don't think more than 20% of what's posted is even real anymore. I've researched two dozen girls and called some of them, but nothing has panned out for me this week. The known, reliable ones seem pretty busy with people staying close to what they know.

    Sammy in Springfield's ads looked on the border of maybe being real and maybe stolen. Google Image confirmed they were stolen from a curvy model named Lilli Luxe.

    http://www.escortphonesearch.com/630-313-4369/

    http://pinsta.me/lilliluxe

    Gentlemen, it's suddenly as bad out there as it's ever been. Be careful, and make sure you do your homework before going anywhere.

    The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming. So tell all the chicks you know to advertise there. It's still free.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info

    A2
    I absolutly agree! It feels like an infestation.

    Some of the pic's are comical. I really wonder who actually falls for these postings.

    I have started to "report" this posts on BP. You can select "over posting" when you report.

  15. #5460

    I'm considering sending a note to BP asking them to do something about the problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Aragorn  [View Original Post]
    Back in the days of Boolean search terms you could search escorts and omit Asians. Can we force the BP search engine to do that?
    Things have gotten really bad the past week. At times, the fake Asian ads are over half the ads on one page, and there are some girls posting new ads every half hour. Adding in the usual fakes, I don't think more than 20% of what's posted is even real anymore. I've researched two dozen girls and called some of them, but nothing has panned out for me this week. The known, reliable ones seem pretty busy with people staying close to what they know.

    Sammy in Springfield's ads looked on the border of maybe being real and maybe stolen. Google Image confirmed they were stolen from a curvy model named Lilli Luxe.

    http://www.escortphonesearch.com/630-313-4369/

    http://pinsta.me/lilliluxe

    Gentlemen, it's suddenly as bad out there as it's ever been. Be careful, and make sure you do your homework before going anywhere.

    The USA Adult Classifieds is open for business, make the move now before BP gets closed, you know it's coming. So tell all the chicks you know to advertise there. It's still free.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape