Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6755
    $450 ya got to be kidding, I'm pissed guys are throwing $3 at these BP girls it's tilting the scales and getting them swole head's which is fuckin it up for everyone, this is brevard not Miami or New Orleans WTF?

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I missquoted. I was refering to Roxy. . Not Holly in this particular post. http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ution/13069629.

  2. #6754
    OMG newbie that's funny as hell.

    Quote Originally Posted by TGizzle321  [View Original Post]
    Is it weird I want to see her now?

  3. #6753
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTantricMan  [View Original Post]
    Pix? Ad link? Or do I have to use my well honed investigative skills to find her on my own? LOL.
    Well you must not be very familiar over in this section of the forums mandii is a pretty popular provider in our area her only down fall is her drug problem.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...londe/12452778

  4. #6752

    Mandi Info

    Quote Originally Posted by GreenKnight195  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I'd have stayed if I were you. I've seen her 5 times and will continue to see her until I can't anymore. Every visit has been full GFE. Mandii is sweet and sexy with the prettiest little spinner body.
    Pix? Ad link? Or do I have to use my well honed investigative skills to find her on my own? LOL.

  5. #6751
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenKnight195  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I'd have stayed if I were you. I've seen her 5 times and will continue to see her until I can't anymore. Every visit has been full GFE. Mandii is sweet and sexy with the prettiest little spinner body.
    I agree with you she definitely is a hottie. I was worried. You hear a lot about death from overdose. Especially opiates. But all that I kept on thinking about after the fact was tomorrow in Florida today. Psj resident overdoses and choked by penis. Large amount of semen found in throat. Investigation continues.

  6. #6750

    Mandii

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure to be with Mandii. She is in psj in a quiet neighborhood. She greeted me at her door completely naked hugged me and spent the first 15 hours cleaning. We went into her bedroom which had a ac repairman training completion certificate of some sort on the wall, a computer in the corner. She was definitely on something. She started of with the best bbj ever. Or I thought. Well let me explain. She was going to town and then took it soo deep I couldn't believe it. And she just kept it there. Deep inside her throat. I couldn't believe it! I was really trying to not bust. I bust. She still doesn't stop. A minute passed and I'm like ok. This is wild she is amazing. I can hear her mumbling and breathing. Figured she was enjoying doing this. So I lift up her long golden hair and she is fast asleep with my cock in her throat. I get creeped out and lift her up. She finally wakes up and is like ok you want me to suck on it?? I'm like um you can't be serious. She gets all energetic and starts up again. Same thing falls asleep. I didn't know what to do so I left. Did not want to deal with it. I paid for an hour. But I'm torn. Until I figured out she fell asleep I literally felt the best BJ ever in my 50 sexually active yrs. When I figured out she fell sleep. I was like damn this is crazy.
    Dude, I'd have stayed if I were you. I've seen her 5 times and will continue to see her until I can't anymore. Every visit has been full GFE. Mandii is sweet and sexy with the prettiest little spinner body.

  7. #6749
    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure to be with Mandii. She is in psj in a quiet neighborhood. She greeted me at her door completely naked hugged me and spent the first 15 hours cleaning. We went into her bedroom which had a ac repairman training completion certificate of some sort on the wall, a computer in the corner. She was definitely on something. She started of with the best bbj ever. Or I thought. Well let me explain. She was going to town and then took it soo deep I couldn't believe it. And she just kept it there. Deep inside her throat. I couldn't believe it! I was really trying to not bust. I bust. She still doesn't stop. A minute passed and I'm like ok. This is wild she is amazing. I can hear her mumbling and breathing. Figured she was enjoying doing this. So I lift up her long golden hair and she is fast asleep with my cock in her throat. I get creeped out and lift her up. She finally wakes up and is like ok you want me to suck on it?? I'm like um you can't be serious. She gets all energetic and starts up again. Same thing falls asleep. I didn't know what to do so I left. Did not want to deal with it. I paid for an hour. But I'm torn. Until I figured out she fell asleep I literally felt the best BJ ever in my 50 sexually active yrs. When I figured out she fell sleep. I was like damn this is crazy.
    Is it weird I want to see her now?

  8. #6748

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardDude  [View Original Post]
    Hi All:

    Had an amazing dream with Krystal. Here is the link.

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...eaven/12839351

    She was on time. She came in, did a quick LEO check. Chatted a bit while I smoked. Asked politely for the donation (3) and counted the Jacksons. Mentioned that any Tip would be appreciated. Then went into the bedroom. Stripped her cloths. And down to Business. Had an amazing time. This is most definitely my ATF. She gave the best GFE I have ever had. I guess even better than my exGF. Wow. She blew my mind away. I don't know if wants me to share any details publicly. Has nice bolt-ons. Amazing kisser. She can kiss and spoon / cuddle like she means it. Amazing session. This is my ATF. Give her a try. You won't regret it. PM me for details. Damage was reasonable. YMMV.

    Stay safe guys.

    -BD.
    I tried telling you guys in my review she's 100% GFE. Glad you had fun, she's a good person.

    4 positive reviews on here should speak volumes to you Guys!

  9. #6747

    Mandii-

    Funny story if the reason wasn't so sad. Welcome to the world of "H". Mandii did what's known as nodding off. It's a common side effect of using a certain narcotic that unfortunately has run amok in Brevard.

    Stay Safe.

    Outlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234  [View Original Post]
    I had the pleasure to be with Mandii. She is in psj in a quiet neighborhood. She greeted me at her door completely naked hugged me and spent the first 15 hours cleaning. We went into her bedroom which had a ac repairman training completion certificate of some sort on the wall, a computer in the corner. She was definitely on something. She started of with the best bbj ever. Or I thought. Well let me explain. She was going to town and then took it soo deep I couldn't believe it. And she just kept it there. Deep inside her throat. I couldn't believe it! I was really trying to not bust. I bust. She still doesn't stop. A minute passed and I'm like ok. This is wild she is amazing. I can hear her mumbling and breathing. Figured she was enjoying doing this. So I lift up her long golden hair and she is fast asleep with my cock in her throat. I get creeped out and lift her up. She finally wakes up and is like ok you want me to suck on it?? I'm like um you can't be serious. She gets all energetic and starts up again. Same thing falls asleep. I didn't know what to do so I left. Did not want to deal with it. I paid for an hour. But I'm torn. Until I figured out she fell asleep I literally felt the best BJ ever in my 50 sexually active yrs. When I figured out she fell sleep. I was like damn this is crazy.

  10. #6746

    Roxy Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234  [View Original Post]
    You are right I f'ed up. The 450 quoted review was on Roxy not summer aka holly. Sorry guys.

    This one. . http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ution/13069629.
    While a young spinner in stockings and a school girl outfit certainly meets the bucket list criteria, 450? Really? And she's a smoker of something too. At least has a bic lighter on the bed with her. Maybe a couple of us could split the cost, draw straws for the winner, wear a go-pro and go for it! LOL.

  11. #6745

    Missquote: I was referring Roxy not Holly aka Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me a price of 450.450 per hour!! I remembered her from before and it wasn't that high. SHe said she is off drugs now gained some weight and is a ten. The price quoted was too steep for me to confirm.
    Sorry I missquoted. I was refering to Roxy. . Not Holly in this particular post. http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ution/13069629.

  12. #6744
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodester  [View Original Post]
    OK at 6:25 you said, It is the same Summer near post and us1. Her hair color is changed to light brown. Her mgt lives a couple doors down from her. And she kept the back door open. Wasn't feeling it. Then you wrote this 5 minutes later. Doesn't make sense. Did you see her or not?
    You are right I f'ed up. The 450 quoted review was on Roxy not summer aka holly. Sorry guys.

    This one. . http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ution/13069629.

  13. #6743

    Very confusing

    OK at 6:25 you said, It is the same Summer near post and us1. Her hair color is changed to light brown. Her mgt lives a couple doors down from her. And she kept the back door open. Wasn't feeling it. Then you wrote this 5 minutes later. Doesn't make sense. Did you see her or not?

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me a price of 450.450 per hour!! I remembered her from before and it wasn't that high. SHe said she is off drugs now gained some weight and is a ten. The price quoted was too steep for me to confirm.

  14. #6742

    It's Her

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbfla321  [View Original Post]
    Yes I know the pictures are of her. I definitely know her when I see her. But what throws me off is why would a well known provider that's actually good change her name an number an claime she's "new". Not to mention whom ever it is changed the add twice an then completely took it down. I do know that she's doing good an had gotten a boy friend. But as far as coming back she wasn't going to for now.
    That's her Pbf, don't really know why she changed her stage name but I'll ask her tomorrow when I see her.

  15. #6741

    Mandii the German

    I had the pleasure to be with Mandii. She is in psj in a quiet neighborhood. She greeted me at her door completely naked hugged me and spent the first 15 hours cleaning. We went into her bedroom which had a ac repairman training completion certificate of some sort on the wall, a computer in the corner. She was definitely on something. She started of with the best bbj ever. Or I thought. Well let me explain. She was going to town and then took it soo deep I couldn't believe it. And she just kept it there. Deep inside her throat. I couldn't believe it! I was really trying to not bust. I bust. She still doesn't stop. A minute passed and I'm like ok. This is wild she is amazing. I can hear her mumbling and breathing. Figured she was enjoying doing this. So I lift up her long golden hair and she is fast asleep with my cock in her throat. I get creeped out and lift her up. She finally wakes up and is like ok you want me to suck on it?? I'm like um you can't be serious. She gets all energetic and starts up again. Same thing falls asleep. I didn't know what to do so I left. Did not want to deal with it. I paid for an hour. But I'm torn. Until I figured out she fell asleep I literally felt the best BJ ever in my 50 sexually active yrs. When I figured out she fell sleep. I was like damn this is crazy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape