Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 10993
-
07-22-15 16:29 #4048Senior Member

Posts: 160Sabrina
Saw Sabrina the other week and still good as always! Accommodating, nice, great bolt ons, and great BJ! Usual average damage and I did get lucky to find her number. I believe she changed it a while ago. Treat her good monger! Pm me for her number if you want it.
-
07-22-15 14:18 #4047Senior Member

Posts: 386Mandy
Mandy, (aka Missy, Linda, Lisa).
She use to work at Club Secret and Smile Spa. I've seen her a few times years ago and she at times does have a "stink" nani.
JT.
Originally Posted by Luvnsex2
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-15 13:57 #4046Senior Member

Posts: 793I wonder is she reading the boards LOL. That's great she cleaned up the kitty, business will improve and I hope it still smells good by the time I use her again.
Originally Posted by Luvnsex2
[View Original Post]
US.
-
07-22-15 05:09 #4045Senior Member

Posts: 446Viet Dream
Had CD fun with the Viet Dream. Nani didn't stink. Personality great and no rush. GFE too. When I first saw her, my thought was, "Wow she's hot!" Very friendly, she's a repeat for me! We only did 2 positions, but that's ok with me. CBJ and MISH. 9's across the board.
Originally Posted by Boto007
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-15 04:19 #4044Senior Member

Posts: 49I concur! I will be going back to Happiness or Roses where the nanis always fresh!
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-15 02:45 #4043Senior Member

Posts: 793She did not offer nor would I do bb with her with the fish smell. If it didn't smell I may have considered.
Originally Posted by Boto007
[View Original Post]
US.
-
07-21-15 22:06 #4042Senior Member

Posts: 49I agree the doc did a excellent job, I was fooled until I saw that scar. Did she offered BBFS?
Originally Posted by UkiSlamma
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-15 21:03 #4041Senior Member

Posts: 793Her doctor did a really good job on her boobs because when you squeeze them can not tell get bags in her tits. I never get to see the scars was kind of dark the room with some natural light from the window.
Originally Posted by Boto007
[View Original Post]
US.
-
07-21-15 19:46 #4040Senior Member

Posts: 49I had Mandy last month, but her nani smelled like aku belly. Definitely will not repeat. BTW I thought her blobs was real but it's manmade, she has the scars.
Originally Posted by BMan79
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-15 14:23 #4039Senior Member

Posts: 206Give it a try
I suggest that you make an appointment with her, when she comes back to Hawaii. If she asks you for your I'd to verify that you are under 35, I would be highly surprised.
Originally Posted by DeadRater
[View Original Post]
I bet you a buck that she will see you. Give it a try, bro'.
-
07-21-15 13:36 #4038Senior Member

Posts: 793I agree with you on the stink Nani, but her attitude and service was good when I saw her a couple weeks ago, maybe because she made good on the greens that night idk, but I did enjoy her natural sees. Sorry to hear you had bad service and bad attitude with her but I'll probably repeat with her again, but only if her Nani smells awesome with no traces of cuttle fish.
Originally Posted by TwoPump808
[View Original Post]
US.
-
07-21-15 13:27 #4037Senior Member

Posts: 326Bad service bad attitude. Stink nani, fake reports time for her to move on.
Originally Posted by BMan79
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-15 04:56 #4036Regular Member

Posts: 18Viet dream
I can see a lot of hype abou this Elizabeth girl, but I got to tell you I really enjoyed Viet dream. Her name is Mandy and what a hottie, after a decent massage she FBI one of the best I've had and finished me on top CG blew a huge one then she let me go again I the shower of her hotel because I spotted a woody because of her perfect titts.
I will be going back, try her out so she stays awhile.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...or-fun/5431785
BM.
-
06-27-15 10:19 #4035Senior Member

Posts: 95Elizabeth Journey
God damn, when you guys did the review on Elizabeth. I was so set to get it on with her and before I made the appointment, I checked her rates. It was reasonable until I saw the age restrictions. That's just a ball breaking moment for me. I guess, I'm too young to experience her. It brings tears to my eyes but hopefully she will make an exception. I highly doubt it though.
-
06-22-15 03:01 #4034Senior Member

Posts: 7266LOL, she prolly long gone. And, now you know that Aston has cameras in hallways!
Originally Posted by Member#2322
[View Original Post]
For of course security purposes. LOL.













Reply With Quote




