Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1209
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonJohnson  [View Original Post]
    MazeRunner,

    I totally get why you're not cool with the idea of any digital record of your business, and I don't blame anyone for saying f- that and moving on. Since you can't undo the past, worrying won't do you any good. Look at it this way. If she was planning something nefarious with her recordings, there's no way she'd let it slip. There's a good chance that she's bluffing so you know to be on best behavior. Kinda "don't piss me off" or I can get even. I'm willing to bet you're safe. Any recording she has would be of her participating in illegal activity.

    I've been to this provider and I'm not likely going back, but I got the distinct vibe she wanted to remain under her husband's radar. Maybe it's an act. But more than a year past my last visit I've not heard a peep from her.

    It's a shame. She's attractive, but I was disappointed in the lack of tease and no other options. Being recorded totally makes me go limp thinking about her.
    BTW can anyone tell me why the non asian massage parlor forum is now gone? It used to be great having a separation between Asian massage parlors and white massage parlors.

  2. #1208

    Candid camera

    Quote Originally Posted by MazeRunner  [View Original Post]
    Since the demotion of the Non Asian forum a lot of guys are saying they missed the heads up on this provider which is forum posting #4968 in non asian massage forum. The recording and the reasons behind it are turning out to be more very concerning than originally thought. She and her husband have been and continues to record all mongers license plates and sessions in her basement studio.

    To narrow it down new house, dead end street, basement studio enter through the garage. Advertises in services section under travel services or beauty services.

    Any questions you can PM me.
    MazeRunner,

    I totally get why you're not cool with the idea of any digital record of your business, and I don't blame anyone for saying f- that and moving on. Since you can't undo the past, worrying won't do you any good. Look at it this way. If she was planning something nefarious with her recordings, there's no way she'd let it slip. There's a good chance that she's bluffing so you know to be on best behavior. Kinda "don't piss me off" or I can get even. I'm willing to bet you're safe. Any recording she has would be of her participating in illegal activity.

    I've been to this provider and I'm not likely going back, but I got the distinct vibe she wanted to remain under her husband's radar. Maybe it's an act. But more than a year past my last visit I've not heard a peep from her.

    It's a shame. She's attractive, but I was disappointed in the lack of tease and no other options. Being recorded totally makes me go limp thinking about her.

  3. #1207

    Malden Tattooed Lady

    Malden Tattoo Lady reference:

    Quote Originally Posted by Longjblues  [View Original Post]
    Meatman, I believe that the review posted by Cricket on or about 12-14-13 is the same woman based on my own experience as a result of corresponding with her and her friend after I replied to their post on CL-CE. I decided not to see them because she refused to give me a description or measurements, but Cricket's post convinced me to delete her contact info. With that said, I don't know Cricket and do not know the accuracy of his comments. I assumed that he may have exaggerated a bit in his description, since he only saw them from his car.

    Cricket 12-14-13:

    "STAY AWAY (3133) Malden.

    You've been warned. Stay away from the duo that's from Malden. Got to their place at an apartment complex. Couldn't find their exact place as it was confusing. Asked one of them to meet me on the streets where I was parked. Both of them came out. As soon as I saw them coming, I hung up and drove off. Cracked out and hideous. One looked like Quasimodo. You're better off masturbating with a condom on at home.".
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment.jpg‎  

  4. #1206
    She has been reviewed here. She posts quite often. She will send pics. Her ad on CL-CE generally includes 32, Malden, red head, & tattoos,
    or some combination with the pierced tongue . Sometimes has posted with her girlfriend, I think.

    For the most part, consensus is not recommended. I have never seen her, so can't give any insight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhbulldogs  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen the red head in Malden? 32 yrs old large tits pierced tounge is her ad. Any reviews? Thinking of taking a trip there.

    Thanks in advance for any reviews.

  5. #1205

    Malden Ma 32 yr old red head on CL?

    Anyone seen the red head in Malden? 32 yrs old large tits pierced tounge is her ad. Any reviews? Thinking of taking a trip there.

    Thanks in advance for any reviews.

  6. #1204
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy45  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this girl? I googled number and tineyed pics but got nothing.

    Thanks.
    Yes, I have meet her; she's legit. You may find her on The Facebooks.

    Service was OK; not GFE and kinda apathetic, but not rushed. I thought it was $ overall, but I was spoiled by a very nice local latin mommy for a few weeks.

  7. #1203
    Quote Originally Posted by GianniVersace  [View Original Post]
    Check your PM.
    Care to PM me the same info?

  8. #1202
    Quote Originally Posted by NewGuy45  [View Original Post]
    Anyone recognize this girl? I googled number and tineyed pics but got nothing.

    Thanks.
    Check your PM.

  9. #1201

    Sting

    Quote Originally Posted by JosephAlfonso  [View Original Post]
    I have been going back and forth through the text with this one that advertised on CL post is now gone. But asked for a BBBJ and she's requesting a donation and doesn't tell me how much after I asked. She wants to meet at her "storage space" in her house. You guys think it's LE or for real?
    Sounds like a low key sting ops about to happen.

  10. #1200

    Tewksbury

    Anyone recognize this girl? I googled number and tineyed pics but got nothing.

    Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150616_180129.jpg‎   20150610_220143.jpg‎  

  11. #1199

    Lowhell

    I have been going back and forth through the text with this one that advertised on CL post is now gone. But asked for a BBBJ and she's requesting a donation and doesn't tell me how much after I asked. She wants to meet at her "storage space" in her house. You guys think it's LE or for real?

  12. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingFun2  [View Original Post]
    After hard work was able to contact her thru CL, saw her at a nice apt.

    Damage $150 daty+FS, she looks hotter in pics. She is willing to go BBFS for extra.

    Says her last day is today and then she moves to cape, so maybe a last call folks.

    If any friendly member needs number hmu.

    Stay safe.
    I wish I saw this earlier.

  13. #1197
    Quote Originally Posted by Lknfun  [View Original Post]
    I have seen a few different post to watch a couple have sex. One even said her sister would watch and play too. Seems too good to be true. Has anyone ever met with them or any other couple for that matter to watch or join in?
    I've done it a few times with a UTR girl I used to hang out with. It made her more comfortable and she loved the 3 way action.

    I've also done it just me with real couples (no P2 P) and that can be awesome. Not TGTBT but difficult to connect that way. Best when travelling on business because some couples want to make sure they don't know the guy so locals are out.

  14. #1196

    Somerville girl

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

    There was a thousand different ways you could have said this and not drawn this flag.

    A2

  15. #1195

    Live sex show

    I have seen a few different post to watch a couple have sex. One even said her sister would watch and play too. Seems too good to be true. Has anyone ever met with them or any other couple for that matter to watch or join in?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape