Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 17,671 to 17,685 of 24838
-
07-17-15 23:39 #7168Senior Member

Posts: 70Reports from NR
We'll my old reliable NR is gone. Just a few things to report.
Visited Armonie from NR. I've read some things that weren't positive on here; however, I found her to quite enjoyable. She was attractive, clean and attentive. Normal donation. She had a dress on when I arrived with "factory air" I'm underneath. She was sharing a house with another NR lady. Only negative was she didn't have any safety supplies on. Hand and didn't mention it until the moment of truth. I should have been prepared but normally don't carry that type of evidence with me.
Visited Nicole Blue. Located near downtown on South West side. She was older than I expected but attractive and certainly professional. Rate was a bit high but I wanted to try her out. I will visit again bit I've already negotiated 30% discount. There is something to be said for repeat customers.
-
07-17-15 20:14 #7167Senior Member

Posts: 124We all knew a year ago the end was coming with rhe format chang. Then in a month they scrapped the discussion forum. That was a wound that would never heal. Its complete crap now, probably a change to sell it off.
Originally Posted by HoBeau
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-15 19:24 #7166Senior Member

Posts: 674NR - Tempted - Piece of Shit
I so agree. NR wasn't bad before they "improved it" into a useless advertising forum. Then, they abandoned it in favor of tempted.com. What a piece of shit. The only thing we can do is what the free market allows us to do, vote with our dollars. Dump the shit, support the sites that add value. Byebye NR / Tempted.
Originally Posted by BillInMuncie
[View Original Post]
HB.
-
07-17-15 14:17 #7165Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 79What about GBN? I post there a lot and it's popular in the Midwest. If you are asked for money it's only 25 a year to help keep the site up. GBN is more of an info site to help keep us all safe. Reviews are allowed to be written there and ladies are permitted to post ads there.
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
MWDude; You are a member there as well so if you would please chime in if I missed anything.
What is the USA Classifieds? I'll look and see what I can find.
-
07-17-15 13:17 #7164Regular Member
[URL]Tempted.com[/URL] sucks!
About all I can do is favorite ladies. None of my favorites, none of my reviews, transferred. Can't message anyone, can't reply to any messages, no phone numbers. Oh, I might like it if I pay $35.99-$200 per month! I'm through with it. After 6 years.
-
07-17-15 12:20 #7163Senior Member

Posts: 101Blaire
I'm pretty sure he is referring to Blaire. She is from here but moved out to California a couple years ago. She is back home for a month.
He was probably being "discreet" because she may only be wanting to see old friends right now. But if you use P411 you can check out her profile, and I would guess you could get in if you have good references there. Her profile number is P24841:
https://www.preferred411.com/Provide...cfm?Cid=192885
I can say I have not seen her advertising anywhere, just saying she has a profile on P411.
Originally Posted by Mwdude
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-15 11:48 #7162Senior Member

Posts: 776Help a brother out here.
Originally Posted by Pbstumpy
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-15 11:19 #7161Senior Member

Posts: 1527My vote
USAadultclassifieds! I have started directing some ladies there when they ask me to redo my reviews on Tempted.
Originally Posted by FreckleFreak
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-15 07:00 #7160Senior Member

Posts: 2138It's time
Originally Posted by Emme33
[View Original Post]
Seniors and regular members it's time to get the word out to our favorite providers to switch from tempted to a new site for advertisement. The best site for mongers like us would obviously be the new USAadultclassifieds. It is ads only, similar to BP, and reviews would be on here. However some providers may not like it. So the other choices are Indys (IN) or ECCIE (EC). IN is very good in Ohio and other places. EC is good at many places down south. It would be easier to pick one and get the word out to consolidate our choices. It's up to all of us to help guide our favorites to the right place. Should we put up a vote?
Originally Posted by IndyGuy123
[View Original Post]
FF.
P.S. I like both IN and EC because I can do a search for freckles.
-
07-17-15 06:19 #7159Senior Member

Posts: 159They are the same girls as NR as they cloned the profiles to the new sites. If an NR gal deleted her profile from that site it will still exist in tempted unless they did a second deletion. It is worthless at this point.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-15 00:43 #7158Banned Member

Posts: 17She is back
A certain Lady is back in Indy from California.
-
07-16-15 23:08 #7157Senior Member

Posts: 1527Even got to pay
I have been contacted this week by a few ladies I have seen in the past asking me to redo my review so it is on the new site. I was more than willing to help them out. Upon trying I discovered I could not even provide a review without a paid membership and that ain't happening.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-15 17:55 #7156Senior Member

Posts: 325Reviews gone
Now when someone asks for reference I don't have anything to show them that these are gals I hav seen. This is my review and they reviewed me back all BS gone for good. Nice work Tempted aholes.
Originally Posted by Emme33
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-15 14:29 #7155Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 79I am done with them! My reviews are gone that gentlemen put time and effort into writing. I'm not going to waste my time on that site. It's now useless.
Originally Posted by IndyWanker
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-15 21:10 #7154Senior Member

Posts: 325This was changed few months back
It has been bothering and all same gals from NR is there. So you won't find new one's there. Even if you do they won't respond as those profiles where from NR for AGES.
Originally Posted by IndyWanker
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





