Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Your Orlando Getaway
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7893

    G spot Ginger

    Been very tired so needed to take a nap, tried few favorite's no luck then got word Ginger would sing me a lulaby. Got a late start but put me right into dream land. Quite the dream experienced couple new things. She is very outgoing and high energy. She enjoys her sex. Great GFE with it bit ofPSE Touched.

    About all the bases do believe she enjoyed as much as I, maybe more times was a very moist session. She is a must see, again had great time GSG.

  2. #7892
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 489

    Thank you sweety

    Quote Originally Posted by Laope  [View Original Post]
    Saw her on Friday and was so overwhelmed by her booty I mean beauty that I had to go back again last night. Clean and safe location. Felt like I've known her for years. True GFE. I will definitely repeat.
    I was surpise to see you back so you it was a very nice surpise, you are really fun.

  3. #7891

    Very nice chick and good playmate

    Hi folks, saw this guy looking white chick yesterday. Very clean and amazing bank. Her skills are good and talkative. Will try her again. In case if you are interested, here is the BP.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...115lb/12967472

  4. #7890

    Stats

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanPatel  [View Original Post]
    Miss Aleena is a beautiful women with awesome skills. Just like Dahlia, Aleena is a firecracker! She jumped on me the moment I walked in the door. I fell asleep for the hour and woke up exhausted, drenched in sweat and left with an amazing experience. Was asked not to go into much detail. Thanks Anchientone for bringing light to this wonderful women. You fellas in Orlando have something super special with Aleena! Run, Don't walk!
    How tall is she? I know she has a tight body.

  5. #7889

    Michele, M1 L

    Was in Orlando for business and dreamt I saw this sweetheart at her location. M1 L is a super sexy, beach blonde spinner. It took some time to get verified, but was well worth the wait. Patience is key. PM'd her, then Sent a text, waited several days, sent a few good references and within the week she was comfortable enough to see me. By far, one of the best BBBJ's I've received. She is super passionate about pleasing you and never once made me feel rushed. I would repeat again and again. Only thing is the location is a bit sketchy. Oh, not to mention she's a smoker and the room fumed of cigarette. I literally had to drench myself in cologne after my dream. Be safe fellas.

  6. #7888

    M1 L Finally!

    After many months and several failed rendevous I hooked up with her at her incall this past weekend. Everything everyone has said on here is true. She is one very hot little blonde vixen who loves what she does. Total GFE and then some. Swallowed me whole for a good 10 minutes then on to the main course with her on top. Just watching this gorgeous young creature sliding up and down my pole for several minutes was one of the most beautiful sites I've ever enjoyed and I could tell that she was enjoying it just as much as I did. I wanted to mount her from behind but never go the chance to because the feeling was so intense I could only last for 5 minutes of her pole sliding efforts!! I will definately repeat with her so that next time I can take her from behind and enjoy what I'm certain is a perfect view!

    PHFJ Out!!

  7. #7887

    MarinaGfe

    Saw her on Friday and was so overwhelmed by her booty I mean beauty that I had to go back again last night. Clean and safe location. Felt like I've known her for years. True GFE. I will definitely repeat.

  8. #7886

    Miss Aleena. Fantastic GFE!

    Saw her at her very nice incall near sea world! She is pretty, warm and very enthusiastic. Had a great time complete GFE experience with BBBJ and COB.

    Highly recommend!

  9. #7885

    Michele

    Finally cleared with reference progress. Reviews were right, she does look like that Blondie in the Big Bang Theory TV show. Showered with her. Started kissing with tongue in bed, then went for a real nice BBBJ with dt. CFS. She has really great skills in the oral department. Definitely would give her a go if you haven't.

    Clean body. Although the pictures she posted don't look like her, she blew me away in my dream.

  10. #7884

    Sexy Sofia

    It s been awhile as she got out for a while. Have seen her 4 times every time very sexy GFE, (bring snorkel gear) very personable easy to have conversation with. She has some great eyes to gaze into. She has fallon onto some hard times and has come back for a short time. Treat her nice you will have a great time.

  11. #7883

    Amanda Starr!

    Had the good fortune of a Sunday afternoon lunch break with Amanda Starr (aka BrookeStarr08). She is tall, curvy, and a real doll. Easy and safe incall and a very nice time getting to hang out with her. My first time. Not my last though.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ndexy/11939252

  12. #7882

    Miss Aleena

    Miss Aleena is a beautiful women with awesome skills. Just like Dahlia, Aleena is a firecracker! She jumped on me the moment I walked in the door. I fell asleep for the hour and woke up exhausted, drenched in sweat and left with an amazing experience. Was asked not to go into much detail. Thanks Anchientone for bringing light to this wonderful women. You fellas in Orlando have something super special with Aleena! Run, Don't walk!

  13. #7881

    Thank you for everything, Poo Bear!

    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of her again last week. Of course, I have dreamed of her dozens and dozens of times. It never gets old with her.

    You are 100% correct, Peter. She pulled some tricks on me that I have never seen before from her or other providers. It was amazing what she could do with her tongue! I have known her for almost three years, she lived with me for several months, she was my gf but she never, ever did the things to me like she did the other day. Wow!

    She isn't my ATF for nothing. It's amazing that she still has the ability to dial it up a notch or two or three or a hundred.
    Thank you for being there for me, thank you for your amazing friendship, thank you for just, being you. Also, thank you for the incredible memories that we have made baby! Love you, always! XOXOXOXOOOOOOOOO! Lots and lots of O's with you! Love, Ginger.

  14. #7880
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesonOhear  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/FemaleEs...night/11104178

    Dreamt for an Easy set up. Clean Extended Stay incall. Hunny was very nice and offered an everything covered adventure. The photos are accurate and time well spent.
    Yes sir she is amazing. You got to get that reverse cow girl from her. Great sight.

  15. #7879
    Advertiser-Escort


    Posts: 598
    Quote Originally Posted by Cycling  [View Original Post]
    Ms. Divyne is indeed divine. Spent a delightful and absolutely enchanting morning with this lovely, intelligent, beautiful and sophiscated lady. She has the most beautiful eyes and inviting, sensuous lips. A total GFE experience. I can't wait to see her again.
    It was an absolutely amazing morning. Thanks for bringing breakfast in bed, you are a true gentleman.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape