Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Space Cadets

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 168 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 2509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #409
    Administrator


    Posts: 5264

    Recent action

    Nobody was fighting so I didn't throw any flags but if you're going to have extended conversations about shit that has been posted on review threads you can move it here.

    This thread isn't ONLY for calling guys cocksuckers, it can be social as well

    A2

  2. #408

    Not robbery

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxTantricMan  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what the definition of cash and dash is, but I know what robbery and armed robbery are, and at the least this is robbery. Betting the homeboy had a gun which could easily end up being armed robbery. Want to bet he has a felony record? If we, collectively, don't put an end to this the right way, then somebody, someday, somewhere is going to get really, really hurt and / or killed. Believe it or not, Uncle LEO can be helpful to your efforts. Drop a time on them, anonymously of course, and help everyone out.
    Theft yes, but it doesn't meet the elements to be considered robbery. This is assuming the guy willingly gave her the money though. If she took the money from him with force, then it'd be robbery. But that's also if she used force to take it from him. If the money was laying on a table and she took it then it'd still only be theft.

    812.13 is the robbery statute.

    812.014 is the theft statute.

    PS. Either way she and her accomplice needs to be dealt with

  3. #407

    Cash and dash or robbery?

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto  [View Original Post]
    Alexan called her out as a cash and dash, but the pics got me interested.

    I was texting her today, she gave me hotel info and general whereabouts of the room so I sat watching for a while. I then watched her cash and dash some guy in a Caddy. Before the guy in the caddy pulled up, a guy came out of her room and got into a busted ass little old 4rd grey car with no front bumper. He then pulled out and went all the way to the end where he sat and waited. Caddy pulls up, guy goes into room, no front bumper car pulls back near the room a few spots down. A minute or two later her and the monger walk out of the room and she is walking him away from the dude in the parked car. All of a sudden she bolts from the guy and to the waiting car, hopes in and they haul ass. Pulled cash and dash out of the Heritage Inn Daytona Beach, room in the 30's up front.

    She is using two adds, the one Alexan posted and this one.

    http://daytona.backpage.com/FemaleEs...etter/12916492

    I'm half tempted to go back and block him in on the next cash and dash LOL Now if one could actually pin her down, she did look fucking hot.
    I don't know what the definition of cash and dash is, but I know what robbery and armed robbery are, and at the least this is robbery. Betting the homeboy had a gun which could easily end up being armed robbery. Want to bet he has a felony record? If we, collectively, don't put an end to this the right way, then somebody, someday, somewhere is going to get really, really hurt and / or killed. Believe it or not, Uncle LEO can be helpful to your efforts. Drop a time on them, anonymously of course, and help everyone out.

  4. #406
    Quote Originally Posted by MattManII  [View Original Post]
    Ok, well looks like pics and ads all over and not too flattering reviews: http://liveescortreviews.com/ad/nova...-9770/1/127910.
    On a per-provider basis rather then a per-dream basis, I've had more poor to marginal encounters then highly satisfactory dreams. My one dream with Alana was definitely in the highly satisfactory category.

    I have to admit that I was so enamored with Alana's extraordinarily good looks that I didn't experience a wide range activities. I found her skilled in CG and responsive in mish. The eye-contact, cute smiles and apparent eagerness to please were all very very positive for me. She was soft, very feminine, classy and inviting.

    E.

    Just as a calibration or as a "compared-to-what" frame of reference so you have some idea of what works for me, when I say "very feminine, inviting and apparent eagerness to please", someone like Amor or Summer in Sebastian, http://treasurecoast.backpage.com/Fe...londe/12925209 immediately comes to mind. I would rate both of them a 10 in this category and Alana would get a 9. Most of the providers I've encountered are in the 4 to 6 range on this scale.

  5. #405

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    If Alexan posts it I'd be very suspicious, no definitive just a gut feeling but you all do what ya want, to me something ain't right too much drama & bullshit on the Daytona board but ya take this for what it is a warning and nothin more.
    What are you implying Slamm? I fucking witnessed this myself today with my own eyes. My prior intel has been spot on, good and bad.

    I'll tell you what, the girl is fucking HOT. Take your 100 bucks and go up to Daytona and see her if you're going call me as a bullshitter.

    I'll wait right here for your cash and dash story.

  6. #404
    If Alexan posts it I'd be very suspicious, no definitive just a gut feeling but you all do what ya want, to me something ain't right too much drama & bullshit on the Daytona board but ya take this for what it is a warning and nothin more.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto  [View Original Post]
    Alexan called her out as a cash and dash, but the pics got me interested.

    I was texting her today, she gave me hotel info and general whereabouts of the room so I sat watching for a while. I then watched her cash and dash some guy in a Caddy. Before the guy in the caddy pulled up, a guy came out of her room and got into a busted ass little old 4rd grey car with no front bumper. He then pulled out and went all the way to the end where he sat and waited. Caddy pulls up, guy goes into room, no front bumper car pulls back near the room a few spots down. A minute or two later her and the monger walk out of the room and she is walking him away from the dude in the parked car. All of a sudden she bolts from the guy and to the waiting car, hopes in and they haul ass. Pulled cash and dash out of the Heritage Inn Daytona Beach, room in the 30's up front.

    She is using two adds, the one Alexan posted and this one.

    http://daytona.backpage.com/FemaleEs...etter/12916492

    I'm half tempted to go back and block him in on the next cash and dash LOL Now if one could actually pin her down, she did look fucking hot.

  7. #403

    They forvot to sbip

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    Lmfao that's funny right there.
    They should have sent a pair of tweezers with that package.

  8. #402

    Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by SlammBamm  [View Original Post]
    $450 ya got to be kidding, I'm pissed guys are throwing $3 at these BP girls it's tilting the scales and getting them swole head's which is fuckin it up for everyone, this is brevard not Miami or New Orleans WTF?
    I moved the discussion over here as not to clog up the BP review section. First off I'd like to say that I very rarely pay 200/ hr out call. Most of the action seems to be out off middle and south county and it's difficult to get a visit for 100 when they have to drive 45 minutes.

    Now the girls charging 300 and up are an entirely diff breed all together. There are plenty of guys that know nothing of forums and or hobby life and some of these girls know that. They are also the girls that will wait all day and pick off 1 dude for the kill rather than see multiple clients all day long.

    Occasionally you will see a girl price herself to high for what she needs and eventually lower her price.

    Funny but true story: I know a WSW on BP that was given 600 + a phone + clothes shopping + dinner and a 1 hr dream. I was there when it went down and the next day her and I laughed for hours. I think The guy drove like 2 hrs one-way to meet up. He was nothing special, not even a nice car; just a chump that probably blew his savings account on her.

  9. #401
    Lmfao that's funny right there.

    Quote Originally Posted by BrevardNewbie  [View Original Post]
    Report from ebay!

  10. #400

    Beware everyone

    Report from ebay!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  11. #399

    You got right.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-none/13043170

    Geez if that stink like a pimp. Lmfao.
    Saw the ad and just laugh like crazy.

  12. #398

    My white girl can't have none

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-none/13043170

    Geez if that stink like a pimp. Lmfao.

  13. #397

    STOP! Ya killin' me Biggs!!

    I am laughing so F-ing hard. You made my day. Now I know why I love the Space cadets section. TY. Oh and wrap that rascal. Just sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by DK0047  [View Original Post]
    Instructions too confusing, got dick caught in ceiling fan.

    Marco,

    DK.

  14. #396

    Dr. Fied

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234  [View Original Post]
    Mr. Rhodes, Quoting Benjamin Disraeli will not make your point credible my friend. My entire Post-Doctorate Dissertation was about infiltrating the proteins RNA (15) on HIV-I. With that said, your reference to HIV cases occurring in Africa are in fact MOSTLY the HIV-II strain. HIV-I is the strain most common in the US. The function and infection methodology is in fact fairly different. And yes it does infect Heterosexuals far more than HIV II does. Also be aware that males with circumcision are 50% less likely to get infected than a non-circumsized male. Even with the HIV-I Yes, you are correct that Hetero infection is in fact possible (Sex with an HIV infected person while co-infected with other STDs such as Herpes or Syphilis would make it more possible).

    But I'm afraid to tell you my friend that If a healthy male with no STDs or open sores is very unlikely to contract HIV-I from vaginal intercourse with a women not menstruating). Also, Infection is highly dependent on Viral loads. The statistics or information you are referencing is in areas where access to correct anti-viruses is les feasible. Here, in the US most patients who are diagnoses with HIV (I mean in the present day in age) are more likely on adequate medications and thus maintain LOW levels of viral load-even if they are on MEdicaid since it covers HIV treatment 100%. This is the reason why NOW people are living long lives living with the disease and most will never see a conversion to AIDS.

    If you read my post, I Said that it is not a good idea to do BB and its something I would do. However, condoms may not save you from some STDs such as Herpes. The gift that keeps on giving. Even Syphilus. THe thing with Herpes is, it is most infectious at its beginning stages. This is when the blisters may not even be apparent but the skin is shedding.

    So my point of this bantering? That Mr. Rhodes, you are already walking in the territory that comes with high risk. Like someone below referenced. These girls arent the cream of the crop. Most come from severed lives with several issues (mental, drugs, abuse, etc). You are more likely to get shot by a pimp than get HIV. I'm sure most of us on this board have had some sort of scary run in with management, etc. And some people are unlucky to walk away.

    Now like you, I will step off the soap box. Since your recommendation to pontificate was graciously accepted.
    Instructions too confusing, got dick caught in ceiling fan.

    Marco,

    DK.

  15. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodester  [View Original Post]
    Check your statistics. As Benjamin Disraeli once said "there are 3 types of lies. Lies, damn lies and statistics". And I quote, "HIV is a virus that infects people by getting inside their blood cells. To avoid getting HIV, you must prevent the blood, semen, vaginal fluids, or breast milk of someone who is infected from entering your body through your mouth, vagina, anus, tip of your penis, or breaks in your skin. " end quote. Have you seen the actual percentage of Aids cases occuring in Africa, Thailand, Belize? CHECK YOUR FACTS! You may be correct about contracting the Clap or chlamydia, but you are way off base in the case of AIDs and HIV. Hetero BB is not as insignificant an occasion to contract HIV as you say. A little knowledge can be dangerous. You do a great disservice stating the "facts" as you know them. But if you want to BB, be my guest. Just Sayin'.
    Mr. Rhodes, Quoting Benjamin Disraeli will not make your point credible my friend. My entire Post-Doctorate Dissertation was about infiltrating the proteins RNA (15) on HIV-I. With that said, your reference to HIV cases occurring in Africa are in fact MOSTLY the HIV-II strain. HIV-I is the strain most common in the US. The function and infection methodology is in fact fairly different. And yes it does infect Heterosexuals far more than HIV II does. Also be aware that males with circumcision are 50% less likely to get infected than a non-circumsized male. Even with the HIV-I Yes, you are correct that Hetero infection is in fact possible (Sex with an HIV infected person while co-infected with other STDs such as Herpes or Syphilis would make it more possible).

    But I'm afraid to tell you my friend that If a healthy male with no STDs or open sores is very unlikely to contract HIV-I from vaginal intercourse with a women not menstruating). Also, Infection is highly dependent on Viral loads. The statistics or information you are referencing is in areas where access to correct anti-viruses is les feasible. Here, in the US most patients who are diagnoses with HIV (I mean in the present day in age) are more likely on adequate medications and thus maintain LOW levels of viral load-even if they are on MEdicaid since it covers HIV treatment 100%. This is the reason why NOW people are living long lives living with the disease and most will never see a conversion to AIDS.

    If you read my post, I Said that it is not a good idea to do BB and its something I would do. However, condoms may not save you from some STDs such as Herpes. The gift that keeps on giving. Even Syphilus. THe thing with Herpes is, it is most infectious at its beginning stages. This is when the blisters may not even be apparent but the skin is shedding.

    So my point of this bantering? That Mr. Rhodes, you are already walking in the territory that comes with high risk. Like someone below referenced. These girls arent the cream of the crop. Most come from severed lives with several issues (mental, drugs, abuse, etc). You are more likely to get shot by a pimp than get HIV. I'm sure most of us on this board have had some sort of scary run in with management, etc. And some people are unlucky to walk away.

    Now like you, I will step off the soap box. Since your recommendation to pontificate was graciously accepted.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape