Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 3,616 to 3,630 of 9059
-
07-19-15 00:13 #5444Senior Member

Posts: 33Babs Bunny
Had a dream about seeing Babs Bunny tonight. In the dream she was even better looking and smaller / thinner than the pics I saw on BP. A couple texts and we were able to set a time up that worked for both of us. Middle of the road hotel in Alexandria. I dreamt that I walked in and she was wearing a sexy tight black outfit that soon found its way off showing off a nice set and some healthy curves. Soon afterwards she was singing Karaoke and hitting all the deep notes repeatedly. I don't think I could have better designed a dream, she had a great set of vocal cords. After sampling the Y for quite some time I went into REM and the two of us were going at it doggy, then Mish until I popped. Lots of hanging out like we had known each other for quite a while afterwards until I had another dream that she sang some more until CIM all bareback. A bit risky for my dreams but I awoke without setting the clock and noticed I overslept. I'd have this dream again. YMMV, be safe out there. $$. 20.
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...0hr2x/17906176
919-559-xxxx.
-
07-18-15 21:32 #5443Senior Member

Posts: 2686Easy call
The pix have been all over the place, and she's holding a real camera, not a phone camera. Anyone who can't spot this as a fake (and fails to use Google image search) deserves to get ripped off.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
http://www.coedcherry.com/galleries/99340
786 phone number with no posting history. Why bother?
-
07-18-15 18:24 #5442Regular Member

Posts: 22Super's back.
So I got a text yesterday that my ATF Super is back in the area (Springfield to be specific) and is available. She is great and if you treat her right she wants nothing more than to please you. Great BJ skills and really gets into the act, might even enjoy it more than you. She's doing 15 min for $1, hh for $1. 4 and hr for $2. 3 incall, not sure about the outs though. I've already got my appt.
http://adultsearch.com/virginia/spri...escorts/838363
-
07-18-15 18:04 #5441Regular Member

Posts: 22I saw a provider about a year ago in Sterling who was using the same pics but a different name / number. I can't recall her info but I remember that she wasn't the girl in the pics but it was a decent representation of her body type (short brunette spinner). IIRC she was your standard NOVA quickie fare, $. 6 for 15 min, everything covered, gets the job done but nothing to write home about. I do remember her specifically because she asked me for a ride to the grocery store and back in exchange for a second pop and time extension which I gladly accepted. I saw this new ad last night and sent her a text inquiring about a quickie and she quoted me $. 7 but I decided against seeing her.
Originally Posted by NYCkid
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-15 03:55 #5440Senior Member

Posts: 281Buyer beware!
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...inded/16067898
I've seen this girls pic in Phoenix and in nova in the same day.
Its obvious there fake pics. Any intell on the real girl.
-
07-18-15 03:45 #5439Regular Member

Posts: 16London or kimmie. The moroccan and black mux
http://www.escortphonesearch.com/571-230-9522/
London or Kimmie. She usually post as outcall service in the nova area. So tonight she had incall in Springfield. Was really late and didn't have to much choice so I gave it a shot. She doesn't have any reviews but I decided to toftt. 3 call system when I got to her room she wasn't the girl in the pics. Dark skin black girl. 5'7 and slim. I was kind of mad but too much effort so I decided to stay. We agreed on $. 00 for half. After donation was placed, the terrible attitude started. Only hand job and could not insert. Was tease and no play. She try to threaten a little bit, when I started to limp. Horrible attitude and service. Got dressed and left without finishing. She keeps changing numbers, but always go by Moroccan and black mix on the ad. She also uses other ad by the name Kimmie. Save your money and skip this one.
-
07-16-15 22:00 #5438Senior Member

Posts: 377Opposite of class
Reminds me of what not do to. I have a story of the other end of the spectrum. Made an appointment with a Thai Sonia in Seattle one time. A couple of hours prior, she calls (or texts) apologetic that she can't make it. But says try to reschedule and she'll give me a discount. So I call a few days later, schedule and sure enough, the discount was honored and the entire hour was provided with class. Too bad more aren't like her.
Originally Posted by FireWater
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-15 18:32 #5437Senior Member

Posts: 67Update:
So she calls me an hour after I left the parking lot of the hotel, mind you after I've already was waiting 30 mins to apologize and see if she can reschedule for later today. Gave some lame excuse that she was "in the shower". Told her I now had errands to run and I will see her after 2 pm. She seemed excited and I hung up. 2:30 pm rolls around and I call her to let her know that I'm able to see her at 3 and is that a good time for her. She says yeah so I make my way towards her hotel. I get there 5 minutes early and text her I'm downstairs no rush. She reply's"ok 5 min. 10 minutes roll by again and no reply from her. I call, no answer, I text no answer. Finally after 15 minutes of waiting she calls me by mistake and I hear her booking on another line an appointment with another monger. I'm like ok, this girl can't get her schedule is order. She never talks to me during the call and then hangs up abruptly. I text I last time as I about to leave, I know should have left 20 minutes ago but thinking with my little head the whole time. So finally after 23 minutes of waiting she calls me to come to the third floor of the hotel. I get there, no one, nothing, I call, no answer, I text, no answer. Only ones around are the cleaning ladies so I have to by a drink from the vending machine to act like I belong there. After a few minutes she comes up the elevator in t-shirt and short booty shorts and greets me.
Originally Posted by FireWater
[View Original Post]
At fist she didn't look like the girl in the pics and videos but the ratio on her breast matched and the body type was close. She was alot shorter than expected as well and darker in complexion than the videos let on. She has on hell of a camera man taking her photos. She apologizes for all the cloak and dagger stuff and we proceed to the room. Once in the room, she does the LE check, she directs me to the pullout bed even though there were two queen size beds in the room. I lay the donation down, get naked, so does she.
She has a nice firm ass, big and tight, be-see cup tits that sag slightly. I lay back and she starts a CBJ, for about a minute and then asks am I rdy. Of course I am, I've waiting 4 hours for this shit. She gets on her back, spreads her legs, and I pound all my frustration out on her shaved twat. She took it all like a champ I will give her that. Well my stamina ain't what it used to be, so in short order I'm done, but best believe she knew I was there. We make more small talk, found out she will be in town for awhile, I cleaned up and got out.
For the hassle it takes to finally meet this one, she is only worth a short stay at best. Her body is nice, give it a 7, her face would look better without the horsehairs' extensions so it gets a meh 5. Her skills are serviceable, you won't leave your wife for her that's for sure. Anyways just wanted to let you guys know how it ended up. I have been on and off for awhile, but I'm back in VA and though I'll contribute to the forums. Stay safe.
-
07-16-15 14:21 #5436Senior Member

Posts: 1991And another "stood me up" report: Sunni in Springfield.
http://bustysunni.net/
Originally Posted by FireWater
[View Original Post]
Sunni usually works in Springfield from Fri to Sun and I've seen her several times. Our sessions have always been full-GFE or near-GFE and she was comfortable enough with me to exchange digits and we've even texted back and forth a few times when she's not working. But unfortunately she's flaked on me the last two times and it's something about which interested hobbyists should be aware.
Each time we scheduled the appt via text only to have her flake on me once I arrived at the location about 30 minutes later. The first time she just didn't respond to my calls or texts. The second time she sent me a text asking me to wait "a few minutes" because she had to run to the store. I said yes but immediately started working on a alternate option while I waited. After that first text she stopped responding completely and by the time I had confirmed an appt with another provider (about 30-40 minutes) I still hadn't heard from Sunni.
Bottom line is I've scratched her off my current rotation because it's pretty obvious that she's started double-booking and going with the first guy who shows up. For low-end providers that's more understandable and even expected. But Sunni has raised her prices to 150/250 and, IMHO, it's completely unacceptable for a provider in that price bracket to flake out like that.
Oh, and to top it off, the second appt was initiated by her texting me and asking me to come see her. So you text me to come over and then give a lame excuse when I arrive? WTF is up with that? Kinda crazy that her service was better when she charged less.
I guess if I happen to be in her area, and call her at the last minute, then just maybe I might take the plunge again. But for anyone else planning on seeing her I would highly recommend not making a special trip to Springfield without second and third options ready to go.
-
07-16-15 12:45 #5435Senior Member

Posts: 163Princess Amber in Alexandria
Saw Amber last week and was knocked off my socks! She is a young beauty! Not a clock watcher, non rushed service and will provide GFE for those she has gotten to know and trust. Her CBJ was great! And I am not a fan of CBJs!
I really enjoyed my time with her and she is on my Repeat list!
More importantly, she is a Great Value! I'm looking forward to some GFE from her! If you like them young, this one is for you! Run, don't walk!
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...cceed/17301201
-
07-16-15 12:43 #5434Senior Member

Posts: 67Stood me up report
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...nside/18411272
Had a little free time between meetings, 1st one ended way earlier than I expected. So I look on back page, see her ad and call. Of course no answer but she promptly calls me back and we make a deal to me right away. Her stated rates were 80/120/160, so I went with the 80-qv option. While talking to her I can here another female in the background, whatever I know they don't travel alone. She promptly texts me the address to the hotel, its in the cluster of hotels near potomac mills so I was close by.
I get there, text her, text again, call no response, no nothing. So I get stood up, it happens, hopefully you guys can have better luck with her. Let me know if you do. They complain about no shows, yet they can't be booking and then flake on their appointments. My rant is over, stay safe.
-
07-16-15 12:40 #5433Senior Member

Posts: 163Nyomi in Woodbridge
Agreed! She provides a great service! True Nuru, nice body and great personality! I have seen her several times!
Originally Posted by YmmvAlot
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-15 20:38 #5432Senior Member

Posts: 136Iris aka Karen - Salvadorian Latina
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...atina/18361248
http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...karen/18394808
301-388-xxxx
Needed something quick because I needed to take the edge off and I did not want to commit too many funds. Contacted this lady, negotiated down to 0. 7/15 min from 0. 8.
She's staying at a cheaper motel, but it's not too bad. Luckily she turned out to be a cute young latina girl, very petite but curvy. Some stretch marks in the mid section, nothing too bad, and pretty tight and curvy everywhere else. Nice twins and behind. Pics are not her, but perhaps the one where she's in the tub.
Good covered microphone skills, with plenty of deep notes. Energetic on top to start, then mish. Lastly I wanted to walk to dog where the view was very nice, her figure is a nice little package. I walked the dog with all I had, hard, and I was amazed she took it despite being tiny, I wanted to make her quit but she took it like I champ until I tapped out. Nice time and good looks for the donation, but one has to do all the work which I don't mind. I'd repeat if she accepts 0. 6 next time.
-
07-14-15 18:42 #5431Banned Member

Posts: 79Nyomi in Woodbridge
http://www.nyomisnuru.com/home.html
All information on her website is accurate (including photo and description of services).
I went for Nyomi's "Gold Star Package" -- and this was perhaps one of the most fun FBSM I've had in a long-time.
She is a cutie, very nice, very attentive, friendly, conversational.
I will likely become a repeat visitor because I had a great time, but as is true in all things.
YMMV Alot.
-
07-13-15 16:00 #5430Senior Member

Posts: 201Blond Barbie Samantha
The reviews elsewhere (#246501) report her to be heavier than depicted and not that into it. Typically one can find hot girls at that price for mechanical non-GFE CFS. I'm not much into that level of service but if you are I would hold out for one that's actually very attractive. They come and go often enough.
Originally Posted by Novaaa
[View Original Post]
















