Thread: Space Cadets
+
Add Report
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2509
-
07-15-15 23:52 #394Senior Member

Posts: 80And I step down
Sorry to be such a Pulpit Pounder tonight. Just a few posts that really set me off. I will step off the soapbox and give someone else the chance to pontificate (nice college soundin' word EH?) Just sayin'.
-
07-15-15 23:48 #393Senior Member

Posts: 80Do you work for free.
There are some hobbyists and providers that would discredit your statement. However, since you know every single provider and what they are and do, obviously we should listen to you and give up on any one we meet. Cyclist experienced the same thing that has happened to most of us at least once (happened to me twice before I understood, that I was not as smart as I thought. Lesson learned). He made a mistake. So what. But to throw every provider under the bus is less than ignorant. It is rude and obnoxious. Since you HAVE NOT met every provider, you really cannot judge who they are, what they are, or why the do what they do. However I can speak from experience (personal). I am not Judge and Jury to decide anything about them other than what I know personally from my own experiences. You need to start understanding the same about your own experiences. Just Sayin'.
Originally Posted by DriftWood1
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-15 23:31 #392Senior Member

Posts: 80Check your Stats AND WRAP THAT RASCAL
Check your statistics. As Benjamin Disraeli once said "there are 3 types of lies. Lies, damn lies and statistics". And I quote, "HIV is a virus that infects people by getting inside their blood cells. To avoid getting HIV, you must prevent the blood, semen, vaginal fluids, or breast milk of someone who is infected from entering your body through your mouth, vagina, anus, tip of your penis, or breaks in your skin. " end quote. Have you seen the actual percentage of Aids cases occuring in Africa, Thailand, Belize? CHECK YOUR FACTS! You may be correct about contracting the Clap or chlamydia, but you are way off base in the case of AIDs and HIV. Hetero BB is not as insignificant an occasion to contract HIV as you say. A little knowledge can be dangerous. You do a great disservice stating the "facts" as you know them. But if you want to BB, be my guest. Just Sayin'.
Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-15 23:42 #391Banned Member

Posts: 70None.
That's right on point!! There are no elite providers on backpage. Just over priced, over medicated, overly worshiped girls that come from busted homes that some how we try to partake in and think ascuued from.
Originally Posted by DieterBraun
[View Original Post]
Cycling did nothing wrong but the obvious and that was to think these girls keep thier word. Cough! The only standard they know is $$ and medication. Your appointment means nothing to them, they have tons of guys on the line to fleece for a lot more cash.
Don't really care who says what, its all just part of the game and in the end. It's meaningless.
You could dream a top 10 provider and YMMV or you could dream a SW and have a fun time, or vise versa.
Kristie. She is not new or fresh and will Jack you in a blink of the eye. That being said you should have looked at all the back and fourth posts on here and who's talking her up. Her game is old and not worth. 50. She is better suited for us1/ Aurora.
-
07-14-15 23:01 #390Senior Member

Posts: 413Great Advice, ROTFL
Your insightful analysis says it all, LOL. Plus, add the fact that the I-95 & 520 area no-tells are not a place where a hobbiest will find elite providers with the highest professional standards, LOL.
Originally Posted by Katsumoto
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-15 21:33 #389Senior Member

Posts: 116What did you do wrong?
You tried to set a 0530 appt with a girl who stays up all night sucking dick for her next score. They are all dead ass asleep at that time.
Originally Posted by Cycling
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-15 14:57 #388Senior Member

Posts: 70Wrong approach?
I set up a meeting last night for a 5:30 am appt. This morning at Cocoa by 520 and 95. I asked for an hour and was told the donation. I was to call at 5:00 to get the incall address. I called at 5 am the next morning and asked her to txt me w the address and she said ok. I drove to Bob Steel Chevy and called at 5;15, still hadn't received the txt w the address. She said ok. I wait till 5:25 and called but she didn't pickup. When upon I left a msg saying that I was leaving. As of yet I haven't heard nada. Attempting to salvage the day I drove to Melbourne for the advertised "ultimate" package. Since I didn't bring exact change for this impromptu encounter, I gave an extra. 10 biscuits. The "ultimate" turned out to be very ordinary and I was rushed out the door in 35 min. Today I had two scratoffs. What did I do wrong w the 1st encounter? I conducted myself as a proper gentleman and did nothing to spook anyone.
-
07-13-15 20:54 #387Senior Member

Posts: 2464And English lesson? Really?
I think you missed my point. Don't generalize. It isn't fair to the fine ladies that are our muse.
Originally Posted by DK0047
[View Original Post]
Just sayin'.
C3.
-
07-13-15 20:51 #386Senior Member

Posts: 2464Yes, I know the stats, too
Yes, I know the statistics. I also know he wasn't gay nor did he have a blood transfusion or did IV drugs. And, yes, he is dead, no matter what the statistics.
Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
07-13-15 18:49 #385Regular Member

Posts: 21Ok so I can tell you with 99.999999 percent confidence your friend contracted hiv from either a blood transfusion or male to male anal penetration. Heterosexual bb is morelikely t to get you gonoreah or chlamydia. Hep see. Blood disease. Hiv as well.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
Would I bb a prostitute? No. But to say as far as hiv. Chance? Your more likely to get struck by lightening twice.
How do I know? Worked at pplanned p for 25 yrs.
-
07-13-15 09:10 #384Banned Member

Posts: 70Makes ya wonder
I was looking for other kind of fun based off this report. Sad to say but I believe it's false.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-15 09:21 #383Senior Member

Posts: 81Legendary
Legend: and. Noun 1. A traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
I am not disregarding the fact this statement could be true, but what I do know is that there was a provider here in Brevard County that swore she'd never do it raw and there were plenty on hobbyists that would co-sign her diligence. I for one had the personal experience of going into battle without my suit of armor. Unleashing my minions into that fleshy cauldron. Having said that: I would only give her. 2 or. 4 for gas or other things she "needed," and other hobbyists posted rates 4 x - 5 x greater than the former. Did I think I was special? No, but I felt special enough I'd be protected without my shield and battle cap. I'm tested and clean, but I'm not sure if I'd venture into that enemy's territory again.
Legends are legends.
DK.
-
07-10-15 09:04 #382Senior Member

Posts: 2464I respectfully disagree
I don't think you should generalize. I know two SP's that are well reviewed legends in Orlando that will flat tell you, they have never gone BB and never will. I am happy to supply their names if you ask. You may verify this yourself.
Originally Posted by DriftWood1
[View Original Post]
I probably have more than 50 and some might believe I am serious about the hobby. I have NEVER done BB with a SP. Never will. My motivation is simple, back in the 90's I was with a good friend when he suffered and died of AIDS. It was brutal. I am not judging you or anyone else. You do what you want.
Originally Posted by DriftWood1
[View Original Post]
That is the one smart thing you have said. I go one further, I always have a couple of party hats and a couple of wet wipes, something I wish I had come up with but learned from another hobbyist.
Originally Posted by DriftWood1
[View Original Post]
C3.
-
07-10-15 08:19 #381Senior Member

Posts: 390Driftwood1 is a bare backer, just read his reviews. No wonder he jumped on Otto so quick when he thought he was slamming Kris (crazywet) for willing to go BB.
Originally Posted by Rhodester
[View Original Post]
I bet he's going to try and see Kris now, or try to, because of that info.
-
07-10-15 06:08 #380Senior Member

Posts: 759[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.
STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.










Reply With Quote





