rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Space Cadets

+ Add Report
Page 142 of 168 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 2509
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #394

    And I step down

    Sorry to be such a Pulpit Pounder tonight. Just a few posts that really set me off. I will step off the soapbox and give someone else the chance to pontificate (nice college soundin' word EH?) Just sayin'.

  2. #393

    Do you work for free.

    There are some hobbyists and providers that would discredit your statement. However, since you know every single provider and what they are and do, obviously we should listen to you and give up on any one we meet. Cyclist experienced the same thing that has happened to most of us at least once (happened to me twice before I understood, that I was not as smart as I thought. Lesson learned). He made a mistake. So what. But to throw every provider under the bus is less than ignorant. It is rude and obnoxious. Since you HAVE NOT met every provider, you really cannot judge who they are, what they are, or why the do what they do. However I can speak from experience (personal). I am not Judge and Jury to decide anything about them other than what I know personally from my own experiences. You need to start understanding the same about your own experiences. Just Sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftWood1  [View Original Post]
    That's right on point!! There are no elite providers on backpage. Just over priced, over medicated, overly worshiped girls that come from busted homes that some how we try to partake in and think ascuued from.

    Cycling did nothing wrong but the obvious and that was to think these girls keep thier word. Cough! The only standard they know is $$ and medication. Your appointment means nothing to them, they have tons of guys on the line to fleece for a lot more cash.

    Don't really care who says what, its all just part of the game and in the end. It's meaningless.

    You could dream a top 10 provider and YMMV or you could dream a SW and have a fun time, or vise versa.

    Kristie. She is not new or fresh and will Jack you in a blink of the eye. That being said you should have looked at all the back and fourth posts on here and who's talking her up. Her game is old and not worth. 50. She is better suited for us1/ Aurora.

  3. #392

    Check your Stats AND WRAP THAT RASCAL

    Check your statistics. As Benjamin Disraeli once said "there are 3 types of lies. Lies, damn lies and statistics". And I quote, "HIV is a virus that infects people by getting inside their blood cells. To avoid getting HIV, you must prevent the blood, semen, vaginal fluids, or breast milk of someone who is infected from entering your body through your mouth, vagina, anus, tip of your penis, or breaks in your skin. " end quote. Have you seen the actual percentage of Aids cases occuring in Africa, Thailand, Belize? CHECK YOUR FACTS! You may be correct about contracting the Clap or chlamydia, but you are way off base in the case of AIDs and HIV. Hetero BB is not as insignificant an occasion to contract HIV as you say. A little knowledge can be dangerous. You do a great disservice stating the "facts" as you know them. But if you want to BB, be my guest. Just Sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I can tell you with 99.999999 percent confidence your friend contracted hiv from either a blood transfusion or male to male anal penetration. Heterosexual bb is morelikely t to get you gonoreah or chlamydia. Hep see. Blood disease. Hiv as well.

    Would I bb a prostitute? No. But to say as far as hiv. Chance? Your more likely to get struck by lightening twice.

    How do I know? Worked at pplanned p for 25 yrs.

  4. #391

    None.

    Quote Originally Posted by DieterBraun  [View Original Post]
    elite providers with the highest professional standards, LOL.
    That's right on point!! There are no elite providers on backpage. Just over priced, over medicated, overly worshiped girls that come from busted homes that some how we try to partake in and think ascuued from.

    Cycling did nothing wrong but the obvious and that was to think these girls keep thier word. Cough! The only standard they know is $$ and medication. Your appointment means nothing to them, they have tons of guys on the line to fleece for a lot more cash.

    Don't really care who says what, its all just part of the game and in the end. It's meaningless.

    You could dream a top 10 provider and YMMV or you could dream a SW and have a fun time, or vise versa.

    Kristie. She is not new or fresh and will Jack you in a blink of the eye. That being said you should have looked at all the back and fourth posts on here and who's talking her up. Her game is old and not worth. 50. She is better suited for us1/ Aurora.

  5. #390

    Great Advice, ROTFL

    Your insightful analysis says it all, LOL. Plus, add the fact that the I-95 & 520 area no-tells are not a place where a hobbiest will find elite providers with the highest professional standards, LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Katsumoto  [View Original Post]
    You tried to set a 0530 appt with a girl who stays up all night sucking dick for her next score. They are all dead ass asleep at that time.

  6. #389

    What did you do wrong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cycling  [View Original Post]
    What did I do wrong w the 1st encounter? I conducted myself as a proper gentleman and did nothing to spook anyone.
    You tried to set a 0530 appt with a girl who stays up all night sucking dick for her next score. They are all dead ass asleep at that time.

  7. #388

    Wrong approach?

    I set up a meeting last night for a 5:30 am appt. This morning at Cocoa by 520 and 95. I asked for an hour and was told the donation. I was to call at 5:00 to get the incall address. I called at 5 am the next morning and asked her to txt me w the address and she said ok. I drove to Bob Steel Chevy and called at 5;15, still hadn't received the txt w the address. She said ok. I wait till 5:25 and called but she didn't pickup. When upon I left a msg saying that I was leaving. As of yet I haven't heard nada. Attempting to salvage the day I drove to Melbourne for the advertised "ultimate" package. Since I didn't bring exact change for this impromptu encounter, I gave an extra. 10 biscuits. The "ultimate" turned out to be very ordinary and I was rushed out the door in 35 min. Today I had two scratoffs. What did I do wrong w the 1st encounter? I conducted myself as a proper gentleman and did nothing to spook anyone.

  8. #387
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    And English lesson? Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by DK0047  [View Original Post]
    Legend: and. Noun 1. A traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated.

    DK.
    I think you missed my point. Don't generalize. It isn't fair to the fine ladies that are our muse.

    Just sayin'.

    C3.

  9. #386
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    Yes, I know the stats, too

    Quote Originally Posted by JerseyFied1234  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I can tell you with 99.999999 percent confidence your friend contracted hiv from either a blood transfusion or male to male anal penetration. Heterosexual bb is morelikely t to get you gonoreah or chlamydia. Hep see. Blood disease. Hiv as well.
    Yes, I know the statistics. I also know he wasn't gay nor did he have a blood transfusion or did IV drugs. And, yes, he is dead, no matter what the statistics.

    C3.

  10. #385
    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you should generalize. I know two SP's that are well reviewed legends in Orlando that will flat tell you, they have never gone BB and never will. I am happy to supply their names if you ask. You may verify this yourself.

    I probably have more than 50 and some might believe I am serious about the hobby. I have NEVER done BB with a SP. Never will. My motivation is simple, back in the 90's I was with a good friend when he suffered and died of AIDS. It was brutal. I am not judging you or anyone else. You do what you want.

    That is the one smart thing you have said. I go one further, I always have a couple of party hats and a couple of wet wipes, something I wish I had come up with but learned from another hobbyist.

    C3.
    Ok so I can tell you with 99.999999 percent confidence your friend contracted hiv from either a blood transfusion or male to male anal penetration. Heterosexual bb is morelikely t to get you gonoreah or chlamydia. Hep see. Blood disease. Hiv as well.

    Would I bb a prostitute? No. But to say as far as hiv. Chance? Your more likely to get struck by lightening twice.

    How do I know? Worked at pplanned p for 25 yrs.

  11. #384

    Makes ya wonder

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Was in town and saw Tory again, I can confirm she's definitely pregnant. I'd say a good four months, she's still cute and I ran my cock up her tight little asshole again! We had a rough time getting started and had to really loosen her ass up before I could start with what I like to call my ground and pound, get them on the side of the bed and start pulling my cock all the way out and slamming it balls deep into their asshole. She was a trooper though and took me all the way until I unloaded deep in her tight little butthole. Probably the last time I'll be seeing her as I'm really not into pregnant chicks. If she happens to make a come back after she has the kid I would see her again in a minute, just love hitting that tight ass of hers. JD.
    I was looking for other kind of fun based off this report. Sad to say but I believe it's false.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2015-07-13-08-33-26.jpg‎  

  12. #383

    Legendary

    Quote Originally Posted by Camera3  [View Original Post]
    I don't think you should generalize. I know two SP's that are well reviewed legends in Orlando that will flat tell you, they have never gone BB and never will. I am happy to supply their names if you ask. You may verify this yourself.

    I probably have more than 50 and some might believe I am serious about the hobby. I have NEVER done BB with a SP. Never will. My motivation is simple, back in the 90's I was with a good friend when he suffered and died of AIDS. It was brutal. I am not judging you or anyone else. You do what you want.

    That is the one smart thing you have said. I go one further, I always have a couple of party hats and a couple of wet wipes, something I wish I had come up with but learned from another hobbyist.

    C3.
    Legend: and. Noun 1. A traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but unauthenticated.

    I am not disregarding the fact this statement could be true, but what I do know is that there was a provider here in Brevard County that swore she'd never do it raw and there were plenty on hobbyists that would co-sign her diligence. I for one had the personal experience of going into battle without my suit of armor. Unleashing my minions into that fleshy cauldron. Having said that: I would only give her. 2 or. 4 for gas or other things she "needed," and other hobbyists posted rates 4 x - 5 x greater than the former. Did I think I was special? No, but I felt special enough I'd be protected without my shield and battle cap. I'm tested and clean, but I'm not sure if I'd venture into that enemy's territory again.

    Legends are legends.

    DK.

  13. #382
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2464

    I respectfully disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftWood1  [View Original Post]
    All these chicks bb a few guys (the ones they trust to be clean).
    I don't think you should generalize. I know two SP's that are well reviewed legends in Orlando that will flat tell you, they have never gone BB and never will. I am happy to supply their names if you ask. You may verify this yourself.

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftWood1  [View Original Post]
    Freaking dare one monger with over 50 dreams to speak up and say no I never did a sp bb.
    I probably have more than 50 and some might believe I am serious about the hobby. I have NEVER done BB with a SP. Never will. My motivation is simple, back in the 90's I was with a good friend when he suffered and died of AIDS. It was brutal. I am not judging you or anyone else. You do what you want.

    Quote Originally Posted by DriftWood1  [View Original Post]
    And if your really safety conscious as your post reads, you wouldn't be showing up with out your own raincoat and placing your health in the hands of a 20 something sp.
    That is the one smart thing you have said. I go one further, I always have a couple of party hats and a couple of wet wipes, something I wish I had come up with but learned from another hobbyist.

    C3.

  14. #381
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhodester  [View Original Post]
    Got to go with Otto on this one. The only girl I ever did bareback with was the ex. Guess what Driftwood, the first time with her was with a wrapper. So when your unit drops off, maybe you'll get the idea that Otto was right in being careful.
    Driftwood1 is a bare backer, just read his reviews. No wonder he jumped on Otto so quick when he thought he was slamming Kris (crazywet) for willing to go BB.

    I bet he's going to try and see Kris now, or try to, because of that info.

  15. #380
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting unsubstantiated reports claiming that another person is afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, this limitation being necessary because a disturbing number of these reports are less than genuine.

    STD allegations are not permitted in the forum at any time EXCEPT when substantiated by links to internet-accessible public records.

    Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape