Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #6650

    Nice review

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Was in town and saw Tory again, I can confirm she's definitely pregnant. I'd say a good four months, she's still cute and I ran my cock up her tight little asshole again! We had a rough time getting started and had to really loosen her ass up before I could start with what I like to call my ground and pound, get them on the side of the bed and start pulling my cock all the way out and slamming it balls deep into their asshole. She was a trooper though and took me all the way until I unloaded deep in her tight little butthole. Probably the last time I'll be seeing her as I'm really not into pregnant chicks. If she happens to make a come back after she has the kid I would see her again in a minute, just love hitting that tight ass of hers. JD.
    I tried to find her on BP. No luck.

  2. #6649

    Theresa

    Quote Originally Posted by StymieChula  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ld-one/8445089

    If I have the right ruffness this is who Otto is talking about. I was coming out of publix 1 afternoon and she was going in.

    I wet my pants and I wasn't laughing. No way she is 43 I would say closer to 63 like real close like maybe 64.

    If I went to the trailer park I would go down the block a bit and see Shyann.
    Yes, that is the one. No, she is not older than mid 40's. She has a 5 year old daughter. Sorry I forgot the url. I was on my way back to Michigan and was in too much of a hurry. Sorry for any inconvenience.

  3. #6648

    Theresa

    If you search on Theresa in the Spacecoast Backpages, a 43 yr. Old blonde pops up!

    That's all I could find! PH.

  4. #6647

    A little ruff??

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...ld-one/8445089

    If I have the right ruffness this is who Otto is talking about. I was coming out of publix 1 afternoon and she was going in.

    I wet my pants and I wasn't laughing. No way she is 43 I would say closer to 63 like real close like maybe 64.

    If I went to the trailer park I would go down the block a bit and see Shyann.

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Had some difficulty making an appointment with her but finally got her to my place. (She occasionally does offer incall but her place is in a trailer park and she shares the trailer with her sister and a bunch of kids. I would recommend outcall.) She surprised me by being much more winsome than I had found her via texting. We shared a couple of drinks, compared photos of our kids and grandkids and then repaired to the bedroom. She got naked immediately and we discussed our mutual plans for the tryst. She mentioned that, although she loves oral, she had not had any DATY for some time as her boyfriend refuses to do it and her few clients usually only wanted BJs. The gentleman that I am, I offered to rectify that sad situation. She came quickly and loudly. Moved to BBBJ on me while I fingered her kitty and it was more O's for her. After each she needed a refractory period to recover but then was ready for some more. After 4 or 5 more O's she took care of me as well and we cuddled together to regain the strength to get out of bed. LOL. Sat on the couch for a couple more adult beverages while she waited for her ride. (Her sister drives her.).

    Gentlemen, this girl, while a little rough around the edges, is the real deal and lots of fun. Give her a try. She needs the money and you will be amply rewarded.

  5. #6646
    Completely worthless without a link, comeon Otto you're a sm who knows better, maybe slipping a little there sir.

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Had some difficulty making an appointment with her but finally got her to my place. (She occasionally does offer incall but her place is in a trailer park and she shares the trailer with her sister and a bunch of kids. I would recommend outcall.) She surprised me by being much more winsome than I had found her via texting. We shared a couple of drinks, compared photos of our kids and grandkids and then repaired to the bedroom. She got naked immediately and we discussed our mutual plans for the tryst. She mentioned that, although she loves oral, she had not had any DATY for some time as her boyfriend refuses to do it and her few clients usually only wanted BJs. The gentleman that I am, I offered to rectify that sad situation. She came quickly and loudly. Moved to BBBJ on me while I fingered her kitty and it was more O's for her. After each she needed a refractory period to recover but then was ready for some more. After 4 or 5 more O's she took care of me as well and we cuddled together to regain the strength to get out of bed. LOL. Sat on the couch for a couple more adult beverages while she waited for her ride. (Her sister drives her.).

    Gentlemen, this girl, while a little rough around the edges, is the real deal and lots of fun. Give her a try. She needs the money and you will be amply rewarded.

  6. #6645

    Theresa: Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Had some difficulty making an appointment with her but finally got her to my place. (She occasionally does offer incall but her place is in a trailer park and she shares the trailer with her sister and a bunch of kids. I would recommend outcall.) She surprised me by being much more winsome than I had found her via texting. We shared a couple of drinks, compared photos of our kids and grandkids and then repaired to the bedroom. She got naked immediately and we discussed our mutual plans for the tryst. She mentioned that, although she loves oral, she had not had any DATY for some time as her boyfriend refuses to do it and her few clients usually only wanted BJs. The gentleman that I am, I offered to rectify that sad situation. She came quickly and loudly. Moved to BBBJ on me while I fingered her kitty and it was more O's for her. After each she needed a refractory period to recover but then was ready for some more. After 4 or 5 more O's she took care of me as well and we cuddled together to regain the strength to get out of bed. LOL. Sat on the couch for a couple more adult beverages while she waited for her ride. (Her sister drives her.).

    Gentlemen, this girl, while a little rough around the edges, is the real deal and lots of fun. Give her a try. She needs the money and you will be amply rewarded.
    Do you have a link for Theresa? TIA.

  7. #6644

    Sounds fun

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Had some difficulty making an appointment with her but finally got her to my place. (She occasionally does offer incall but her place is in a trailer park and she shares the trailer with her sister and a bunch of kids. I would recommend outcall.) She surprised me by being much more winsome than I had found her via texting. We shared a couple of drinks, compared photos of our kids and grandkids and then repaired to the bedroom. She got naked immediately and we discussed our mutual plans for the tryst. She mentioned that, although she loves oral, she had not had any DATY for some time as her boyfriend refuses to do it and her few clients usually only wanted BJs. The gentleman that I am, I offered to rectify that sad situation. She came quickly and loudly. Moved to BBBJ on me while I fingered her kitty and it was more O's for her. After each she needed a refractory period to recover but then was ready for some more. After 4 or 5 more O's she took care of me as well and we cuddled together to regain the strength to get out of bed. LOL. Sat on the couch for a couple more adult beverages while she waited for her ride. (Her sister drives her.).

    Gentlemen, this girl, while a little rough around the edges, is the real deal and lots of fun. Give her a try. She needs the money and you will be amply rewarded.
    Pix? Copy of ad? Link? Some workable information for those of us old guys who don't know or remember all the names and are working off our phones so research is challenging. Thanks!

  8. #6643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 920

    Theresa:

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    Had some difficulty making an appointment with her but finally got her to my place. (She occasionally does offer incall but her place is in a trailer park and she shares the trailer with her sister and a bunch of kids. I would recommend outcall.) She surprised me by being much more winsome than I had found her via texting. We shared a couple of drinks, compared photos of our kids and grandkids and then repaired to the bedroom. She got naked immediately and we discussed our mutual plans for the tryst. She mentioned that, although she loves oral, she had not had any DATY for some time as her boyfriend refuses to do it and her few clients usually only wanted BJs. The gentleman that I am, I offered to rectify that sad situation. She came quickly and loudly. Moved to BBBJ on me while I fingered her kitty and it was more O's for her. After each she needed a refractory period to recover but then was ready for some more. After 4 or 5 more O's she took care of me as well and we cuddled together to regain the strength to get out of bed. LOL. Sat on the couch for a couple more adult beverages while she waited for her ride. (Her sister drives her.).

    Gentlemen, this girl, while a little rough around the edges, is the real deal and lots of fun. Give her a try. She needs the money and you will be amply rewarded.
    Thank you for the detailed info but we have no idea who you are talking about. Link? As in hyperlink? Thanks would love to put a face / ad to your info.

  9. #6642

    Theresa

    Had some difficulty making an appointment with her but finally got her to my place. (She occasionally does offer incall but her place is in a trailer park and she shares the trailer with her sister and a bunch of kids. I would recommend outcall.) She surprised me by being much more winsome than I had found her via texting. We shared a couple of drinks, compared photos of our kids and grandkids and then repaired to the bedroom. She got naked immediately and we discussed our mutual plans for the tryst. She mentioned that, although she loves oral, she had not had any DATY for some time as her boyfriend refuses to do it and her few clients usually only wanted BJs. The gentleman that I am, I offered to rectify that sad situation. She came quickly and loudly. Moved to BBBJ on me while I fingered her kitty and it was more O's for her. After each she needed a refractory period to recover but then was ready for some more. After 4 or 5 more O's she took care of me as well and we cuddled together to regain the strength to get out of bed. LOL. Sat on the couch for a couple more adult beverages while she waited for her ride. (Her sister drives her.).

    Gentlemen, this girl, while a little rough around the edges, is the real deal and lots of fun. Give her a try. She needs the money and you will be amply rewarded.

  10. #6641
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #6640
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    A search of backpage for a "Madison" yields only an older woman in Merritt Island.

    Can you provide a new link to this girl?
    She is a pig, and to make it worse, she rushes you out the door. Don't waste your time.

  12. #6639

    Dancing

    I like her little video of her dancing I bet it brings her back to the days she was dancing on US1 in Elizabeth NJ.

    It may not be Elizabeth could be Newark ask her she knows LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Otto22  [View Original Post]
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...anion/13005231

    I have wanted to see Kristie since I discovered where she lives (only about a mile from my place!) Sent several texts and finally hit the jackpot this afternoon. She agreed on a time of my liking and a price well below her stated rate. Met me at the door right out of the shower in a towel. We went to her bedroom where she removed the towel and spent about 5 minutes brushing her long black hair. I was happy to watch and examine her tats and piercings. Her "cuddle companion" package includes BBBJ, CFS and DATY but no fingering inside the vag. I was able to touch her clit and outside the vag and was able to get her off during 69. She was surprised, she said, that she got off since that is rare for her. Don't know if that is true but she seemed genuinely surprised. Unfortunately she is a "one and done" girl so the snatch was off-limits from then on. She gave a great BJ and HJ to get me off and we were both happy. Her photos may have been touched up a bit but she is still attractive. Has nipple piercings and a clit ring (which she really likes to have sucked on. LOL) I plan to return to the scene of the crime next time I am back in Melbourne.

  13. #6638

    Kristie. New Menu

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...anion/13005231

    I have wanted to see Kristie since I discovered where she lives (only about a mile from my place!) Sent several texts and finally hit the jackpot this afternoon. She agreed on a time of my liking and a price well below her stated rate. Met me at the door right out of the shower in a towel. We went to her bedroom where she removed the towel and spent about 5 minutes brushing her long black hair. I was happy to watch and examine her tats and piercings. Her "cuddle companion" package includes BBBJ, CFS and DATY but no fingering inside the vag. I was able to touch her clit and outside the vag and was able to get her off during 69. She was surprised, she said, that she got off since that is rare for her. Don't know if that is true but she seemed genuinely surprised. Unfortunately she is a "one and done" girl so the snatch was off-limits from then on. She gave a great BJ and HJ to get me off and we were both happy. Her photos may have been touched up a bit but she is still attractive. Has nipple piercings and a clit ring (which she really likes to have sucked on. LOL) I plan to return to the scene of the crime next time I am back in Melbourne.

  14. #6637
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaRecruit  [View Original Post]
    A search of backpage for a "Madison" yields only an older woman in Merritt Island.

    Can you provide a new link to this girl?
    Thats her. Only one Madison that has been around for years. Age is relative I guess because to me she is young but I am in my mid 60's.

    BN.

  15. #6636

    Kassey

    Since I am an older monger I like to patronize older providers. Kassey (she pronounces it Casey) seemed to fit the bill. No problem making contact with her through her BP ad. Her incall is near the Chevy dealer on US1. She greeted me at the door and took me to the bedroom. She has a huge flat screen tv there where she was playing a porno. She refers to some age lines in her ad and she certainly has them. While she claims to be 43 I suspect she is closer to 63. Has a great body though and gives a fine BJ. She cleverly slipped a cover on me and I never noticed it until she climbed on for some CG. We tried 69 but she doesn't like it. I tried to finger her but she doesn't like it. The only thing she says she enjoys is DATY but she didn't let me do it after the 69 fail. She is pleasant and seemingly a very nice woman but I don't think I will return to a provider that is so not into it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape