Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,866 to 35,880 of 61388
-
07-11-15 17:49 #25523Senior Member

Posts: 614Blonde on Northern
She's back out there today. Working both sides of traffic. BF is half a block away working that little side street linking Northern and Belvedere.
On the way back they were both still out joined by an older guy on crutches. Then this is when it gets interesting. A Gorgeous brunette was on the corner talking to the old guy on crushes. Hip hugger jeans. Black t-shirt tied up at the bottom to reveal the gorgeous waste. Circled a few times to see if she was with them but sadly looks like she may just have been a young coed living in the area who stopped to chat with the older guy.
Originally Posted by OskarM
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 17:03 #25522Senior Member

Posts: 52Sara did I miss a SW idol?
I just saw the spinner on Washington and scary. Should I have picked her up did I miss the social work Idol?
-
07-11-15 16:24 #25521Senior Member

Posts: 511Damn.... That's wHy the weight loss. Strap up gentleman!
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 15:51 #25520Senior Member

Posts: 2344I wrote about her in passing in one of my post about Christine. I guess I should have posted exclusively about her. As a matter of fact, Pierre and I were talking about this Kelly person robbing guys. She's known around the WW loop and a robber. I have never dated her and don't think I have seen her before. If I get a pick of her, I'll post it. Glad you got away with your health.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 15:22 #25519Senior Member

Posts: 78I Will Give Him A Fan Too
I have an extra fan too. I will drive it to him today if that will help the cause!
Originally Posted by JaeBmore
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 13:37 #25518Senior Member

Posts: 1320I got an xtra fan if he's interested!
Originally Posted by JaeBmore
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 13:26 #25517Senior Member

Posts: 158NSA, please decipher
Whatever, dude.
Originally Posted by JimLocke
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 13:22 #25516Senior Member

Posts: 100Too bad
As inevitable as Death, Tax, a case of STD or the cyclical prosperity and decline of our society. The downward spiral of a Street Girl is that certain and all the scourge that it brings.
Originally Posted by LikkerFront
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 13:07 #25515Senior Member

Posts: 100Photo from Winter of 2014
For all whom knew her, Amber / Anna.
Originally Posted by MagicEye
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 12:46 #25514Senior Member

Posts: 112I Spy
Not the same girl. Not even close.
Originally Posted by AgentMulder
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 12:18 #25513Senior Member

Posts: 530Rip and Rob Kelly
Apparently this is her new modus operandi with her new "BF / pimp" known as Black Tony. Combine the big weight loss and intel I got from a trusted source, trust me when I tell you that it is probably for the best that you didn't stick your weiner up in that thing. Mongers should stay clear of this skank and her pimp, nothing but trouble and high risk to your safety.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 11:39 #25512Banned Member

Posts: 1312Kelly
Got some info on Kelly need to verify first pm me.
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 10:34 #25511Senior Member

Posts: 511That's her BF. She has lost a lot of weight. Told me she was working out at the gym. I damn near fell out.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-15 10:28 #25510Senior Member

Posts: 279Sweet Jill From Wilkens Avenue Baltimore, Md
Sweet Jill giving up the head on video plus more pics.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1264/ji...ching-%29.html
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1264/ji...tching-%29.url
-
07-11-15 10:14 #25509Senior Member

Posts: 579Blonde at belvedere
If one of you drives the black dodge that scooped up the blonde and her BF, you got to her just before me. If you got digits, please let me know.
I was surprised that both the BF and the blonde got in the car but I saw the BF back on the street panhandling without the blonde later that day. Any info on the new girl on that corner? Her feet are all swollen and she looks like she has been on the street a while.
Stay safe.
ON.










Reply With Quote




