Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 35,941 to 35,955 of 61388
-
07-08-15 08:03 #25448Senior Member

Posts: 24194th of July w / little Sara
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1299/go...g-sausage.html
Whatta way to start the day; with fireworks.
-
07-08-15 06:35 #25447Senior Member

Posts: 2419Oh yeah-fuck-me
-
07-08-15 04:56 #25446Senior Member

Posts: 213Kiara
About 5' and 90 lbs.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-08-15 01:14 #25445Senior Member

Posts: 2344I am not the one to ask. I'm 6 feet 6 myself, it's hard to judge because she's so much shorter than me. I am always stricken by how small she is when I see her. I will ask her and find out for sure the next time we're together .
Originally Posted by Dmoss
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-15 23:06 #25444Senior Member

Posts: 152Awesome series. Thanks for sharing!
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-15 23:01 #25443Senior Member

Posts: 812For heavens sakes
Spend the extra dollars, go see a real doctor and get some real antibiotics. Fish antibiotics are for FISH, that's why they call them fish antibiotics. Lay off the SWs until you get better, use the money you save on real antibiotics. Got to take care of yourself if you intend to continue mongering.
Originally Posted by JdInDC9
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-15 18:15 #25442Senior Member

Posts: 329Little Jaz info
I made the mistake of starting a new thread called a little help, instead of posting it here. Sorry about that admin. Anywa bmore mongers, I have made the ride up to Conklin in hopes of tracking down little Jaz that has been discussed on this board. I got a lead from Milfsalot, my man on the Delaware board, but think those digits are dead. 667 XXX9197 is what I have. Do anyone have any contact info for her that's willing to share? I would like to set up a nice incall with her. If I lived in the area then I would just hit the loop hard to find her, but it's a long drive so any Intel would be appreciated.
-
07-07-15 18:05 #25441Special Kind of Stupid Person

Posts: 948Try alldaychemist. They are well known and a lot of use men use it that are on this board. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fo...e-Enhancements.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
I agree. Fish Antibiotics does the same thing. I use them a lot and they work.
Originally Posted by TheBigMan
[View Original Post]
I use fish antibiotics a lot. They are the same thing. FDA or whatever stated drugs have to be consistent throughout the board.
Originally Posted by GenevaGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-15 17:54 #25440Senior Member

Posts: 213That's my favorite love shack
To think I almost went there. Thanks for the HEADS UP! MDC.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-15 17:06 #25439Special Kind of Stupid Person

Posts: 948
Originally Posted by ChordMan
[View Original Post]
The STD resides in the back of the throat for women. So mouthwashes will not do anything. Not letting her deep throat will keep you from getting it. So I take it both of you guys like deep throats.
Originally Posted by Baltoman
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-15 16:21 #25438Senior Member

Posts: 161What does she look like and how old? Thanks.
Originally Posted by YellaPerch
[View Original Post]
-
07-07-15 16:13 #25437Senior Member

Posts: 2419Slurp-und-tug
-
07-07-15 16:11 #25436Senior Member

Posts: 2419Your-dick-hurts-me
-
07-07-15 16:09 #25435Senior Member

Posts: 2419Driving-ms-liz
-
07-07-15 15:55 #25434Senior Member

Posts: 137Well, that's your opinion. Plenty of other sources suggest they work just fine. Just ensure you use correct dosages. I'd highly doubt stomach acid can't do the job. Google enough and the "it works" outweighs "it doesn't" by a mile. The stuff is usually 100% with no fillers, as fish are delicate. YMMV. But don't take one person's opinion as fact, his or mine. But Jackson's going to shut us down in one or two more std posts, so lets agree to disagree.
Originally Posted by GenevaGuy
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




