Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25408
    Quote Originally Posted by MdCurious2  [View Original Post]
    I found out the hard way. Its not like these girls are disinfecting their mouths between "swallows". There's left over protein. Something to light you up for the fourth. Happy celebrations. Be careful. MDC.
    It's our responsibility to make sure that they disinfect between swallows LOL, that's why I always make them use Listerine before they start and that seems to been working pretty good so far. Stay safe.

  2. #25407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Natalie

    I saw Natalie again this past week. As always she was great. Still pregnant as you can see. The baby is due in a few weeks. Even though some positions are a little uncomfortable for her she still handles everything like a trooper, except for the fact that she HATES the taste of cum, and wants it out of her mouth as quickly as possible. Natalie is perfectly okay with it most anywhere else. She is trying to avoid standing out by the circle. Since she's on her program and doesn't need as much money as she used to she is able to avoid the circle as much as possible. Her number is available on a very limited basis.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Natalie1.PNG‎   Natalie2.jpg‎   Natalie3.jpg‎   Natalie4.jpg‎   Natalie5.jpg‎  

    Natalie6.jpg‎   Natalie7.jpg‎  

  3. #25406

    Third that. I was a victim

    Quote Originally Posted by Flfcsr  [View Original Post]
    Just seconding this. If you think you're in the clear from a BBBJ you might find yourself surprised. In fact, the only time I've contracted anything (gonorrhea) was from a BBBJ from a provider in the Bay. I had symptoms in less than 24 hours and she was the only possibility.
    I found out the hard way. Its not like these girls are disinfecting their mouths between "swallows". There's left over protein. Something to light you up for the fourth. Happy celebrations. Be careful. MDC.

  4. #25405
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten the clap from oral sex several times over the 30 years I've been playing. I have never noticed symptoms within 24 hours. Could you have gotten infected about 5 - 7 days prior? Let us know the outcome.

    If the answer is yes, you may want to give Sara a heads up that you may have passed on a bug to her.

    Good luck with that!

    Baltoman.
    Just seconding this. If you think you're in the clear from a BBBJ you might find yourself surprised. In fact, the only time I've contracted anything (gonorrhea) was from a BBBJ from a provider in the Bay. I had symptoms in less than 24 hours and she was the only possibility.

  5. #25404

    Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen lazy eye heath have mot seen her in. Brooklyn lately?
    She's on Washington blvd. Between Desoto and Patasaco.

  6. #25403

    Re: Left Eye Heather

    Quote Originally Posted by Checkumout  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen lazy eye heath have mot seen her in. Brooklyn lately?
    Check your pm for fresh intel.Good luck

  7. #25402
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Carla Minor

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    The chick Carla Minor has been sending me messages at CCPTube. Anybody get that yet?

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1284/1-of-2-bj-.html
    I know one thing. Carla is a Bad Bi**h when it come to playing the meat flute.

  8. #25401

    Lazy eye heather

    Has anyone seen lazy eye heath have mot seen her in. Brooklyn lately?

  9. #25400

  10. #25399

    Fellas (Carla Minor) at CCPTube

    The chick Carla Minor has been sending me messages at CCPTube. Anybody get that yet?

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1284/1-of-2-bj-.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Carla.gif‎   carla 2.gif‎  

  11. #25398

  12. #25397

  13. #25396

  14. #25395

  15. #25394

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape