Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #10636

    Cynthia body rubs downtown Raleigh

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...aches/21150952

    Cynthia has been reviewed many times and I must concur the reviews are correct. She's probably mid to late 50's. Somewhat petite. She's probably a 4 in the face even when considering her age. Her pictures are accurate. I'd describe her as somewhat "road hard". She talks constantly while giving the body rub. I'd agree her speech seems somewhat slurred. That's all the "bad".

    Her location is an upstairs apartment downtown.

    The "good": Her service is still very good. She has a massage table. She gives strong, deep back rubs while periodically erotically touching your more sensitive areas. She climbs on top of your back for a full body-to-body roll. On the flip, her hands and verbal erotic desires finished me off marvelously.

    $ for the hour. If you are ok with her pictures and a small somewhat dirty apartment and a cat, it's all better after that. These four things are always important to me: She's very prompt. The apartment had no odors, her massage lubricant had no smell, and she was wearing no perfume.

    I doubt your mileage will vary much with Cynthia.

  2. #10635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Val

    Has anyone seen her lately? Wondering if she is really as thin as her pics that she posts now.

  3. #10634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasureSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Wow. Tough review man! If those pics are close to real, she looks much better than most white girls on BP, and she looks really hot.
    I thought it was an honest review and her pics are accurate. I did mention that she looked better than most girls on BackPage but dive hotels and high volume is not for me.

  4. #10633

    Alyssa

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    She is at least a 7 In looks and grades out to at least an average experience. Her room is clean but the hotel that she works out of is a dive and she is high volume.

    Sadly the bar has been set so low on B.P. that your not going to do much better.
    Wow. Tough review man! If those pics are close to real, she looks much better than most white girls on BP, and she looks really hot.

  5. #10632
    Quote Originally Posted by EdGein  [View Original Post]
    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ecial/20156086

    She is not real.

    Had about an hour to kill before a dinner engagement so I thought a quicky would be fun. Like girls with a bit of padding so this one caught my eye. And her location was on the way to my final destination.
    I saw that ad pop up a few weeks ago, it had more pictures at that time. I almost jumped on it but Google Image Search came back with hits on some BBW blogs.

    Maybe they got smart and pared down the info they were providing with the ad to seem less suspicious. Thanks for the info!

  6. #10631

    Makes Me Rock Hard

    Got to just love a girl who's into geology / plate tectonics.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...dy-now/6277305

  7. #10630
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWhitman  [View Original Post]
    I saw Cindy in January. OK time with her, but a very low end hotel at that time and I have not repeated. Saw one report somewhere she is very thin now but can't verify if true or not personally. She has 13 reviews on the oThER site which average 6. 3/6. 2. Hope this helps.
    I saw her about a year ago and she was very, very thin compared to where she used to be. She's always been a tiny girl, but she was a bit smaller. I opted out.

  8. #10629
    I have been texting with her but it seems TGTBT almost. If she is legit she is going to be busy. She's in an Extended Stay off Glennwood she says.

  9. #10628
    Saw that one this morning, zero reviews anywhere on Google based off phone number, idk got a bad vibe from this one.

  10. #10627

  11. #10626
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsrtp1  [View Original Post]
    Please clear out some old messages so I can pm you. I tried responding to your pm to me but you're inbox is full.
    Good to go now.

  12. #10625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re Allysa

    Quote Originally Posted by VurtDaFurk  [View Original Post]
    How's her face, easy on the eyes? Any pics?
    She is at least a 7 In looks and grades out to at least an average experience. Her room is clean but the hotel that she works out of is a dive and she is high volume.

    Sadly the bar has been set so low on B.P. that your not going to do much better.

  13. #10624

    Very Easy on the Eyes

    Quote Originally Posted by VurtDaFurk  [View Original Post]
    How's her face, easy on the eyes? Any pics?
    You won't be disappointed. She has been all over the place with her pricing. If she's doing FS for $. 5, that's a bargain, if you like everything covered. Although, my guess is that's the hh rate.

  14. #10623

    May be fake Stacey

    I called trying to set up a dream, and I had a few questions of my own. I asked about time to visit and she was willing to meet. I question the lack of reviews, and she states " I may not have any because I'm kinda new. " When questioned where she worked at prior she paused and then hung up? No LOE check before price quote. Be safe.

    http://images2.backpage.com/imager/u...943934__1_.jpg

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-door/17718677

  15. #10622
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackSvt93  [View Original Post]
    Just dreamt I had a FS visit with Alyssa. Met at a lower mid-level place in Durham (not private residence). All activities were safe and covered, damage was $ . 5 for FS.

    All I can say is if you haven't seen her run don't walk, had a fantastic dream. May be my ATF now.

    http://raleigh.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-like/13486816
    How's her face, easy on the eyes? Any pics?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape